• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:52 PM

As for working them out, not beyond the realms of reality.
Flags would go up when you took a certain type of win on the original DOND and the machine played a certain way afterwards. It wouldn't take long to put two+two together and get one less than five. You'd be playing them a certain way because of the way certain things have worked in the past.

As for Power 5, well who doesn't press random buttons at inappropriate times now and then? Particularly more so now eh?

Then What's in your box? Well Steve has pretty much said it all already. I applaud BFG for being so flexible in their coding, alas it backfired on this game for them. This is a game which could give Mega Streak when on its arse and not then take £40 for the next board, it'd be compensated for over many, many spins. With this game you could just keep pushing a certain reflex more and more and more and more if need be. I actually know someone who worked this out themselves, so it happens.

However some emptiers you do wonder don't you? Who knows what emptiers are lurking that we don't know about. Resurrect an old one. B3 Cashino, insert 5p, £1, 10p, wait twenty seconds or more, insert 5p, insert £1 and press start for a £50 feature on the second press. Let's not be greedy eh?
@_!!

#62 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:58 PM

What does B3 mean ?
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#63 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 12:01 AM

What does B3 mean ?

lol Todd at this time of night on a Friday i'd never know if ya that was a serious question. Ya know it's the old section 16's made nice and legal. I don't know why it's called that either though tbh :D
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#64 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:06 AM

I agree with stevedude

I have wrote a load of sims as most of you will know ( plug plug ) lol

But even one of my sims had an unwanted and unintentional emptier on it

so yes it can just happen esp if you dont test it long enough or with enough people

Steve
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#65 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 07:54 AM

Which explains why mine had 100000 emptiers (or tricks as I like to call them :p ) built in. I think 2 of them if you kept pressing start fast enough when you had a choose well or jukebox you just kept getting the feature over and over again - among many others. There were also a couple on the Random Spinner and Rainbow Riches apart from these.. They were just down to not enough testing though to be be fair.

I wouldn't say it was lazy coding... Just lazy jamesb99_1999 :p - For example the new releases of the ERP I currently work with went out this weekend and we have done enough testing that I would b suprised to see anything suprise us (there are a few places we expect problems but that would be mainly down to a change in process and users being dicks).
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#66 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:51 PM

What does B3 mean ?

the gaming commission made s16`s illegal after sept 1st, but a new category b3 @ £1 a spin was created. its only a matter of time until bacta push for the £2 stake again, so at this point the only difference is s16 was run via a RNG, where as a b3 runs via a % chip.

#67 tingtong

tingtong

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 08:09 AM

because he's a long term member + he's welsh

give sir Alth a chance u never know u might get to like the guy after so long lol.

knocking old members since your new arrival isn't a good start fella

hi lincs,he may be a long time member but why have a signature like that,its not clever or funny.
he could easily change it to i`m a sheep buggering twat.
as for being a newbie i`ve been on the road since 92 and dont rely on the internet for info.i came on here to look at the emulation and had a browse.anyone who shares info on the net with online pals who they may never have met are letting various muppets in on info they should never have

#68 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 09:28 AM

hi lincs,he may be a long time member but why have a signature like that,its not clever or funny.
as for being a newbie i`ve been on the road since 92 and dont rely on the internet for info.i came on here to look at the emulation and had a browse.anyone who shares info on the net with online pals who they may never have met are letting various muppets in on info they should never have

Got to say - you sound like a couple of our other new members who come here from the fringes of FME looking for cheats and emulators. Althis entitled to his own opinion (much more than somebody like you who has posted 3 times and comes on insulting people). Maybe you should go off and not share info with muppets online, I am sure there are many sites that would welcome a hardcore Gi- Gambler like you!!

Don't slam the door on your way out......... Idiot.
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#69 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 11:50 AM

I would be careful mate, there's lots of people on this site that know there stuff hahaha lololololololol

#70 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:03 PM

i`ve been on the road since 92

No think you better get off it then before ye get run over ? :bigeyes10:

#71 tingtong

tingtong

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 01:54 PM

so james you like his signature.i dont want any info off anyone on here,have i asked for any,no
if i took time out to post 500 times talking shite would i then be a honoury member and what i say to be gospel.
also when you are told something with any value ,who do you then tell to get some credibility and who do they tell and so on and so on,then before you know it, its worthless.:bigeyes03:

#72 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:01 PM

if i took time out to post 500 times talking shite

Dont you dare try and take my title away from me.:bigeyes16:

#73 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:04 PM

nice tits todd ;)

#74 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:06 PM

nice tits todd ;)

Thanks Lincs..i bought them oot a shop in May when i won that £35m on the lottery...or was it $35m..canny mind noo :bigeyes12:

#75 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:08 PM

Thanks Lincs..i bought them oot a shop in May when i won that £35m on the lottery...or was it $35m..canny mind noo :bigeyes12:

hahahahahaha ya wee lucky winner ye :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users