• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#41 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 10:31 PM

Im sure he already felt bad enough after losing that amout of money no need to rub it in.
Or rub it in up to you but just reveals the tosser you are.

And before u start it wasnt aimed at you todd it was aimed at sickboy

Or rub it in reveals the tosser that he is..would have been worded correctly.

(Not that im saying he is by any means.)

I see your point..but im sure he didnt mean it to sound the way it did.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#42 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:08 PM

As most of you already know gambling can become a serious problem and i admit i use to have a serious problem myself and became suicidle and spent more money than i care to admit.

Gamblin can all start with that 1st 10p and even though you can't beat them they keep you hooked always chasing your loses thinkinf your luck will change and even though it's good to win i use to play mainly for gameplay which for me while i was playin took me out of all reality.

I am not ashamed of wot i did cuz it made me stronger because i quit and even asked my local arcades to ban me for life which they did and 5 years later i not been near the place nor do i wish too.

I have also given up hard & soft drugs,smoking gambling and real heavy drinking,To give you some sort of idea i use to drink tennants super strength and mix it with gold label barley wine and believe me you need not drink many of them.

My point is i have given up and overcome many addictions and i feel strong because i have the will power to kick so many addictions.

Since giving up i have so many luxury items that i never had before so for those of you who are quitting i feel it's important to reward yourself so you see the benefits,buy something new for your car or a new console computer game and when you seethe benefits it really could help.

If i can do it you you can do it too!

#43 RUFUSTFIREFLY

RUFUSTFIREFLY

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:09 PM

i admit it aswell. whats your problem ?

I have no problem with anyone.

#44 RUFUSTFIREFLY

RUFUSTFIREFLY

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:15 PM

If u aint got nothing nice to say dont say nothing at all that post was out of order thats the last thing the guy wanted to hear

You only quoted one sentence from my post. Why didn't you post the part where I wished him good luck seeking help with his addiction? A wake up call is all that it was. I've seen what gambling did to my brother and the first thing I did was shame him into facing his addiction. If you start feeling sorry for people how are they ever going to learn?

I didn't think there was a nice thing that could be said about what he's done. This boy has posted a few times about the same thing, losing lots of cash playing machines.

But tell me this Larsshole, what does he want to hear? Don't worry better luck next time or something like that? Wake up for christ sake, the boy posted what he had done (again).

Anyway...........Wullie, good luck buddy!

#45 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:48 AM

ha you may say that now,but just you wait until it DOES get out of control and it WILL then what will you do?and how exactly would you define "player"? what makes you a "player" ?

Well i been kicked out my house for last 3 weeks and i been relying on machines to pay for everything, been travelling a lot, i have to pay £25-£45 a night for a b and b or hotel then there train tickets and considering i was all around kent last week that werent cheap.

And i now have more money than i did 3 weeks ago when i got kicked out so yes i would class my self as a "player" :D

#46 DaemonX

DaemonX

The Devil's Advocate

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1869 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:00 AM

Congrats on your winnings, you must feel so proud being kicked out and surviving on others losses.

Sharking is never good, but if it keeps you alive and is you only chance... nah, still doesn't make it ok.

At least you get to tour the country :)
Not every pet in Pet Society is sweet and innocent....

#47 Judas Mesias

Judas Mesias

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:07 AM

so your a hobo then a bum as it where my shithole of a flat looks promising right about now eh rember to find a cash convertor to sell your laptop when your winnings go and you think hmm i can make that back
yes it is fun to insult the criminally retarded

#48 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:08 AM

Well i been kicked out my house for last 3 weeks and i been relying on machines to pay for everything, been travelling a lot, i have to pay £25-£45 a night for a b and b or hotel then there train tickets and considering i was all around kent last week that werent cheap.

And i now have more money than i did 3 weeks ago when i got kicked out so yes i would class my self as a "player" :D

Hmmmm whats that smell?

Posted Image

#49 DaemonX

DaemonX

The Devil's Advocate

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1869 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:12 AM

Whilst the going may be 'good' in your opinion. (personally, a roof I can call my own, a job and a steady income I'd take any day over gambling, but thats personal preference).

What'll happen when you're 500 miles from home, only the clothes on your back and you've watched someone put £200 into a £35 (unaware that it's been taken for £210 shortly before) and lose, then you've finally hit a bad run and have no money left?
Not every pet in Pet Society is sweet and innocent....

#50 Judas Mesias

Judas Mesias

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 11:26 AM

gary can win on anything hes a gambling god machines dont even need to have any money in them or be turned on
remember gary theres allways this

BIG ISSUE PLEASE BIG ISSUE PLEASE
practice that your gona need it

#51 stu55554

stu55554

Qualified IT Technition

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 01:26 PM

gary can win on anything hes a gambling god machines dont even need to have any money in them or be turned on
remember gary theres allways this

BIG ISSUE PLEASE BIG ISSUE PLEASE
practice that your gona need it

lol gd one!:p
toddy likes to change signatures as he has nothing better to do..

#52 barxfan

barxfan

• Regulars
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 07:43 PM

Good luck the next time Wullie... ye must be due a big win.

#53 Judas Mesias

Judas Mesias

• New Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 12:10 AM

he/she dosent want a big win that will only last so long beacuse you then think you can repeat said win then you lose everything again and then all your own money and whatever money you ever have or had what he /she wants to be doing is stopping but on ones own this can be somewhat hard i only managed it that way myself after closing my various online gaming accounts
coldent take take sitting in front of pc for 12 hours at time that is know life for anyone and leaving my credit card/bank card with my mam helped
one lady i knew so hooked on machines she worked local bingo hall as cleaner she had keys for everything at time owner trusted her well using all her wages remortgaded house X2 and her mams house then she starts stealing the money out of the machines where she worked just to play them
another guy i knew so bad he went to bookies when ment to be looking after child stuck her in payground over road fks off in shop spends at least 200 quid on what was then 15 pound jackpot machines(spiker)well his child was out in pissing down rain by self gambling fun yes but gambling and a adidct that shit will f*** you up worse then crack

#54 Irvster

Irvster

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 02:36 PM

Hey fella you know you have a problem....you know what you have got to do and i think i speak for a lot of us genuine people when i say there is nothing embarrassing about admitting it. I guarantee mate you will gain immense respect if you go ahead with the hard but worth it GA route and you yourself will get just as big a buzz from telling people "I aint played machines now for X amount of time and i have money in my pocket"....Good luck mate

Irvster '08'
"Ya wanna hold all 3 mate, press cancel, hold em all again, cancel and ,.....well you should get JP!!!"Posted Image
Posted Image
WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS........CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE....'5'......!!

#55 RUFUSTFIREFLY

RUFUSTFIREFLY

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 08:36 PM

Good luck the next time Wullie... ye must be due a big win.

Oh dear!

#56 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:35 PM

I've said it loads of times before on this forum and I'll say it again. GaryChandler is a lying f*****g #@#@#@#. :)

He needs a few of us ex-addicts to go round to his gypo caravan and torch it!!!

Gary why don't you just f*** off...or even better, why don't the mods ban you?

P.S: You have a computer in your gypo caravan or are you using internet cafes?

I.P. Addresses please Ady. :)
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users