6 replies to this topic

#1 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 05:05 PM

A Hybrid type thing of Costa Del Cash using Bank roller roms and a heavily modified flyer...

Dont post no nags as to this aint right or that aint right.....Its not the real thing...Its tight arsed Bank Roller with a new coat on.....

RB

Attached Files

Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 PJ

PJ

Condom Testing Department

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 10:09 PM

Dont post no nags as to this aint right or that aint right.....Its not the real thing...Its tight arsed Bank Roller with a new coat on.....

Sorry, but I gots-ta...

There seems to be a fault with the loop board - my illustration should clarify the problem...

Attached Files

Winning is not a crime...

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#3 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 10:18 PM

swop lamp numbers....tada sorted...

RB.....

or even better.....but still swap lamp number so they stay in sync

Attached Files

Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 PJ

PJ

Condom Testing Department

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 15 January 2004 - 10:33 PM

swop lamp numbers....tada sorted...

RB.....

or even better.....but still swap lamp number so they stay in sync

I tried that, but the full-glass scan underneath still shows these two positions in that sequence, I think the ROM may be faulty...
Winning is not a crime...

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#5 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 07:37 AM

RB.

They have this machine at my local club. If your having really bad problems with the layout let me know and i will take my camera next time i go there and get some pics. Its a 5p play £75 pound version though so the board layouts are different from what i remember.

Paul
N/A

#6 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 16 January 2004 - 02:56 PM

Paul
I have the layout...the problem is in getting the extra 6 features that bank roller has that costa doesnt hence the modified layout, plus the lack of a coin matrix on bank roller that costa has...had to juggle something around .

RB

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 mrcashpot

mrcashpot

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 10:50 AM

I now have Costa Del Cash Hybrid. I managed to get it from an internet cafe which had a CD-RW drive. You can edit the mystery options and the feature ladder as well as the two squares the wrong way round. I have changed the Barcest logo on the top right (Guilty/Not Guilty) to a classic style lamp saying 'Interpol' to make it more relevant. You have the right to alter the layout if you wish. I have deleted the sound ROM - using the Bank Roller sound ROM on Costa Del Cash does not tie in with the beach resort setting and is therefore DUMB! It's like, as I said in another topic, you cannot use Great Escape or Italian Job sounds with the Simpsons! And what's more, I already have the BR ROMs. I had them ages ago and I still have them. I thought that someone was going to knock up some Costa sounds just for me!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users