• Submitted: Mar 17 2008 09:42 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 17 2008 09:42 PM
  • File Size: 6.75MB
  • Views: 6881
  • Downloads: 2915

Download Back to the features DX

* * * - - 1 Votes

Screenshots
OK this should (and I emphasise should) be completely bug free now..There were a couple of issues with the classic, namely -Couple of red lamps were the wrong way round.Reels were apparently wrong (something to do with pears IIRC)The nudge stack had some wrong values on.This has all been fixed now However, there could be other errors (this is an extremely complex machine, so it could take weeks to spot something..)Things I'm not happy with.In MFME you have to have a black BG on the alpha. For some reason I dont like the way the alpha looks in this, but it could be just me.The number reel spins horizontally as it should, however MFME sucks at it and doesnt make it look nice like it does with the other reels, so it looks shit.Thanks to -Johnny AFC for the classic.Bazpeeb for the flyer and reels.Trouty for sourcing the roms from his sauce.Ploggy, Spectrum, Spa and Bencrest for testing (or rather not reporting anything leading me to believe this should be safe lol).And anyone else who helped out.Shortcuts are the same as the classic, however you can edit them with the graphical buttons should you wish !

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

30 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)