Cheats Please

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 gee

gee

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:38 AM

Dose Any 1 Have Cheat Or Scams For Little Devil Or Reel King Or Party Times I Need To Get Some Of My Money Back...

#2 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:42 AM

On reel king if you put in exactly £40 in credits and just keep pressing start as quick as you can while pressing info as the reels spin off you are much more likely to get the feature..

Oh and also spin on the spot ;)
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#3 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 07:43 AM

Welcome to Fruit-Emu
Fruit-Emu contains all the files necessary to run emulations for over 1000 fruit machine games. The aim of the site is to preserve older fruit machines, many of which, are no longer available for play in arcades. We do not supply information on fruit machine cheats or fruit machine emptiers.
We hope that you find this site interesting and entertaining. We are committed to improving our site wherever possible, so if you have any comments about our site please contact one of the admins.

So I guess you are probably keen to get your first emulation up and running. Your first call are the tutorials here the knowledgebase here and if you are still stuck submit a support request here

The Fruit-emu team.

Some emphasised.
Best thing you don't play em

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#4 TheMission

TheMission

• New Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 10:04 PM

Dose Any 1 Have Cheat Or Scams For Little Devil Or Reel King Or Party Times I Need To Get Some Of My Money Back...

S16 cheats eh? Yes - what you need to do is intercept the RNG link, and feed the machines with your own sequence of numbers. This requires knowledge of a) the protocol used, B) how the game in question makes use of those numbers to produce the result you want, and c) not getting your head kicked in at whichever establishment you try all this that.

Piece of piss. Best of luck mate. :)

#5 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 03:04 PM

Stick your plonker in the arcade door and after its slammed on your old chap try to sue them.

Posted Image

#6 g-man

g-man

• New Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:51 AM

Dose Any 1 Have Cheat Or Scams For Little Devil Or Reel King Or Party Times...

Yes I agree, they should be dosed.

#7 MACHINEJUNKIE

MACHINEJUNKIE

• New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 06:04 PM

first you need to give your head a shake...second have a word with yourself and finally dont forget this one its the main ingrediant in this idea give ya self a slap.....might work might not...;o)

#8 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 11:24 PM

can most of the newbies stop coming on here and asking for cheats!!! this site does not endorse cheats!!!

#9 Scottley

Scottley

• New Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:40 AM

There are no cheats for any machine, anyone who says they win is lying!!!
He who sticks his nose into a beehive will get more than a nostril full of honey!

#10 tara10825

tara10825

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:09 PM

Not true IMO

#11 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 06:56 PM

Not true IMO

agreed.

But if you're not at the top of the game, then you can forget it.

#12 g-man

g-man

• New Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:19 AM

But are there machines for cheats ?

I think we should be told. :o

#13 letemspin

letemspin

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 06:32 AM

It is an absolute, unrefutable fact that not only do bona fide 'emptiers' exist (i.e. blatent, obscure, counter-intuitive cheats that absolutely guarantee wins irrespective of machine state rather than simply 'good ways of playing') exist, they are commonplace and the in fact mainstay of those 'in the know'.

There are stacks of emulated examples of 'em that you can try on various machines in MFME and the other emulators and it's still going on out there in the wild (DOND being a recent example).

#14 Scottley

Scottley

• New Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 03:36 PM

You live and learn :biglaugh:
He who sticks his nose into a beehive will get more than a nostril full of honey!

#15 letemspin

letemspin

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:36 PM

You live and learn :biglaugh:

Glad you found that amusing; fair do's to you. Me? I was mightily pissed off when I realised, finally, that such things were indeed a reality. Still, it got me off the fruities 7 years ago now, so all ended well for me. :)

#16 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 15 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

Glad you found that amusing; fair do's to you. Me? I was mightily pissed off when I realised, finally, that such things were indeed a reality. Still, it got me off the fruities 7 years ago now, so all ended well for me. :)

'FAIRPLAY' to you my friend, 'FAIRPLAY.' :D

#17 letemspin

letemspin

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

'FAIRPLAY' to you my friend, 'FAIRPLAY.' :D

Meh. Well to be fair, Fairplay wasn't really about that per se, IIRC it was specifically the 'cheating hi/lo gamble' thing that was the central issue. I heavily opposed it at the time principally because I didn't think it was fair to put the emulators in the spotlight, but in retrospect feel a bit of a twat for it.

Not that I still wouldn't object to the emulators' use if that was the respective coder's wishes, but there was a bigger picture at stake too. (To be fair to me, I did belatedly post along these lines to the FP guys, but of course that was about as useful as tits on a snake by this point). :)

#18 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2009 - 09:12 PM

Meh. Well to be fair, Fairplay wasn't really about that per se, IIRC it was specifically the 'cheating hi/lo gamble' thing that was the central issue. I heavily opposed it at the time principally because I didn't think it was fair to put the emulators in the spotlight, but in retrospect feel a bit of a twat for it.

Not that I still wouldn't object to the emulators' use if that was the respective coder's wishes, but there was a bigger picture at stake too. (To be fair to me, I did belatedly post along these lines to the FP guys, but of course that was about as useful as tits on a snake by this point). :)

Wish I knew what you guys were on about some times. It is like a bloody code.:wideeyed:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users