#21 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:10 PM

works fine if Mfme 10.1 and 9.4 :D
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 DaemonX

DaemonX

The Devil's Advocate

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1869 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:20 PM

Looking better than anything Kriss has done. Top marks Mrs Kriss :D

(joke)
Not every pet in Pet Society is sweet and innocent....

#23 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

this game works fine for me in mfme 9.4 and 10.1a. is anyone still having trouble with it?

#24 baz

baz

Busy ...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:45 PM

Cheers Mrs Kriss :bigeyes04:
This was a decent machine on £5, will give it a blast now.
Posted Image

#25 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:31 AM

thanks for this, does this mean mrs kriss will stop moaning at mr kriss being on fe 24/7 now loooooool only joking peeps. thanks again will hammer away at it later.

#26 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:19 AM

thanks for this, does this mean mrs kriss will stop moaning at mr kriss being on fe 24/7 now loooooool only joking peeps. thanks again will hammer away at it later.

Nah..it means Mr Kriss aint gunna get a lookin...as she will be designing all the layouts from now on.....You know woman mate...give em an inch...and they scream more...more.....MORE MOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#27 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 11:12 AM

Nah..it means Mr Kriss aint gunna get a lookin...as she will be designing all the layouts from now on.....You know woman mate...give em an inch...and they scream more...more.....MORE MOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

True lol, but she ain't gonna be designing without me ;), As I have to do all the base work for her :D
She can only lamp in Photoshop at moment and do cutting, oh and load the emu up lol.

#28 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:32 PM

hmmm...not sure whats going on there.......anyone eles any idea's :)

*Edit
Load the Game this way if you are getting a layout not found/error....

Okies the only thing I can think of doing to make it work is Load up MFME10.1 and then click on Design then Layout/Game and click Load Layout, search for the Band of Gold £5 file, double click BandofGold£5 Dat file, then click Design and Load Rom (MPU4) double click the bog file and load the MPU4 sound rom, then save layout and then save Game.

Hope this helps you out, if not just let me know pm or this thread :)

kriss

did that mate but when loads up says no j key 44
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#29 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:54 PM

did that mate but when loads up says no j key 44

No idea what that means. :bigeyes01:
Im going to update the file give me a sec.........

#30 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 01:01 PM

Just updated the file may be ok now or may not lol

#31 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:04 PM

not..lol
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#32 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 03:50 PM

Is it me or is the reels upside down? I have played this machine loads of time in the wild and the symbols on the side art should be the same as the reels. But they are not in the emu, it seems that they are upside down. Take the red 7 on the middle reel if u look at the side art it says the red bar is above the reel not below as is on the reel. Might just be summat the emu does I'm not sure.

#33 Guest_damoc_*

Guest_damoc_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:19 PM

Cheers!

#34 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:21 PM

Is it me or is the reels upside down? I have played this machine loads of time in the wild and the symbols on the side art should be the same as the reels. But they are not in the emu, it seems that they are upside down. Take the red 7 on the middle reel if u look at the side art it says the red bar is above the reel not below as is on the reel. Might just be summat the emu does I'm not sure.

Im sure the reels are the right way round lol :) if they weren't then the wins would all be wrong or something mate.

#35 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:24 PM

not..lol

Im sorry carlosgee I have no idea why you and some others are getting layout errors. Seems very odd to me as well lol. For most of you this game should run fine. What systerm are you on carlosgee, im on xp pro SP2.

#36 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:32 PM

Just found out, great news for you lappy users that this will work in MFME3 so you can resize this layout in that, it actually works better in this emulator :) :) :). Peeps getting layout errors try it in MFME3 :)

Kriss

#37 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:36 PM

Im sure the reels are the right way round lol :) if they weren't then the wins would all be wrong or something mate.

I don't know mate, I just know from playing the machine in the arcade to the emu one it's diff thats all. It's not just yours it's all the bands of gold releases.

#38 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:09 PM

I don't know mate, I just know from playing the machine in the arcade to the emu one it's diff thats all. It's not just yours it's all the bands of gold releases.

ahh right..you sure your not standing on your head hehe :) :p

#39 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:18 PM

Ok for those getting layout probs do this: Load the Game this way if you are getting a layout not found/error....

Okies the only thing I can think of doing to make it work is Load up MFME10.1 and then click on Design then Layout/Game and click Load Layout, search for the Band of Gold £5 file, double click BandofGold£5 Dat file, then click Design and Load Rom (MPU4) double click the bog file and load the MPU4 sound rom, then save layout and then save Game.
Also don't forget to set the speed (35000) and the Jackpot key. (10p/£5/88%) save dat and gam again.
Exit emulator and load MFME3.

Thanks to Bladefan2 :)

#40 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 05:43 PM

Ok for those getting layout probs do this: Load the Game this way if you are getting a layout not found/error....

Also don't forget to set the speed (35000) and the Jackpot key. (10p/£5/88%) save dat and gam again.
Exit emulator and load MFME3.

Thanks to Bladefan2 :)

spanking mate cheers, what a machine. thanks bud, i will thank ur wife later ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users