• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:54 PM

**Arcade Fruit Machines Emulators DVD Collection 2007** on eBay, also Fruit Machines, Fruit Machines, Coin-Operated, Video Games (end time 27-Nov-07 21:14:26 GMT)

Guy is making a point of them being EMULATIONS and NOT SIMULATIONS (the caps are his work).............so wtf is his image a Sim pmsl.....

This ebay stuff is old hat I know, just wanted to make a point of the jerks description and Pic, had to laugh!

#2 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:10 PM

Just find out where he lives and we'll go round and sever the ligaments at the back of his knees.

#3 DaemonX

DaemonX

The Devil's Advocate

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1869 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:31 PM

I like the Cheapest on Ebay only £3.50 yet having a bidding price of £1.04, does he really think they'll pay £3.50?
Not every pet in Pet Society is sweet and innocent....

#4 angelus118

angelus118

• Regulars
  • 168 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:34 PM

What a tw*t I agree with altharic. And we could also cut off his eye lids and pour vinegar in his eyes......Just a thought.

#5 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:10 AM

He obviously has no penis..and wants to make a point of announcing it.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#6 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 11:48 AM

.........Skin him and dip him in Saxa salt :mad:

:devil:

#7 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:09 PM

currently at £3.20 with a high bidder called kissmyarsedot pmsl

wonder if its a hoax bidder :) i hope it is

lincs1

#8 mrgspot

mrgspot

Fancy It Ladies, Oh Yeah

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:23 PM

twat.... !! new seller 2 ratings and the f***er conns the hell out of people. No doubt he will be flooded with emails.

Anyone brought one off him yet and got his address!!!
Posted Image

---------------------------------------------------

"Yippee Ki Ya Kimasabi"..

#9 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 12:23 PM

i have just emailed this to ebay:

hello ebay, i am a current user: ***** on ebay. i am also a official member of staff at www.fruit-emu.com to which this person is selling illegal work on dvd provided from our site. i am lincsleisure1 at this site and therefore i deem to see this listing removed fourthwith. as u can understand the guys who give there time to make these emulation possible put there time and effort for free, so i don't foresee how someone like the seller should make a profit from someone else's work. thank you for your understanding. *****.

lets see if they take notice of this :)

#10 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:11 PM

What a f*****g thick c***.

But there's plenty more of them...
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#11 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:33 PM

Good idea Lincs but i doubt it'll do much good. I posted a link to an e bay listing a little while ago. In the small print he'd put that he'd had an apology from e bay for removing his listing previously. He even put don't do it again or you'll just have to send me another letter! It's a loophole you see, they are technically allowed to sell it as the info is in the public domain. Still makes them !@*** for profiting from other people work but there's little, if anything e bay can do. Which makes it even more bloody frustrating.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#12 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:46 PM

who's the thick c*** like? can u enlighten me on that comment please dude?

as u know i give alot to fruit emu and i'm trying to get just that bit further to combat the shitless scumballs who steal.

lincs1

#13 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:48 PM

Good idea Lincs but i doubt it'll do much good. I posted a link to an e bay listing a little while ago. In the small print he'd put that he'd had an apology from e bay for removing his listing previously. He even put don't do it again or you'll just have to send me another letter! It's a loophole you see, they are technically allowed to sell it as the info is in the public domain. Still makes them !@*** for profiting from other people work but there's little, if anything e bay can do. Which makes it even more bloody frustrating.

never give up hope as they say where there's a will there's a way, atleast i am trying my best. ;)

#14 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 03:49 PM

as u know i give alot to fruit emu and i'm trying to get just that bit further to combat the shitless scumballs who steal.

lincs1

From the context of the post..i think he was meaning the Ebay disc seller Lincs and not you.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#15 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:10 PM

From the context of the post..i think he was meaning the Ebay disc seller Lincs and not you.

maybe your right todd i guess am jus reading between the lines but am sure stevedude2 will correct me on this matter.

lincs1

#16 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:17 PM

never give up hope as they say where there's a will there's a way, atleast i am trying my best. ;)

Yeah no harm in trying mate. Better than doing nothing. Maybe you'll have more success than the other person may have done.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#17 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:22 PM

Yeah no harm in trying mate. Better than doing nothing. Maybe you'll have more success than the other person may have done.

thanks mr for seeing my view even tho i have tried in the past but only as a normal member so my promotion might now kick things into better prospective

i shall await what ebay reply and hopefully i maybe able to stop all this piracy of dvd's ect

lincs1

#18 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 09:37 PM

lincs1

I wasn't referring to you in that earlier post Lincs!

Jesus - almost talked myself into a virtual black-eye there!

Sorry it took so long to come on and clear that one up...

I appreciate your efforts against these f*****g cheapskate-#@#@#@#-tosspot-arseholes as much as anyone :)
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#19 paulus_r

paulus_r

• New Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 09:53 PM

i have just emailed this to ebay:

hello ebay, i am a current user: ***** on ebay. i am also a official member of staff at www.fruit-emu.com to which this person is selling illegal work on dvd provided from our site. i am lincsleisure1 at this site and therefore i deem to see this listing removed fourthwith. as u can understand the guys who give there time to make these emulation possible put there time and effort for free, so i don't foresee how someone like the seller should make a profit from someone else's work. thank you for your understanding. *****.

lets see if they take notice of this :)

Good look. Very doubtful. If they do, you will no doubt receive the usual automated bullshit answer with no useful information. Possibly the only way around this is to try and report them direct to the manufacturers.
Major problem is, as soon as one goes, another turns up. Same with MAME roms etc.

Personally, I have found that ebay seem to ignore reports regarding potential copyright issues. If the manufacturers got involved and threatened them (like LMVH did over the Louis Vuitton and TAG Heuer brands), then maybe something would happen. (Then again, The United States of Ebay would probably do bugger all!!)

#20 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:19 PM

.........Skin him and dip him in Saxa salt :mad:

:devil:

nah £6 in tokens wouldnt be that polite- as a "victim" of one of these e-bay disc sellers, id cut off his balls and make him rub the wounds with Deep Heat !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users