• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 10:54 AM

Must have been about 15 years ago when I played this for real and a good machine too. It was a variation of 'CashCOUNTER' (DX'd a few times by POOK). You know, the one with the big green 'SKILL' feature that let you advance up the board (pic included). Both CashCOUNTER and CashMATRIX sat side by side in Hull's 'SunSpot' arcade back then. CashMATRIX has been DX'd although this is a pseudo one as there was no art for this baby.

I'd love to see a final difinitive DX at last and I'm asking if theres any pics of CashMATRIX out there to aid in any possible ressurection.

CompostCORNER

Attached Files

Posted Image

#2 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 20 December 2003 - 07:48 PM

It was worth a try of course. I had a feeling that no pics would emerge. Heres a pic of the origional classic release. (I've changed 'Mystery Cash' on the feature grid for 'Ready Money' plus replaced the £3 win for 'Ready Money' too).

I'm seriously thinking of designing from scratch, my very own PDX of this machine. I needed the pic so it would jog the memory but nevermind. I still have a vague memory of this machine. All I need now is a bit of motivation to make a start. Oh, and some time to do it too.

Compost

Attached Files

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users