3 replies to this topic

#1 Pook

Pook

More human than human.

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 January 2004 - 11:42 PM

Pinball Fever is a Crystal rebuild of the JPM title Pinball Wizard, the layout and board are identical even down to the feature titles, infact the only difference is the £25 jackpot. Can play as nasty as Pinball Wizard but I didn't think quite as bad. Tried some new lighting techniques on this one a managed to achieve a really colourful bold contrast that I'm more that happy with the results..

Many thanks go to DAD for his classic, Trouty for the flyer, WAC for some hard arsed testing that highlighted a few important omissions & Wozza for additional testing. Sadly the sound roms for this machine are missing so instead of playing it mute (which let's face it is no fun at all) I suggest using the Arcadia sound which matches the best (thanks Steveir for that tip). Arcadia sound roms are bundled with the program roms on this site, but you can change them if you fancy.

Available at DX'Cellent.

Enjoy :)

Pook

ps. VP fans will spot something familiar too ;)

Attached Files

dxspin.gif.1990cda2521f8b579dadc6cbba572

Click to visit my site.

#2 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 12:05 AM

Class release and 98/ME compatible........and the arcadia roms work well

Youve done a mans job........... 8)

RB
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#3 DickDonkey

DickDonkey

• New Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 11:46 PM

Why does it have the woman from the Theatre Of Magic pinball table in it? Is she on the real flyer, or did you put her in yourself?

#4 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 18 January 2004 - 11:58 PM

Looks really nice Pook.Never seen it before in the wild.

Pity its too darn big for my laptop , otherwise i would download it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users