• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:47 PM

Hi, how are these four player machines played? For example i understand on golden x for example they have four machines and a high roller at the top how do these pay out and do you have to play four player when i say pay out i mean is the percentage of payout connected to all four machines? for example one machine may give the high roller (golden game) at random SURELY NOT!!! cheers lads.

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:52 PM

its 3 seperate machines that utilies the extra top box between them.

#3 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:03 PM

top boxes have there own mpu5 boards and the machines are all linked

#4 DJDONKEY

DJDONKEY

• New Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:25 PM

So is it effectively like progressive JP machines, where a certain percentage of the stake goes toward paying the top board streak?

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 04:43 PM

I always believed it was down to the state of the slave machine if (and for how much) the top box was awarded.

Thats why I always lost when I played a Bullion Bars with the note acceptor light off - but occasionally won on ones with the acceptor 'on'. Obviously though I'd plough the winnings into some other shite straight after.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#6 TheMission

TheMission

• New Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 08:29 PM

To all intents and purposes the machines are separate. The top box acts purely as a display device, be it reels/screen whatever, for whichever machine is using it. Each machine maintains its own stats and makes use of the top box feature so long as it is available.

#7 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:01 PM

I've often wondered how these work. How you can be sat pumping pound after pound in, then a person sits next you, and gets a £60 top board with a quid stake! If there's no one playing them with me, sometimes i will move along to the next one just in case. Or play two. Then you lose your money twice as quick!
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#8 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:04 PM

And me..for example if you have just pumped £50 into a PTA and some comes along and sits at an empty chair £2 or £3 later they get the "PLAYER 5.....ITTTSS YOU" then the topbox goes for say...£40 that messes up the one your playing..ie it woulda streaked for about £30-£40 but because someone won out another unit that sets your unit back.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#9 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:04 PM

1 master... 3 slaves.. top box on its own board... serving as an independent pay out.... all have there own%, settings ,dill switches...... if one is turn:bigeyes11::bigeyes11:ed off.... do they all go off?... no..... all independent to the individual unit %..... no link.... load of old wives.... play on m8

#10 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 11:07 PM

load of pony... i worked for astra... any one wants to tell me diffo... including techs.... which i am... then feel free...

matt

#11 TheMission

TheMission

• New Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 10:48 AM

What's a load of pony? Also, please fix that full stop key :D

#12 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:10 AM

you know, i aint got a clue! i was having about 6 diffo convos, i.e phone, msn, other half and muttering to myself when i wrote that. still, just proves i am mad after all. and my full stop fetish is getting better, i have lapses every now and then so bear with me :bigeyes20::bigeyes20: .............. see, some kind of mental block on just pressing the button once.;)

#13 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 11:19 AM

Nowt wrong with that...i use that also to indicate a pause...between...words.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#14 Hairy

Hairy

• New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 01:42 AM

If you got a few people playing Party time or the like, when one person gets up top, all the rest don't wanna press start coz they know only one can be up top at a time. Is this silly or what?

#15 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 05:17 AM

that is a valid point, which is why the later partygames, bullion bars and prg 3+ goldengames have player waiting upgreads. i still stop playing on an arena if some 1 else has a top, makes no difference i know as the unit will go up when ready, if you have a win whilst the top box is in motion, it will bump up there first win next time. just more fable and myth that surround these fruits!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users