ricardo de ponsa's Content

There have been 1000 items by ricardo de ponsa (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#313142 Zero Posters, Leechers etc

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 19 December 2017 - 07:49 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Please just let Alex get through this difficult time without all this crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#303015 You best moments with mfme 5 so far

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 27 April 2017 - 07:48 PM in General FME Discussion

Well Vecs, getting it to work with Windows XP, given up trying it with Windows for Workgroups 3.11 !!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails

• win311logo.gif

#296759 Xmas - memory from the 80's

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 10 December 2016 - 07:38 PM in Any Topic Chat

TV on Christmas Day was The Queen's Speech followed by Morecambe and Wise 1972 Christmas Special......44 years later and nothing has changed !!!!

#296553 Xmas - memory from the 80's

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 08 December 2016 - 04:43 PM in Any Topic Chat

We had it tuff at Christmas when I was young !!!

I wanted an Electric Train Set.

AlI I got was a piece of fuse-wire and a Platform Ticket !!!!!!!

We use to think knives and forks were jewellery!!!!!

My mother-in-law has come round to our house at Christmas seven years running. This year we’re going to have a change.  We’re going to let her in.

#286195 Would you still play em like the old days?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 11 January 2016 - 08:17 PM in Any Topic Chat

Short answer Vecs...No.

The fun has gone from what was once an entertaining industry. Trying to revive the industry with 'Old School' machines won't work. Visited Gorleston's Ocean Amusements a couple of days ago, bored I was, Bullion Bars was the only machine I could see that didn't spew out tickets and that was dreadful.

Thankfully not tried online gambling, but how do these arcades compete against them?? I would hate to see arcades closing, but I really think they will have to make them more inviting to bring in the punters and I don't mean handing out free cups of tea!!!!

#280203 Would love your feedback on a site!

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 27 March 2015 - 04:32 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Great site. Plenty of info for the novice and plenty of interest for the FM enthusiast.

#317916 WIP - (Epoch) Italian Job 2 Classic Layout

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 14 May 2018 - 06:20 PM in Forthcoming Releases

"This job is gonna be big!!!!"  Look forward to playing all your hard work in the future. Thanks.

#319675 WIP (Epoch) - Italian Job 2 DX

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 04 August 2018 - 07:03 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Yes Vecs I agree.

This will be a great release Wearecity, look forward to it, as and when it's ready. Thanks.

#287361 windows mouse problem

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 27 March 2016 - 09:14 PM in Any Topic Chat

If you got any problems with a mouse, I can send my cat round!!!!

Attached Thumbnails

• Jas on Wall.jpg

#282058 Windows 10 free upgrade reserve icon

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 07 June 2015 - 08:01 PM in Any Topic Chat

Sounds great. Just hope there are no problems with 'drivers', printers in particular!!!

#283596 Windows 10

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 30 August 2015 - 09:29 PM in Any Topic Chat

Mrs RDP went from Windows 7 to Windows 10.  PC has full spec for upgrade. Random black screens and screen freezing, huge memory leakage as well. Now reverted back to Wibdows 7 and all is well. (at the moment). I'm sticking with 8.1 and wait a few months before upgrading, perhaps????

#282720 Will these machines ever be emulated?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 16 July 2015 - 03:27 PM in General FME Discussion

1 Channel BBC, 405 lines on a Telly that took a good 5 minutes to warm 12" screen, and an 'H' dipole aerial. ITV appeared here in the East in October 1959. We had it tough in't the 50's!!!!

Also remember when 'Emmerdale Farm' was only an allotment!!!!True

Attached Thumbnails

• testcard.png

#283209 Will these machines ever be emulated?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 10 August 2015 - 07:41 PM in General FME Discussion

Remember seeing that film, Jimmy Durante 'Kicked The Bucket' (literally) in the first 5 minutes. A childhood favourite of mine also B.J.

Attached Thumbnails

• BigW.jpg

#306958 Will fruit machines ever go back to the golden days?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 01 August 2017 - 09:39 PM in MFME emulation section

I agree. No. Let's not get too misty eyed about the past, it wasn't that great. However, probably better than what we have now!!!!

#316864 Why was I banned from arcade for filming party time streak?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 26 March 2018 - 08:04 PM in General FME Discussion

It does seem to be a paranoid fixation by the arcade for you not to be able to film your enjoyment of playing a fruit machine. Theme parks let you film the same enjoyment riding on their attractions !!!! Also let's not forget the fact that 'US' the

punters/mugs are being filmed at every moment whilst we are enjoying ourselves by the management of these establishments!!! So why ????

Since the Health and Safety laws went mental and everyone is trying to claim off everyone else and camera phones are very good. This then I feel is their real fear someone could find a good reason to sue no matter how pathetic.

Don't think its a kid thing (over18's section proves the point) they have the right to ban filming on their property for whatever reason. Sad but true.

#331281 While On Lockdown ....

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 18 April 2020 - 05:28 PM in Any Topic Chat

something i thought ricardo would've made by now

Quite possibly Vecs, but how about a '3 Armed Bandit' !!!!!!

Attached Thumbnails

• 3 Armed Bandit.JPG

#279736 Where has the edit button gone?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 10 March 2015 - 05:06 PM in I Found a Problem

Here it is.....

Attached Thumbnails

• edit button.jpg

#279779 Where has the edit button gone?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 11 March 2015 - 10:35 PM in I Found a Problem

If you don't like the way things are run here, just go back to DADs and moan about it there!!!!!!!!!!

#278348 What's your favourite emulated fruities?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 11 February 2015 - 07:40 PM in General FME Discussion

Heaven 7, Twilight Zone, Crazy Fruits, Jokers Wild and Duty Free

#286808 What's the most boring YouTube video(s) you've watched

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 21 February 2016 - 10:37 PM in Any Topic Chat

This, I think would be voted 'The Most Boring Video On Your Tube' by many many people, but I like it and I want one !!!

#328339 What's going on with DIF? Please explain?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 23 September 2019 - 08:04 PM in General FME Discussion

If your wife sees this you'll be sleeping on the f*****g sofa for 6 months with no food in your belly and no tickley wickley

Sorry to go 'Off Topic' a bit, but what's 'Tickley Wickley' ????  Is it the same as 'How's yer father?' in my day??? Only it was rationed in the war you know, still is !!! :policeman: :policeman: :policeman:

#328340 What's going on with DIF? Please explain?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 23 September 2019 - 08:18 PM in General FME Discussion

OK guys I understand all this now and it will all get sorted once my housing issues are sorted I promise. Daryl I feel for you and understand your needs too and I wasn't stating that I wanted to be treated any differently, it's just that I had no idea about the limits that Reg set up. I also know most of you guys send me modified machines that have been set on almost low volume. The speech to text cannot identify back door, cash door and refill door and mouse access is weird with this blind software stuff. Please take this into account. I do care for FME and will donate to both sites when all finances are dealt with on the housing side. Thanks to FME, I have stopped going to the local quite often, I just pop there for free coffeees and hot chocolates (our little secret)! Haha. This is why I like to see what machines are available and forgot all about limits lol :) like I said I didn't know that Reg set up limits but I did know about this site. Does Dadsfme.com have limits too? Many thanks for all help and for those who thought were offending me please appologise, but for those cutting me some slack thanks very much I'm glad you understand me, in fact, slight correction: Totally blind since birth, epeleptic and mild aspergers. This is why I may also be abrupt.

Hi 'I have finished', I remember chatting to you on a post when you first joined FME and had no idea of your disabilities. Of course I didn't, we were not talking face to face and that is where the problem lies, I think with social media, texts, E-Mails etc, we assume too much about the other person without ever meeting them in person. however you can also meet and talk to someone without realising they have mental health issues. If a person has a physical injury then you know they have problems, but mental health issues are hidden.

Despite everything, it's good to know that you can enjoy FME.

Take Care

Ricardo.

#328360 What's going on with DIF? Please explain?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 24 September 2019 - 07:17 PM in General FME Discussion

lock it along with the site as its now getting a pain in the arse with the certificate warning everytime i try to load a page. and now the avatar's are disappearing.

it looks like the sites erasing itself!! 

Vecs, when the 'Expiry Certificate' appears, click on 'security exception for this site'. Got rid of the 'pop-up' screen and the missing avatars for me.

#328358 What's going on with DIF? Please explain?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 24 September 2019 - 06:33 PM in General FME Discussion

So could someone please put this Topic out of its misery and do the decent thing with it.

Thank You !!!

#330378 What Would You Do?

Posted by ricardo de ponsa on 16 February 2020 - 07:31 PM in Any Topic Chat

I don't put a ton of money in Fruit Machines. So I would have retired 10 years earlier and not have to walk past the arcade !!!