Posted 14 November 2003 - 10:55 PM

are these emptier guides any good that are sold on ebay etc
or are they just a rip off

#2 sonnied

sonnied

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:02 PM

Never buy guides off ebay or any where its just an e-book the cheats dont work they just give out stuff like when to play them when they are backing the invincible mode.But if you do really want them (even though they dont work otherwise everyone would be rich search for it on google coz thats were people get them from then they sell them!!!

#3 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:18 PM

a true emptier you will NEVER hear about untill its all over and a re-chip is done.

i got my hands burns with a cheat for the royale family. oh, it worked fine, but do you think i could find any machines down south? eventually i found a few in portsmouth, but they had already been done, and turned off !!

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 11:46 PM

The Royle Family?

Isn't that the same as Count Yer Cash by Mazooma, which I was informed had an emptier?

Heres an emptier for you - I go into pub with dad, Landlord gets off the bloody machine and serves us, and chats with us for a good hour - I put £1.75 in and get £47 out [£15 shot then £25 [IM] then £10 shot then flat for about £5 then £2] :D

BTW Invincible mode is shown by 'Go All The Way!' on the Alpha and the Logo flashing - that and the fact that the shots will go str8 to £25JP+RP.

Hope that brightened up someones night - to agree with the last post - yes - true emptiers SHOULD be kept secret by their finders - that way machines up and down the country don't get switched off. You want to know how to find an emptier? You try losing £50 a night in one finding out what the features, e.t.c do. FRUIT MACHINES CAN AND WILL MAKE 30% PROFIT SOMEWHERE AND MOST 'STRATEGIES' E.T.C REQUIRE THE MACHINE TO BE READY ANYWAY.

To summarise -

Don't pay for emptiers - they will rarely work and are normally freely available.
Fruit machines are there to make money OUT of you - if you can't afford to lose then for F**KS sake stay away from them. I've seen enough KIDS [literally 12yr olds] lives practically ruined as they try to make a quick quid and lose all they have, night after night.

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 15 November 2003 - 12:34 AM

the royale family was cloned by (if i can spell it right) hi-lo wofa. and consisted of an amount of 20p coins in your hand to active the cheat. the last cheat i saw was the king kebab cheat, which can be found on most sites for free.

#6 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 November 2003 - 07:48 AM

....and which was the subject of 2 rechips, or as Barcrest would like to call them, 'Critical Updates' :)

....From that I would say that Microsoft owns Barcrestm, which might explain why their latest machines have cost me £80 before :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users