• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 12:48 PM

Think it's just club deal or no deal or deal or no deal club ;)

Can remember a social club near me was just about to close down and on the last night, some guy i know whacked about 70 quid in deal or no deal and on his last 30p which he had made selling off half his pint for a let em spin chance LOL he got the deal or no deal game and he had £250 and £1 left and his offer was about 60 quid and he was about to deal and i said hit no deal as the offers too low and he was like no way! But i said fine then if you hit no deal and it's a pound i'll give you the 60 quid myself, so he no dealt, what was in his box - £250 :D

He gave me 70 quid so i was happy ;)

#42 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:18 PM

All of them are absolute shit the only one i have played were theres a bit of life in it was the walk of wealth that was in a arcade the pub ones are always dead with ther shit 70-78%.

#43 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:29 PM

All of them are absolute shit the only one i have played were theres a bit of life in it was the walk of wealth that was in a arcade the pub ones are always dead with ther shit 70-78%.

Walk of wealth's good when it goes, had a good 50-70 out of it a few times.

Edit: £5 jackpot.

#44 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:44 PM

If an emulation is released for any of these machines, then Bell Fruit will have a fit...
They appear to have staked there entire company on the success of Noel Tidybeard and one shit tv gameshow.

There is indeed a fully working emulator, but you wont be seeing it here for a while.

#45 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:50 PM

If an emulation is released for any of these machines, then Bell Fruit will have a fit...

Why, how? I can't remember JPM going mental when Womb Raider, Sonic or any other emulated machine ever was released. Funny neither did Barcrest or Global or Mazooma etc etc...

URBAN MYTHS, gotta love em.... :bigeyes20:

#46 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:53 PM

There is indeed a fully working emulator, but you wont be seeing it here for a while.

Nails, if we dont receive, were gonna send mr chandler to empty your machines lol, very predictable machines, very bored of all clones now, they did clones of monopoly and pink panther what next for the attack of the clones
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#47 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 07:09 PM

club dond's IMO are good. ive seen two. one with the dond game where you had to get 4 black phones on the feature board to get it. never had much joy on this one. other had no feature board but two dond main games(phone feature) bottom went up to £25 and had super dond to go to top dond which went up to £250. one time on this got left with 10p and £250 it offered me £100, i went for it got 10p :bigeyes25: next spin got super dond £75 and £250. same offer. needless to say i got £75. but i only put in £10 :)

#48 fatman3000lb

fatman3000lb

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:58 AM

no noffin available that i have eard of

#49 Collo23

Collo23

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 05:55 AM

i know its been 6 years since anyone posted on here but im just wondering if there are any dond roms available yet?

#50 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 09 February 2016 - 01:15 PM

Not emulatable just yet, but its being worked on via Mame/mfme a conversion tool first then the later Tech's being cracked no given timescale as yet but hopefully soon.
Just read a post 2nd one in from spa in 2008
saying ETA 2017 this prediction from eight years back may well be a reality!!

Edited by vectra666, 09 February 2016 - 01:18 PM.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users