• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#81 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:12 PM

How much does he expect to sell a amchine that does not work? If it ran the time surely it wouldn't fetch that much? He's probably got someone bidding on his behalf if it goes stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#82 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:25 PM

[quote name='spa']How much does he expect to sell a amchine that does not work? If it ran the time surely it wouldn't fetch that much? quote]

yeah agree with that mate, other day he was ready to sell for about £40.

best not to start bidding early or it will be a crazy price

#83 richy76

richy76

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:49 PM

The other day he was willing to scrap the machine & just give me reels & game card, i told him the machine is only worth about £30 as is, then offered him £20 + P&P for the parts & got no reply.

#84 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:53 PM

erm wtf has happened to the ebay entry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has any of us got it?...............if not I want a REASON from the seller!

#85 £6 In Tokens

£6 In Tokens

AKA £9 In Vouchers

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2185 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 09:58 PM

HTS is back on :) - Although I think now the seller knows he's got something special on his hands here :(.

Looks like we are going to needs all that money promised in this thread (maybe a few quid from the Mecca as well). New eBay Item Number is 140176899401.

WE MUST WIN THIS ACTION - OR RATHER ADY YOU MUST WIN THIS AUCTION :D

:devil:

Ady :)

Here's one I prepared earlier :)

:devil:

#86 richy76

richy76

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:09 PM

i am highest bidder

#87 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:19 PM

Good man, but why was the original auction retracted?

I think we should have kept all this private within the members in hindsight :(

**edit just read Toks reply**

#88 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:24 PM

Good man, but why was the original auction retracted?

I think we should have kept all this private within the members in hindsight :(

he said that there was an error in the listing. perhaps we should keep it private now and no more bidding to see what happens. it ain't worth it for a broken machine anyways. surely there must be one in an arcade near one of the members.

#89 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:42 PM

Guys...The seller won't be daft. Broken or not...He will have contacts and I'm bound that a few FME members have been stupid enough to contact him and make him aware that this machine is in demand.

Why you didn't just buy it for the £50 last night Ady I don't know. Now it could go to anyone. Someone who isn't even into FME. Guess that's hindsight for you....lol

I can't even remember this machine but for the good of FME I wanted to help.

Next time, if you see a "Buy It Now" price...just buy it!!!!!!.....lol
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#90 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 10:53 PM

Guys...The seller won't be daft. Broken or not...He will have contacts and I'm bound that a few FME members have been stupid enough to contact him and make him aware that this machine is in demand.

Why you didn't just buy it for the £50 last night Ady I don't know. Now it could go to anyone. Someone who isn't even into FME. Guess that's hindsight for you....lol

I can't even remember this machine but for the good of FME I wanted to help.

Next time, if you see a "Buy It Now" price...just buy it!!!!!!.....lol

Outside FME it's worth nothing.....next time I make a comment on this topic is in 5 days time.....

If the guy want's to sell it for £50 good on him, I think he is misinformed...does he or the cronies think this is a pukka working MPU3 jobbie that'll go to £100.....excuse me I just pissed my trousers....

Its nice, its a long awaited machine to be Emulated, but just to emulate who will pay £50 lol.

#91 richy76

richy76

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:02 PM

There is people willing to throw in the pot, i dont mind paying £10 out of £50.

#92 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:40 PM

the seller must know how popular the machine is by seeing all the watchers on his machine.

if its a 5 day listing and 6 bids in a matter of a few hours then he'll be clued up that someone is desparate to get there mits on it.

ye could trying buying his van n gedding him to throw the machine in for FREE!!! :) pmsl

#93 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 11:59 PM

What for richy a ROM that might be crap?

All we need is images (damp so might be peeled) and a PCB thats been in a shed for 5 years that might be useless!

Bottom line, looked nice to start but as we realised via PM's here there and everywhere might be a total *damp squib.

What we intend to do is bid the worth as it is and whoever does win just offer a few Quid to send what we need as images...they buy it as a 'hard' copy for whatever, and we just buy a few pics...thats the score.

Whoever told the guy "you have something they want" is wrong lol......you buy it sonny and we'll (quote above) just ask for the images anyway.

*damp

The operative word......

See you on the 3rd Auction loser!

#94 richy76

richy76

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:09 AM

I am the highest bidder i have increased my max bid to £40 which i think is the most this machine is worth, hope a few people are willing to throw in a few quid if i win it.
If i win it at auction end, i am having nothing to do with it as i can't pick it up myself so it is down to you guys.

#95 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:21 AM

I am the highest bidder i have increased my max bid to £40 which i think is the most this machine is worth, hope a few people are willing to throw in a few quid if i win it.
If i win it at auction end, i am having nothing to do with it as i can't pick it up myself so it is down to you guys.

What a fucking twat...I ain't bidding.......sonny its yours lol....

I smell a kipper here!!!!!!!!

#96 richy76

richy76

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:24 AM

i have retracted my bid as no one can be bothered anymore & no one will pick it up so not worth it.

#97 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:26 AM

i have retracted my bid as no one can be bothered anymore & no one will pick it up so not worth it.

Prat........you bid you pick it up.......

Fuck off knobing spammer!

You are a snide in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!1

#98 richy76

richy76

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:29 AM

Nice, try to do people a favor.......

#99 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:33 AM

Nice, try to do people a favor.......

Read your posts spammer!

So just what 'were' you doing for FME?

SO JUST WHAT 'WAS' THAT FAVOUR you was takling about?

#100 richy76

richy76

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 12:38 AM

getting this machine for fme, you dont bid 99p on ebay, you bid maximum amount it is worth to stand a chance of getting it, i had him scrapping the machine but other people interfeared.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users