• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 25 December 2003 - 09:04 AM

Well my contribution to Emu is finally here in the form of a Fruit-Emu ScreenSaver. I have given up on the idea on creating an Emu as I have tried and failed---then tried again and failed!!

So I have uploaded this (which is in the downloads section)...Believe me when I say some graphics took upto 4 hours or so to clean and make useable....This really makes me appriciate the time authors put in on their releases.

Anyway hope it's enjoyed, thanks to the guy's who gave me advice on certain things I needed to know--and a biggie to Razor and Fruity for the help on the flyer links.

#2 Wozza

Wozza

Advanced Member

• Gold Supporters
  • 453 posts

Posted 25 December 2003 - 04:21 PM

Great work adydb!!

lots of sounds and graphics, nice.

Now get designing the Wallpaper!! :)

Merry Xmas

And there was me thinking nothing would be happening on Xmas day

Wrong!!! (big style)
Wozza

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 25 December 2003 - 04:34 PM

Cheers wozza but I have JUST REALISED that I uploaded the wrong one :oops:

proper one on its way....

There's you go folks so exited!!!

So for those of you who have already downloaded it...Goon messed up!!!.....i'll let you know when the updated version has replaced the old one.....

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 25 December 2003 - 07:43 PM

Okey Dokey I have now uploaded the PROPER Screensaver and until the link is updated it can be manually found in the Miscellaneous section of Fruit-Emu.....

Sorry to those of you who have already downloaded it but I didn't realise my mistake until a friend told me.

For those who have looked already please look again as it is (in my opinion) very much better.

And who is a big head.......lol

Should you wish to re-install version 2 it will automatically overwrite the first.

#5 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 25 December 2003 - 08:14 PM

Have now changed the original download to the updated version.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users