• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 scottfrazer

scottfrazer

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:06 PM

Hey guys

Just a quickie.....ive bought a "chipped" xbox from a car boot today - does anyone know how to change the region coding so I can play my region 1 disks and make it multi region?

Also - if i were to make my own games, can anyone guide me thru it please? Many thanks

#2 Party Time

Party Time

Fruit maddness

• New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:29 PM

Hey guys

Just a quickie.....ive bought a "chipped" xbox from a car boot today - does anyone know how to change the region coding so I can play my region 1 disks and make it multi region?

Also - if i were to make my own games, can anyone guide me thru it please? Many thanks

i don't think you can to be honest
If you like the weather or fruit machines you will love this forum, first 5 members will get the option to be a moderator/admin http://atlanticice.m...a87585e2676b933

:bigeyes02:barcrest:bigeyes02:
:bigeyes20:maygay:bigeyes20:

i just added a great fruit machine section to my forum

#3 paulus_r

paulus_r

• New Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:30 PM

try xbox scene. Tutorials on their website. Try googling craxtion. That will help.

#4 paulus_r

paulus_r

• New Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 09:32 PM

i don't think you can to be honest

Depends if old xbox or 360. The 360 you can't do it. The xbox 1 you can do both. If I remember correct, Craxtion makes them region free. If its a 360, chances are it is banned from Live

#5 scottfrazer

scottfrazer

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 10:11 PM

Hi guys, thanks for the replies....yes its a 360, and ive looked on that website, but forgive me for being dense, i would not even have a clue at where to look so if you could link me, that would be fantastic.

#6 paulus_r

paulus_r

• New Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 May 2008 - 11:28 PM

In that case, region is locked. Nothing can be done. Compilation disks is currently impossible too, It is probably not "Chipped" but had a firmware mod done. If it isn't banned, you will be lucky to be honest, as Microsoft keep having a bout of banning chipped machines. Have to admit. Modding mine is something I have never thought about doing, and for that reason, I get far more enjoyment out of playing the games. Found that by having a modded xbox 1, you could have too many games and never play them all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users