Photo
- - - - -

Wow, not your usual yada yada! Basically, Free money!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sharpy2003

sharpy2003

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 03:24 AM

<center><font color="#ff0000" size=5>MAKE £500+ PER WEEK, EVERY WEEK, FOR VERY LITTLE WORK!

Now, money really DOES grow on trees!</font>

Posted Image

<font color="#009900" size=4>All you need to start this business is a Paypal account (which anyone can get, just go to www.Paypal.Com if you need one.). Once you have one of these (and thats all you'll need!) you can start to make a very substantial income straight away.</font>

<font color="#009900" size=4>
For the small One-Off fee of £20.00 and then a monthly fee of only £5.00 for your webpage hosting, you can have your own web based business, and you can sit down and relax whilst the money, quite literally, rolls in and you Paypal balance rises.</font>

<font color="#0000ff" size=5>Making money every day through your Paypal Account has never been easier or quicker!</font>

Posted Image

<font color="#ff0000" size=5>The Business you will "run" works as follows......</font>

<font color="#009900" size=4>You enrol ten people to join the business at £10.00 each (the other £10.00 goes to the person who enrolled you(who you paid to get your system up and running)), and that means £100.00 straight into your Paypal account. Nice, but wheres the big money? Lets imagine that your ten people each enrol 20 people (and thats a pretty reasonable assumption), this means that 200 people, each paying £10.00 to you = £2,000 into your Paypal account. Thats more like it! And this, of course, assumes that you enroll no more than 10 people. Theres nothing to stop you enrolling more than this, and making much more cash for yourself.</font>

<font color="#990099" size=4>You'll find that you are earning money even when you are not at your computer, or actually doing anything to earn it, and that can never be a bad thing!</font>

<font color="#9932CC" size=4>Of course, I appreciate that this may sound confusing at the moment (it may not though, as the actual system itself is VERY simple to do). If thats the case, just visit <a href="http://www.electricmoneytree.com/members/chris_sharp.htm">This Page</a> and all will become clear!</font>

<font color="#FF1493" size=4>So, to confirm, and to clear things up -: For every person that signs up from your website, you'll get a tenner and for every person that they sign up, you get another tenner. The end result is that money just keeps on flowing into your Paypal account.
</font>

<font size=6>
<a href="http://www.electricmoneytree.com/members/chris_sharp.htm">ENTER THE SITE</a>
</font>

<font color="#00FA9A" size=4>When I first read about this, I was pretty sceptical, as I am sure you probably are too. I'll admit, I've not tried any of this sort of scheme in the past, so I've never had the opportunity to be burned by such a scheme before. If I had, I probably wouldn't have tried this one (how many £25's do you want to lose!). Anyway, I gave it a crack, and its worked unbelieveably well for me. I made £90 in my first week, £270 in my second week, £350 in my third week, £470 in my fourth week (which I'm in now), and I expect it to either go up in value again next week or at least remain at what it is now. Pretty good job too, because I've just be made redundant from my job. Due to start another job in two weeks time, but I'm not sure I'll bother now!</font>

<font size=6>
<a href="http://www.electricmoneytree.com/members/chris_sharp.htm">ENTER THE SITE</a>
</font>

<font color="#20B2AA" size=4>So, with this unique business (which is NOT multi layer marketing as any layer, if it could even be called such, would only go two people deep. Thats not much of a layer.) YOU will be in a position to earn several thousand pounds per month. There is no limit! The beauty of this, just like any other net business, is that once it is set up, it can earn money for you 24 hours a day, every day even whilst you sleep.</font>

<font color="#7B68EE" size=4>If you would like more information on this business (and lets face it, who wouldn't...), then just follow the link below, and remember - Yes, it does cost a few pounds to set up £20.00 one off fee and £5 per month. Whats that compared with a few grand a month, in your pocket?!</font>

<font size=6>
</font>

<font color="#9ACD32" size=4>I wanted a way to pay off my (quite large!) debts. I've certainly found that, but I might even be able to get a new car soon. I'm realistic enough to know it won't be a Ferrari, but a brand new Ford Focus or something like that would go down a treat when I've not had a car for over a year!

I wish you the best of luck, and in case you are thinking this all sounds a bit too professional to be true/honest etc, please note that I studied journalism/writing for three years and just know how to put a decent article together!</center>

#2 Tanas

Tanas

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 03:57 AM

Now, money really DOES grow on trees!

Now, that wouldn't happen to be at the funny farm, would it?

You Stupid #@#@#@#...

#3 Pook

Pook

More human than human.

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 03:58 AM

Don't you just love thoses Egyptians :roll:

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572

Click to visit my site.

#4 GlobalPepper!

GlobalPepper!

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 04:33 AM

So are these RETARDS goning to become an every hour apperance. Filling the message boards up with junk. Wozza Plz act on this befor it gets like that.
Back as the GlobalPepper!

#5 pash

pash

Old fart

• Regulars
  • 440 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 07:05 AM

now lets see....................

Should this thread be deleted?

#6 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 07:28 AM

now lets see....................

Should this thread be deleted?

YEP think so pash........What a waste of space........only a mug would fall for that crap............

In the Abyss I say

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users