Cute Spider

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 frig

frig

• Regulars
  • 332 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:33 PM

I have a funny looking spider living on my balcony, which I managed to get a pic of this afternoon. The funny thing about it, is that it does not walk anywhere...It hops. After zooming in on it, it actually looks very cute.
Here is a pic of it for your enjoyment. Though I would be intrested in know what type of spider it is.

It does not look like pics are uploading properly, so I will upload it to a server just in case.
Spider

Attached Files

#2 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:44 PM

I have a funny looking spider living on my balcony, which I managed to get a pic of this afternoon. The funny thing about it, is that it does not walk anywhere...It hops. After zooming in on it, it actually looks very cute.
Here is a pic of it for your enjoyment. Though I would be intrested in know what type of spider it is.

It does not look like pics are uploading properly, so I will upload it to a server just in case.
Spider

its got longer hair than alth

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#3 joebee1966

joebee1966

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

its a balcony spider

#4 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:52 PM

its a balcony spider

Pmsl :lol: That the technical name for it Joe. ?
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#5 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:10 PM

Looks a bit like one of the spiders from Arachnophobia... :bigeyes30:

#6 frig

frig

• Regulars
  • 332 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:12 PM

Alth the Balcony Spider does have a bit of a ring to it.

#7 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:28 PM

:lol:
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#8 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:30 AM

Ironically I have a spider problem at my flat f***ers are everywhere had a joke with a work mate other day........

Least I don't sleep alone
Lucky f***er

Even if they do have 8 legs and more hair than me ;)

#9 jackhammer

jackhammer

• New Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:43 AM

that is one very funny looking spider lol

#10 mikenoble

mikenoble

• New Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:03 PM

Spider

Looks like this spider:

ZEBRA SPIDER.

Zebra spiders are often noted for their 'curiosity' when observed, many seem aware of their audience and seem to respond by raising their head and looking back at the person. This spider uses its four pairs of large eyes to locate prey and it's jumping ability to pounce and capture it

Attached Files

#11 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 09:13 PM

Looks like this spider:

ZEBRA SPIDER.

Zebra spiders are often noted for their 'curiosity' when observed, many seem aware of their audience and seem to respond by raising their head and looking back at the person. This spider uses its four pairs of large eyes to locate prey and it's jumping ability to pounce and capture it

Mike why did you omit the "and inject vast amounts of poison after capture and as normally fatal even to the average human" lol............

I can just picture Frig pulling his doors as tightly shut as the go and calling 118 asking for rentokil.....hope i'm not responsible for 'Balcs' demise :( , it was a joke!

Frig, bought any Bananas lately?..............kinda looks like Elton John tbh

Attached Files

Edited by adydb, 19 August 2008 - 09:21 PM.
image attached

#12 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:59 PM

Spider

I think he was looking to chib yee.....

Reproduction

When these spiders meet, the male carries out a courtship dance involving waving his front legs and moving his abdomen up and down. The better the dance the more likely the female will want to mate, although arachnologists have yet to discover what it is the female looks for in a mating dance. Despite their good eyesight, males will sometimes accidentally perform a mating dance in front of another male. When this happens the two males usually fight. Males will also perform courtship dances in front of their own reflection in a mirror.

Or make leeeerve you decide. :)

#13 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

I think he was looking to chib yee.....

Reproduction

When these spiders meet, the male carries out a courtship dance involving waving his front legs and moving his abdomen up and down. The better the dance the more likely the female will want to mate, although arachnologists have yet to discover what it is the female looks for in a mating dance. Despite their good eyesight, males will sometimes accidentally perform a mating dance in front of another male. When this happens the two males usually fight. Males will also perform courtship dances in front of their own reflection in a mirror.

Or make leeeerve you decide. :)

pretty easy way for a spider just flap yerr arms and shake yer arse and yee got yeself a girlfriend

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#14 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:05 PM

pretty easy way for a spider just flap yerr arms and shake yer arse and yee got yeself a girlfriend

Aye but usually she eats you afterwards if you are a spider.

#15 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:11 PM

Aye but usually she eats you afterwards if you are a spider.

Bonus!

Oh... not the good kind of eating... :bigeyes18:

#16 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:13 AM

Best post of the year lmfao
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#17 frig

frig

• Regulars
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:56 AM

Hang on...I can hear 'candle in the wind' coming from outside.

#18 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:57 AM

Think Frig needs to come clean..........you ate him didn't you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users