• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 tara10825

tara10825

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 09:06 AM

Hi guys i have a ipod nano 8 gig 4th gen in pink for sale it was given as a gift but i have a ipod touch so no use for this.
It is brand new and never been opened they are selling on ebay for £100-£110 but cant be chewed with it so is going for £90 delivered if anyone wants it. Payment by bank transfer but collection is possibe from Norfolk.
Thanks guys

Also i had the ok from DUPLU to submit this forsale thread.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 Guest_Silent mummy_*

Guest_Silent mummy_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2008 - 10:59 AM

Dont start off when trying to sell something with it was given as gift because then no mater what price you ask people will look and think well that's to much ..

#3 TheMachine

TheMachine

Wanting To Learn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:12 AM

Dont start off when trying to sell something with it was given as gift because then no mater what price you ask people will look and think well that's to much ..

i disagree it think £90 is a great price and you should have no problem selling at all.

#4 tara10825

tara10825

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 11:15 AM

If you have nothing good to say then dont say anything.
Dont mean to be cheeky but what was the point of your post?

#5 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:40 PM

£90 thats a good price. although i am a bloke and to say pink is not my colour is an understatement lol.

#6 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 02:54 PM

£90 thats a good price. although i am a bloke and to say pink is not my colour is an understatement lol.

ypur not the only one to say that lol
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#7 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 27 October 2008 - 03:08 PM

Lol, I bought an pink Ipod Mini, sanded it back to bare alloy and polished it cos pink's not my thing either :lol:

Just sold that too for the same reason as Tara.

Oh BTW tara, you got yours jailbroken? I could give lots of help to install loads of free apps and games ;)
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users