• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#21 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:40 PM

well ive just read all the replies, and quite frankly im amazed that nobody has mentioned the empty for power of 5, not the quick phone feature, but the empty.

#22 kingkallum82

kingkallum82

SUPER CHARGED!

• Regulars
  • 552 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

:o will someone mention something because im amazed that everyone is stum if its chipped out!"

Kal
:::MAD FOR IT:::

#23 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 12:13 AM

:o will someone mention something because im amazed that everyone is stum if its chipped out!"

Kal

ive just seen the cheat for sale on ebay, but all there giving away for £9.99 is the ??? to phones and the last 5 boxes tip. since it takes you a fair few quid for a board, i wouldnt bother paying.

i was saying to a brighton player the other day, how no emptiers had been out for a while (perhaps since the random spinner or slotto trick) and that 1 had to be due... lo and behold.. the win stopper had made him £6k and the classic had made him £2k. now power of 5 is at hand.

i did a couple of classics (4 reeled versions) the other day, and then went on to find 6 more that he did before me (bummer) but the new power of 5 is a stunner. those of you who now the classic will see its not that different, but there is no way you could guess it though.

#24 frosty4

frosty4

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 01:17 AM

Nails, Players on the outer branches of the info tree are used to missing out. I found 5 switched off today.
If everyone had agreed to only take to 125 maybe it would have had legs. People into the legal side of this business have often been playing for many years and usually totally reliant on friends and associates, mobile phones and fear can take over. They are trying to do everyone a favour, telling them before someone else does, protecting their own interests. Many players across the country have no idea of how few competitors they really have.
The machine is dead when you finish it properly (it needs to be explained properly too) as I'm sure you know, but some pay no respect or lack vision of what could be if everyone played ball. Some think its already over and grab what they can.
Having said all that if it wasn't for all the above I wouldn't be talking to you now. I missed the dial too in more ways than one, I am but a leaf.
I would never bank a machine as I prefer to slip in and out unnoticed but I can understand why some would. The last few months have been tough.

I did nick a little bit though legally.

I only read the first page of the thread.

#25 stevedude2

stevedude2

• Regulars
  • 1043 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:12 AM

well ive just read all the replies, and quite frankly im amazed that nobody has mentioned the empty for power of 5, not the quick phone feature, but the empty.

Because keeping your mouth shut is the best way. That's what the best people do; they deny an empty even exists, never mind that they know it, rather than showboating on the forums like Ruthless and so on...
Watch out! There's a SIG thief about...

#26 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:07 AM

i dint know theres an empty for power 5 only to get deal or no deal but thats shit if its gettin hit reguarly will take £15 for board no problem

#27 ming

ming

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:09 AM

hello i also live in sussex, there are 3 different deal or no deal empties, most have been turned off now so they can be chipped. i have other ways of making money regarding fruit machines, we can either swap info or maybe i can buy clues off of you or vice versa, i can show u my stuff works as proof if we met contact me on ross.butt1@ntlworld.com

#28 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:28 AM

where in sussex u live mate....how far away from bognor regis...im goin up brighton today with a mate...wot donds u no the empty for??

PM me

#29 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 10:57 AM

I thought the emptiers were well known already for DOND machines

I mean come on - a machine called POWER OF 5 don't need much working out to know it has something to do with the number 5 !!

And yes I do know about the BONUS cheat
and also the ? cheat

#30 ming

ming

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 11:18 AM

i live in brighton what time u comin up maybe we can meet somewhere

#31 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 08:30 PM

I was wondering why some bloke completely ignored the DOND WOW and went on the Power Of 5 next to it! I KNEW he'd bloody emptied it! He was only on it 10 mins max. Playing it for 50p a spin too and you don't do that if you think your gonna have to fill it up first! He kept looking over his shoulder. He got £35+ couldn't see exactly as i was too bust getting ripped off on of them new Red Gaming machines. That was last week mind you don't know if it's been re chipped since.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#32 Super Nearest Bells

Super Nearest Bells

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 03:27 AM

This mystery trick, is it to do with keying?

#33 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 07:57 AM

Now this is what really pisses me off. People sit on these forums and waffle on about the emptiers - fine! But if you aren't even going to share emptiers SHUT UP about them, cause frankly it stinks of rubbing people's noses in it.. Also this i not an emptier/ Cheat forum...

So again, put up or shut up. :p
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#34 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 09:06 AM

You will find everything you need to know here -- might not be of any use to you now as re-chips are being issued.

http://www.ukslots.info/deal-or-no-deal-fruit-machine-cheats/index.htm

#35 g-man

g-man

• New Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 09:10 AM

Because keeping your mouth shut is the best way. That's what the best people do; they deny an empty even exists, never mind that they know it, rather than showboating on the forums like Ruthless and so on...

Yeah,it's funny, when I was still playing seriously I would *never* let out so much as a hint on a public forum that there was an emptier for this or that. Certainly not if I'd been profiting from it.

Most players who'd been around for any length of time (pre-internet players) were/are the same.

Even things like 'numbering' on JPMs wasn't mentioned until it was well and truly dead (except by a few loose lipped-loons who actually posted it on JPM's own forum...:rolleyes: ).

The internet changed everything, and I can understand why panic sets in when these sort of tricks get out - it's inevitable that they will get mentioned sooner or later in a public place, so a 'kill or be killed' attitude sets in.

One of many reasons why playing machines for profit is all over except for the very-well informed and dedicated [or obsessive/desperate?]few.

#36 g-man

g-man

• New Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 09:14 AM

You will find everything you need to know here -- might not be of any use to you now as re-chips are being issued.

http://www.ukslots.info/deal-or-no-deal-fruit-machine-cheats/index.htm

Is that another pay site, like the CMA ?

#37 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 09:52 AM

Is that another pay site, like the CMA ?

WTF are you on about..... ?

#38 g-man

g-man

• New Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 12:01 PM

WTF are you on about..... ?

Ok, I'll put it another way : is it a site that charges for the supposed 'juicy' info?

The CMA [ clubmachines.co.uk ] in case you didn't know, was the first site to charge people for fruit machine 'secrets' [but no longer bothers as most of the AWP info on there was useless rubbish and the members gradually wised up to this...]

#39 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 12:25 PM

This is the book of machine cheats/ secrets they used to sell -

Enjoy.
J

Attached Files

J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#40 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 01:23 PM

Ok, I'll put it another way : is it a site that charges for the supposed 'juicy' info?.

If you clicked on the link you will see it gave the "cheat" for the 2 DEAL OR NO DEAL machines.

This is also the link that someone is selling on eBay - and the site it is hosted on belongs to a member of THIS forum !!
that is why they have now removed it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users