- - - - -

Cheats Trade

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2003 - 01:16 PM

Hello.... im aware of cheats for Vivid machines etc but dont know what they are... because theres pratically hundreds of machines around here i want to get these cheats and also make some money...

I have for trade a document leaked from one of the top fruit machine makers which contains known flaws and cheats for most new fruit machines.. and believe me ive just tried one.. i wont name the machine or make but within 10 minutes of playing this machine i had 80 quid in the bank .. and no.. it wasnt full...

Anyone who can tell me cheats and wants this document please feel free to add me to messenger or email me. thanks

ajls1@hotmail.com

#2 Viking

Viking

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:46 PM

Muppet.

If only you had known 18 months ago eh?

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 June 2003 - 04:59 PM

Well said Viking............better still why don't 'muppet' give it to one of the machine writers here instead then it'll save them updating them later ---- anyway zsubby here's a cheat for you --- on the MPU 3/4 machines just change the percentage--I won £125 on fast fruits :!: :!: :wink:

#4 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 12:04 PM

I heard of a cheat which works on every fruit machine ever built.

Put 25 credits in the machine using only 5p pieces,

Before pressing the start button hold down cancel and press the coin reject button, then with your foot hit the start button ( must be left foot)

This will make the reels spin........................

To win big money press the cancel button 5332456 times while yelling I am a fairy. Once you have yelled this out you need to find an ash tray as the money will come spitting out of the machine.......

Honest Guv !
N/A

#5 tonyt187

tonyt187

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 03:14 PM

Will try this out tonight, but if don't work, its your head on the line son :x

#6 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 03:39 PM

Ok..

By the way it only works if you use your tounge on the coin slot.

Also you need to be sure its your left foot and not your right foot. you get double the money if you only have one leg.........
N/A

#7 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 03:50 PM

lol...sounds like a mason!!!

#8 jay2

jay2

Boing Boing

• Regulars
  • 706 posts

Posted 05 September 2003 - 08:39 PM

Hello.... im aware of cheats for Vivid machines etc but dont know what they are... because theres pratically hundreds of machines around here i want to get these cheats and also make some money...

I have for trade a document leaked from one of the top fruit machine makers which contains known flaws and cheats for most new fruit machines.. and believe me ive just tried one.. i wont name the machine or make but within 10 minutes of playing this machine i had 80 quid in the bank .. and no.. it wasnt full...

Anyone who can tell me cheats and wants this document please feel free to add me to messenger or email me. thanks

ajls1@hotmail.com

if you've made 80 quid in ten minutes why the bloodyhell do you need cheats from someone else?. :oops:

#9 bugalug

bugalug

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 06:31 PM

ajls1@hotmail.com

if you've made 80 quid in ten minutes why the bloodyhell do you need cheats from someone else?. :oops:

:lol: Think this guy to stick to trying to dupe people on Ebay! :lol:

#10 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 07:48 PM

Amen to that!
...sorry for the American intro, just felt like saying it!
A fruit machine is a self regulating device designed to pay out a set percentage of takings, and 'rigged' machines and 'manipulatable' code [i.e King Kebab emptier] aside, theres F**K all chance of making it pay out a win if it isnt ready. On one side I would like to kill the eBay people for selling these guides...but then I realise it is the MORONS that pay for a guide on the THREE HOLD RULE, the NUDGE AND HOLD RULE, and THE DEFINATELY NOT ILLEGAL STRIPPING SYSTEM [where you supposedly press 2 buttons, get a beep, and the machine drops the hopper. Like thats a) not illegal, and b) not bloody suspicous!
AND ANOTHER THING - These Fruit Machine RF Manipulators on eBay, goin for £150>£200, that say they work like a mobile phone near a fruit machine, making the dump all coins, e.t.c...
I OWN A MACHINE, I POKE MY PHONES ALL OVER THE PLACE INSIDE THE CABINET AND f*** ALL HAPPENS!!

Jeez, is it the people that have the nerve to make money out of morons, or the morons themselves that are to blame???

You decide :D
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#11 danzaiver

danzaiver

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 October 2003 - 08:04 PM

good point. I never win at bandits but i still play. i have never seen any cheats work for them. but there is machines out there that give winnings when you punch in certian combonations. I should know for after looseing a lot i have come to relise that bandits pay out when they want to not when you want to. So in my opion who ever goes out of there way and buys guide books and what not are morons like Barcrestbenito said. For there is no cheats for bandits other than putting a hundred quid in them to at least win 75 quid back. and how much money did you put in that machine with these eledged cheats to win 80 quid when the bandit wasent full. For it might of been it time to pay.

#12 MACHINEJUNKIE

MACHINEJUNKIE

• New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:10 PM

oh jesus i cant stop laughing at this moron.is there people out there who this guy thinks will reply to him without being rude,offensive or sarcastic.....pmsl......lmfao...ooooh still cant stop :o)

#13 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:14 PM

oh jesus i cant stop laughing at this moron.is there people out there who this guy thinks will reply to him without being rude,offensive or sarcastic.....pmsl......lmfao...ooooh still cant stop :o)

Confused here.....thats a 5 year old thread!

#14 sharpy2005

sharpy2005

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:03 PM

I think someone is maybe a bit bored and trawling the archives?!

#15 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:07 AM

Yea, must be

but i got the best cheat in the world

you turn the power off, use a key & open the base of the machine, take the overflow hoppers & count your winnings :D

or if your feeling risky lift the top up & take the hopper from there ;o

#16 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:13 AM

Boring...thread abyssed in 5....4.....3....
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#17 SHLIMPOLE

SHLIMPOLE

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:18 AM

looool i have one of those rf eprom fukkers!!

they work on machines that are like 15 years old...and u need to kno exactly where the eprom chip is for them to work otherwise youl look like a dick waving a walkie talkie all around a machine!!

ps...theyre shit!!! it might throw up 127 million on the bank but it dont mean its gonna give it u!!!

in fact....if theyre fetchin 150 i think i might sell mine..u can make them for a measley 10 quid!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users