Photo
- - - - -

Fruit Machines from Australia (Aristocrat MKVI)

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

#201 Aristocrap

Aristocrap

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 02:57 AM

To be honest I think the simulation may be one of those games I saw a while ago where you put your own pictures in and the machine runs using your own symbols, but with the game's pay table. I had a Queen of the Nile one a few months ago but it wasn't accurate and gave different pays.

#202 dream_catcher

dream_catcher

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:07 AM

To be honest I think the simulation may be one of those games I saw a while ago where you put your own pictures in and the machine runs using your own symbols, but with the game's pay table. I had a Queen of the Nile one a few months ago but it wasn't accurate and gave different pays.

no mate, if you look at the background behind the reels, same as the real game, also the animation when the '3 gateways' are hit...they turn from white to red, as in the game, plus you get the generic aristocrat music on some pays, although you get that very annoying credit win counter noise which isnt on the real thing

the same with queen of the nile, when you get 2 or 3 pyramids, a light flashes from the top of the pyramid to indicate a win....but im sure if you got a good enough picture of the symbols you would definately be able to make it close enough, except without the music and background/fonts, and accurate pays

#203 Aristocrap

Aristocrap

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 04:56 AM

no mate, if you look at the background behind the reels, same as the real game, also the animation when the '3 gateways' are hit...they turn from white to red, as in the game, plus you get the generic aristocrat music on some pays, although you get that very annoying credit win counter noise which isnt on the real thing

the same with queen of the nile, when you get 2 or 3 pyramids, a light flashes from the top of the pyramid to indicate a win....but im sure if you got a good enough picture of the symbols you would definately be able to make it close enough, except without the music and background/fonts, and accurate pays

That's true actually. The one I had didn't have any animations, instead would just flash when there was a win. I don't think the animations were possible.

It is reasonably easy to get the Queen of the Nile pictures, just copy them from Youtube videos or photos on the web.

#204 Aristocrap

Aristocrap

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 03:20 PM

http://itunes.apple....d398192763?mt=8

Geisha, Sun and Moon and Imperial House have been released on I-Tunes for US consumers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users