Photo
- - - - -

Clearing The Ram On My Fruit Machine Which I Own - "Cashino" By "Extreme Gaming"

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:37 PM

Hi all, I am getting seriously frustrated with my Fruit Machine "Cashino" by extreme gaming which runs on the epoch tech. The manual states if you hold down the red test button and then press the function switch and release then you should hear three audio beeps and then you should get the Extended Tasks, but no my machine is going into the normal tasks, so where am I going wrong and what do I have to do to get into these Extended Tasks, i,ve been waiting for a reply all day, but nobody will! Many Thanks for youre help.

#2 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 06:27 PM

hi, any ideas on how to reset meters on a real frut machine, thanks.

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:04 PM

Do you mean 'clear the RAM'?

There are some topics on this subject.

#4 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:09 PM

yes mate, i surely do, could you tell me how to do this as my manual states that if i hold down the red test button which is on the hopper and then press the function switch and release i should get into the extended tasks which allow me to clear the ram, but the problem is that when I do this my machine goes into the normal tests only such as test coin etc where am i going wrong and what do i have to do , thanks very much you dont know how much i appreciate your help

#5 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:15 PM

Ahhh now I see how this tallys up to your other post (merged).

I'm not at all a tech but several guys on here are, as its Sunday and a Bank Holiday they are more than likely away or busy.

Try not reposting duplicate threads, the guys will see it and give a Positive reply..........Just check back every few hours, it will be answered.

#6 tara10825

tara10825

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:23 PM

I belive if you open bottom door and put in refill key turn key and i think you can clear error meters so maybe you can clear the ram?????

#7 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:28 PM

Ive tried this but i cant clear the long term meters because it comes up "cant clear bank"

#8 tara10825

tara10825

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:30 PM

Do you have cash in bank or credits on when you try to do this ?

#9 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 07:33 PM

Maybe, god point, i'll try this but do you know why that when i presss the test switch then function and release it goes straight into the normal tests and not the extended ones, thi is whats its supposed to because i want to get into the extended tests which are photo and clear ram etc, its really odd.

#10 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 08:13 PM

Hi, I tried this but it still wont clear the meters, I just desperately need to know how to get into the extended tests, cheers.

#11 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 08:30 PM

Hi, I tried this but it still wont clear the meters, I just desperately need to know how to get into the extended tests, cheers.

As I said if you wait....or check the forums

Keep bumping the thread you are likely to piss people off and you may find you'll get no help then!

#12 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

easy way to reset ram is to short the battery with a pair of pliers, but my main concern is why do u feel u need to enter extended tasks? for what reason??? the only main task u can really do is set the time and date. which dont really make no difference on the performance of the machine itself

#13 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 09:53 PM

easy way to reset ram is to short the battery with a pair of pliers, but my main concern is why do u feel u need to enter extended tasks? for what reason??? the only main task u can really do is set the time and date. which dont really make no difference on the performance of the machine itself

Probably sucks extra bad and no features the whole day on Friday 13th;)

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#14 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 10:02 PM

hiya mate, cheers for your advice, but the battery? I dont know what youre on about as my fruit machine has a power supply but obviously youre on about a different battery and plus do you know why I can't access the extended tasks, could you give me clear instructions lol, cheers mate, thanks for your help, you dont know how much I appreciate it lol.

#15 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 10:15 PM

hiya mate, cheers for your advice, but the battery? I dont know what youre on about as my fruit machine has a power supply but obviously youre on about a different battery and plus do you know why I can't access the extended tasks, could you give me clear instructions lol, cheers mate, thanks for your help, you dont know how much I appreciate it lol.

the battery itself is housed on the main epoch board within the top half of the machine, short the + n - for a few seconds. and that'll reset the short term meters but not the long term.
the extended test doesnt really apply unless as i said in my last post that u want to set the time and date of the machine.

#16 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 06 May 2007 - 10:19 PM

oh right, thanks, yep I would like to get into the extended tests because the manual states that you can clear the ram in this part and plus when i try to clear the long term meters I get "cant clear bank" cheers mate just want to know how to get in to these extended tests and why im getting "cant clear bank"

ps: Im 15 so Im not an expert on fruit machines when it comes to clearing the ram etc, but thanks for your help and any ideas?

#17 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:27 AM

Hi all,

Could I just ask if anybody knows where I am going wrong? I own a fruit machine called "Cashino" by "Extreme Gaming" which runs on the Epoch technology. The manual states that to get into normal tests you must press the red test switch which is on the hopper and then the function switch simultaenously. But the problem is I want to get into the extended tests so that I can clear the machines Ram and the manual says to do this you must press and hold the red test button on the hopper, then press the function switch and then release. But instead of going into the extended tests the machine goes into the normal tests, could you please give me clearer information on how to get into these extended tests, your help is very much appreciated, thanks very much.

#18 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:28 AM

im sorry but wasnt this asked like a day or so ago?
Women are #@#@#@#s....

#19 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:32 AM

it was, but nobody is replying to me on how to get into the extended tasks, so i have to keep asking lol

#20 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 07 May 2007 - 09:36 AM

i'm sure Ady will remove this double thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users