• Submitted: Apr 01 2020 07:14 PM
  • Last Updated: Apr 01 2020 07:14 PM
  • File Size: 6.98MB
  • Views: 2533
  • Downloads: 118

Download Project's Sevens and Melons £4.80 Dx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

Time for some Old Skool slotting, back in the early 90's if caught right you could streak these for upwards of £40 in tokens plus cash with multiple holds on the super sevens or melons.

As did many other project machines of this era

Just remembering how many pints of beer you could get with £40 beer tokens, well hammered for a week lol.

Anyways the thankyou's goto

Compost Corner for the original Cabinet Dx from 2008 this is based on

Dazza from the Mecca, for supplying the images used and reel symbols, without members like this sharing their machine's via hi res photo's, emulating dx's like this simply wouldn't exist so a big thank's to ALL those that have given via images and of course roms etc to the scene!!!

plus the video of his machine in attract which helped me find various lamp positions, well sort of. the top and bottom logos still don't go right according to the video, maybe we'll get there one day and amend the layout

And to A:E to finalizing the reel bands and masks with his exceptional skills at producing what looks as near to the real thing emulation wise, the way the reel symbols now look is simply outstanding!!

Shortcuts as as standard

Play this in MFME V19.8+

Enjoy this like you did back in the nineties but without the fag smoke and dodgy hair cuts

and Happy Gaming!!!

Cool, thank you, I like these old Projects! :)

I love these old project machines thank you

no matter what downloads i try i get

ooops something went wrong

no matter what downloads i try i get
ooops something went wrong

Maybe you should post a bit more as 6 posts in 12years is terrible how many downloads have you had in that time and how many thanks have you made??

Five Stars for that... Looks splendid mate, thank you!

Thank you.

I wasted so much on these in shipleys...

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

13 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Google (1)