• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 f00n

f00n

• New Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 08:15 PM

Hi there

I was wondering if there was any plans to emulate the MPU5 machines.

I understand these machines are still making money so we won't see it quite yet but im eager to know any info about it as im very very interested in making an emulator.

Also on a 2nd note .... is it just me being a n00b surf0r or have empire stopped the ability to download roms from their official website?

Finally on a 3rd note....

THANK YOU FRUIT-EMU.COM
I have now got your complete filebase and will be keeping it up-to-date.
I appreciate I took about 1.4gb of your bandwidth doing this and feel a bit guilty about this so expect me to make a nice donation when i start my new job :)

Your site (and Pook's dx site) is doing a f***ing great job of keeping me off the arcades where I have abused my gambling problem many times b4. I cannot thank you enough for this.....and also my wallet says thanks :)

These sites kinda make you realise you cant win on these games....unless your luckier than OJ.Simpson choosing a lawyer :)

thanks again and Merry Chrimbo
f00n
::First jackpot::-::2p-a-go Winspin::-::£1.50 jackpot from 4p gamble::-::was still in a pram:: Anyone fancy doing WinSpin? Cant find it and would love to see it done.

Only £500 jackpot on Little Devils which I got waiting for a Rainbow Riches (£70) feature to end. Then I got £210 on the feature on Rainbow Riches. My mrs was happy that day!

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 26 December 2003 - 08:51 PM

Quoting f00n:-Hi there

Your site (and Pook's dx site) is doing a f***ing great job of keeping me off the arcades where I have abused my gambling problem many times b4. I cannot thank you enough for this.....and also my wallet says thanks :)

These sites kinda make you realise you cant win on these games....unless your luckier than OJ.Simpson choosing a lawyer :)

f00n.....this comment is just so true.................I hope those youngsters out there read it.........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users