- - - - -

Real Fruit Machines

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_LekyUK_*

Guest_LekyUK_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2003 - 12:06 PM

I've been losing on Fruit Machines for years....every now and again ending u pwith more in my pocket than when i went out but rare. If I added up all those odd fivers on a night out I'd probably die of heart failure so....

Can you really beat machines? People are often saying...'oh i have this mate who rapes those things regularly...he never loses'. Can this be this case?...surely the pre-programed cycle of the machine means it will pay out a set amount and no more...and having these pay outs predictable (as people seems to claim they know when they payout) works against the appeal of the machines. As a player I can't see what adverse influence I could have on my success on a machine other than the basic 3 holds, nudge and hold tricks, which the machine lets you do anyway.

Some of my pals seem to think i never lose but without wishing to embarrass myself i often say 'Oh...I'm even on that one' which tends to mean I've just blown a fiver.

I've heard rumours of...'its all about how fast the reels spin', 'its just been filled up' etc etc. I tend to think these theories are bo**ocks but are they.
..............so then are there these secrets that work or are those rumours of the people who never lose urban myths?

#2 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 12:20 PM

The thing is with fruit machines, your mates will always tell you how well they do at playing machines, especially if you are a bit of a player yourself. But they will never go into great detail about the times they lose though. If there were ways of figuring out when a machine will pay or won't pay, people would never play a machine because it would always be empty. There may be small tricks or signs that pro players use to give themselves a slight edge over the average player but lets face it. If machines could be emptied, arcade owners would go bust and so would the manufacturers. There are good machines and bad machines but if you don't know when to walk away from a just streaked machine or a tight machine, then you'll lose big time instead of just plain lose.

Compost

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users