• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Johnbby

Johnbby

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:12 PM

Hi all - new to this so shut me up quick if this is a stupid thing to post -

just got back from a very weird experience on the deal-or-no-deal down the pub... got to super-feature after about £8 and like a fool kept rejecting deals (max was only £11) till ended up with 1p and £1 left... took the deal (40p or something - figured as it rounds up anyway...) ready to put it up to experience, when the machine repeated the win... 11 times.

Just thought was something worth mentioning... wondered if anyone else had come across anything similar/ knew if there was a way to use whatever it was that caused it...

#2 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:24 PM

just got back from a very weird experience on the deal-or-no-deal down the pub... got to super-feature after about £8 and like a fool kept rejecting deals (max was only £11) till ended up with 1p and £1 left... took the deal (40p or something - figured as it rounds up anyway...) ready to put it up to experience, when the machine repeated the win... 11 times.

Just thought was something worth mentioning... wondered if anyone else had come across anything similar/ knew if there was a way to use whatever it was that caused it...

Hi welcome to FE:)

AS you're new just like to point out that this is a fruit emulation site and NOT a site for posting cheats.

Might be worth you're while having a quick look at forum rules

Have a look at the downloads and try all the free games and enjoy:)

#3 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:49 PM

I don't think its a cheat. I have seen videos of the named machines repeating 15 or so times on 1p which is rounded up to a £1 so a total win of £15. No cheat, scam, or manipulator hear unfortunately

#4 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:32 AM

Without being too harsh on Johnbb, yes, this place is ultimately a fruit emulation site but this type of banter, posted in the right place in the forums as it is, and not touted like some type of 'pro player' manipulation, deserves a civilised reply.

A great deal of Barcrests from the 1990's with £10 to £15 jackpots would often go mental repeating several times on the lowest features when a £1 win was offered. Your initial displeasure with achieving such a low win would be eased somewhat when that win repeated for several pounds. The only bad thing about this mind, is if it costs you a credit for each repeat, then technically, a £1 repeat on a 30p play game is only a 70p repeater. Other games would give low wins also on special wins like hiddens, or bar special features.
Posted Image

#5 tiptop

tiptop

• New Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 09:36 AM

Bellfruits do mad repeats ive seen the 1p go over a tenner loads of times. I got a free repeat on a big reds the other day collected £5 garrented repeat with 50p left in credit it repeated i had no credit left i was just about to drop a pound in when it done the stop repeat thing again and it repeated for free

#6 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:02 AM

A lot of DOND's give big £1 repeats. Basically it wanted you to win £10 odd but because you knocked back the offers and only had 1p in your box it gave you the value anyway in repeats. Quite a common thing really although it's usually about £4 -£6 worth of repeats not £10+.

#7 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 11:37 AM

A lot of DOND's give big £1 repeats. Basically it wanted you to win £10 odd but because you knocked back the offers and only had 1p in your box it gave you the value anyway in repeats. Quite a common thing really although it's usually about £4 -£6 worth of repeats not £10+.

spot on gambo

#8 Jimbob219

Jimbob219

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 358 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:20 PM

Bellfruits do mad repeats ive seen the 1p go over a tenner loads of times. I got a free repeat on a big reds the other day collected £5 garrented repeat with 50p left in credit it repeated i had no credit left i was just about to drop a pound in when it done the stop repeat thing again and it repeated for free

That'll be because the amount won didn't go over jackpot so it didn't nick a credit.

#9 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:11 PM

That'll be because the amount won didn't go over jackpot so it didn't nick a credit.

Not true, some machines will take a credit for very repeat, just like the party times taking a credit for every spin on the top reels. Some machines tho do not take a credit every time it repeats but not many tho.

#10 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:07 PM

Not true, some machines will take a credit for very repeat, just like the party times taking a credit for every spin on the top reels. Some machines tho do not take a credit every time it repeats but not many tho.

thats because the top spin on a party time isn't classed as a repeat feature its just a extra higher win % game.

so 1 credit comes off on evry spin on the top board.

baz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users