• PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 06:46 PM

Well here they are
Post your views here
Fruitymad2003&Hurtand165
:)

Cracker WDX 1024

Well after months of WIP updates here it finally is Cracker WDX 1024 Not alot to say about it really plays a good game when in the mood Thanks to playtesters Pash,Adydb and Royal Hope you like it Enjoy!

Crazy Fruits 1024 WDX Hybird
Crazy Fruits WDX 1024 Here is a 1024 WDX of Pooks 1280 WDX. This is a vast improvent on the orginal 1024 DX As i lamped this and my 1st attempt was a bit bright on the dx! So if you have downloaded the orginal DX 1024 by fruitymad2003 Please download this one as it a lot better! Thanks goes to Pook for his artwork and enhancing the reels duplu, adydb, Royal and pash for playtesting. Thanks to all of you guys that helped us. Enjoy!

Viva Rock Vegas AWP 1024
Well here it is a WDX 1024 of pooks VRVAWP. Had some problems with this as it was designed in JpeMu 1.46 as i couldnt get 2.41 working, but when i did some of the lamps jumped! A big thanks goes to pook for putting up with all the crap i gave him while asking for stuff for it and his artwork. Also thanks to the playtesters pash, Adydb, Royal,Duplu and Pook Enjoy! Fruitymad2003&Hurtand165

Viva Rock Vegas Club WDX 1024
Another release for you people. Once again based on pooks WDX of VRVC £1000 we bring you VRVC WDX 1024 Thanks to pook for the whole of the artwork for this one hope you think we have put it to good use! Also thanks to our playtesters Adydb,pash,Royal and Duplu Hope you like it! Enjoy!

Attached Files

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 07:46 PM

A whole arcade yahoo!!!!.........pleasure playtesting guy's

#3 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 21 January 2004 - 11:50 PM

Bloody heck Fruitymad ! Someone's being a bit busy then !

This is great.Will be downloading em all .Nice welcome additions to my collection . ( and all in my favourite flavour, 1024 too ) !

Will give you more feedback in a few days....... after hammering em for a bit !

Cheers again mate.

You dont per chance have a laptop yourselve FM do you ?

Edit; Just realised this was a joint release.Sorry Hurt and165, Not wanting to leave you out of a mention of thanks.Thank you to you too mate for these.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users