Deal or No Deal (Any Machines) - Big 5, Big Reds, Beat the banker etc etc

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 alexsmeds

alexsmeds

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:45 PM

Does anyone know if or when an emulation is going to be avaliable for any DOND machine..

im dyin to playyyyyy at home and not loosing money..

although the payout is feckin awesome on the new one Crazy Chair...

took £134 two nights ago...

let me know!!!
Alexx

#2 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 08:48 PM

Eta 2017.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#3 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:47 PM

you bein serious crazy chair is a joke of a machine

#4 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:01 PM

Does anyone know if or when an emulation is going to be avaliable for any DOND machine..

let me know!!!
Alexx

we wont be seeing this for a long time

unless you can get bfms emulation of it lol good luck

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#5 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:50 PM

If an emulation is released for any of these machines, then Bell Fruit will have a fit...
They appear to have staked there entire company on the success of Noel Tidybeard and one shit tv gameshow.

#6 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:29 AM

I would love to know how much they paid for the licence, it must have been Millions, judging by the amount of of machines they have put out there. I thought 3 was pushing it but I read on a forum somewhere that when you include the SWPs there are over 20 DOND games:eek:

#7 aaamusements

aaamusements

Admin

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3508 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 12:44 PM

I would love to know how much they paid for the licence, it must have been Millions, judging by the amount of of machines they have put out there. I thought 3 was pushing it but I read on a forum somewhere that when you include the SWPs there are over 20 DOND games:eek:

It certainly must have been LOTS.

I can easily believe there are 20 versions, we were trying to think of new versions on the Mecca recently - although we couldn't come up with any quite as strange as "Crazy Chair"! :lol:

#8 gdub12345

gdub12345

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 10:45 PM

suprised you havent been banned for asking mate, i asked if star wars was on emu and i got threatend with a ban straight away. Thought police.

#9 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:32 PM

suprised you havent been banned for asking mate, i asked if star wars was on emu and i got threatend with a ban straight away. Thought police.

Times have changed, asking for unemulateable roms is annoying for some people

plus theres probably 1 post a week asking for DOND roms & layouts
but yea, keep quiet about asking for stuff like that

#10 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:34 PM

Nah, it's not that good. Jokes tend to be funny, even watching the old man play Crazy Chair makes me want to remove my eyes by shoving lemon slices from behind the bar into my eye sockets.

#11 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 11:37 PM

even watching the old man play Crazy Chair makes me want to remove my eyes by shoving lemon slices from behind the bar into my eye sockets.

wow is it really that bad?

being under 18 & not going to arcades/pubs much i haven't seen it action

but now im curious :p

#12 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:00 AM

wow is it really that bad?

being under 18 & not going to arcades/pubs much i haven't seen it action

but now im curious :p

The local one is also played by / tampered with by the owner, which doesn't help, but yeah - it's pretty bad. I actually believe that on a lower jackpot, these Deal or No Deal machines could be quite entertaining, but with the £35 target + streak potential of up to £140, there is no real 'pleasure' to be gained from them.

The only one I played by myself was in some posh chain pub in Southport, IIRC it handed my arse to me on a plate, complete with all the trimmings. Not one of my better gambling afternoons.

#13 bowie

bowie

• New Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:55 AM

I wish that these machines could be emulated, at least then people would realise that they're unplayable and stop playing them for real, then they would fail and stop being released.

#14 DaemonX

DaemonX

The Devil's Advocate

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1869 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:53 AM

let me know!!!
Alexx

I never thought I'd see the day Gary said the above....

Finally he has seen the light and is being swayed away from the devil that is DOND....
Not every pet in Pet Society is sweet and innocent....

#15 matrix2021

matrix2021

• New Members
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:29 PM

I didnt think my message warranted a new thread, but relevant towards the DOND machines. I also know we dont talk about hints/tips here, but it's more of a clarification of something that happened last night.

I was on Crazy Chair in a club, playing on 30p a go as opposed to the 50p that EVERYONE thinks you need to play to get the boxes. Anyway, was playing nicely, a few quid in, for a few quid out - basically just recycling passing the time away. But then I decided to do a few Cash or Bust's because i've heard from mates that they've had some good results, but only when its showing NOT to be a typical £2 board.

So with it costing me £3-£5 for a board on 30p a play, I did two Cash or Bust's getting Lose on both accounts. Got on the board again, had a 'message from banker' decided not to take it, carried on thinking it was a good board as a Boost from bonus put me up to £3 red and Rise n Fall. However next go was a ??... But instead of collecting or Cash or Bust, I collected the 'message from banker' while on the ?? and it said, 'the next number will be a 2' - which for some reason i thought was weird, am I going to get a hi or low continue - which I dont think exists on this machine? So I Cash or Bust, and to my shock I got Win Stepper for £29. Anyway, I decided to put a few more quid in being about £8 up - plus the music was still shit, and got on the board after about 6 quid... The signs were good again, two messages from banker, boost up to £4 but nowhere near the main Deal or No Deal game. Anyway, again, got on a ?? and was going to collect the £4, but had a message from the banker still - pressed it, and it said 'the next number will be a 3'... So I thought f*** it, Cash or Bust, and again to much amaze another high feature which was Win Picker for £20.

Now call me naive, an optimist or just damn right stupid - but these 'the next number will be' messages corresponded to the features top to bottom i.e. Mega Streak = 1, Win Stepper = 2, Win Picker = 3. All I want to know is have I stumbled across a little cheat that as part of the DOND's cheats that were phased out after a re-chip, thus being an unchipped machine?

Cheers

#16 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 06:34 PM

I didnt think my message warranted a new thread, but relevant towards the DOND machines. I also know we dont talk about hints/tips here, but it's more of a clarification of something that happened last night.

I was on Crazy Chair in a club, playing on 30p a go as opposed to the 50p that EVERYONE thinks you need to play to get the boxes. Anyway, was playing nicely, a few quid in, for a few quid out - basically just recycling passing the time away. But then I decided to do a few Cash or Bust's because i've heard from mates that they've had some good results, but only when its showing NOT to be a typical £2 board.

So with it costing me £3-£5 for a board on 30p a play, I did two Cash or Bust's getting Lose on both accounts. Got on the board again, had a 'message from banker' decided not to take it, carried on thinking it was a good board as a Boost from bonus put me up to £3 red and Rise n Fall. However next go was a ??... But instead of collecting or Cash or Bust, I collected the 'message from banker' while on the ?? and it said, 'the next number will be a 2' - which for some reason i thought was weird, am I going to get a hi or low continue - which I dont think exists on this machine? So I Cash or Bust, and to my shock I got Win Stepper for £29. Anyway, I decided to put a few more quid in being about £8 up - plus the music was still shit, and got on the board after about 6 quid... The signs were good again, two messages from banker, boost up to £4 but nowhere near the main Deal or No Deal game. Anyway, again, got on a ?? and was going to collect the £4, but had a message from the banker still - pressed it, and it said 'the next number will be a 3'... So I thought f*** it, Cash or Bust, and again to much amaze another high feature which was Win Picker for £20.

Now call me naive, an optimist or just damn right stupid - but these 'the next number will be' messages corresponded to the features top to bottom i.e. Mega Streak = 1, Win Stepper = 2, Win Picker = 3. All I want to know is have I stumbled across a little cheat that as part of the DOND's cheats that were phased out after a re-chip, thus being an unchipped machine?

Cheers

Quite interesting

maybe if someone tried it on a different machine or it happened again, maybe its a hint then :)

#17 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 07 January 2009 - 10:38 PM

plus theres probably 1 post a week asking for DOND roms & layouts

WRONG !!!!

Try 1 post every hour. :bigeyes14:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#18 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 12:33 AM

If an emulation is released for any of these machines, then Bell Fruit will have a fit...

How? They could prevent sites hosting the roms and the layouts and artwork etc. But the emulator itself isn't illegal. Nowt they could do. Besides with the current economy, I doubt they could afford a lawsuit.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#19 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 01:05 AM

How? They could prevent sites hosting the roms and the layouts and artwork etc. But the emulator itself isn't illegal. Nowt they could do. Besides with the current economy, I doubt they could afford a lawsuit.

Bell Fruit Games (formerly Bell-Fruit-Manufacturing) fought to get the pub jackpot increased to £100 before it was agreed to stop at £70 @ £1 spin.

If Barcrest will threaten to sue me for Photoshop©ing a fruit machine decal for a home-owned machine down to £5 from £15, I'm sure Bell-Fruit, if pushed the wrong way, could also snap.

We don't have a DOND at work (huh?!), but I'd LOVE to see, on paper, how their percentage is worked out. A bit like a Red Gaming (also unemulatable), there must be something to hide. I want to see how much return is paid out for say £200 staked playing each board to the players best advantage.

As to whether the emulator isn't illegal, I'm afraid that's still a grey area. This isn't the old official MFME released directly by Wizard, this is a version with an intentional MPU5 workaround (circumvention of a protection mechanism) and I'm pretty sure that would be classed as illegal if investigated.

#20 dude_se

dude_se

• Regulars
  • 111 posts

Posted 08 January 2009 - 03:47 AM

i dont see what the problem is anyway. i know the likes of big reds, etc suck, but i just cant stop playing them due to temptation. having emulated versions will obviously decrease the amount of people gambling, but in a way thats a good thing. people cant afford to gamble big amounts in pubs, and just increasing the stakes all the time isnt helping. makers need to stop being so selfish. i know the economy sucks right now, but maybe if they gave players more of what they wanted things wouldnt be so bad. i say dual jackpots ftw. a low and a high one, same with stakes.
having emulated versions will just encourage people to work out tips and tricks anyway, so may be likely to carry on playing as normal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users