wearecity's Content

There have been 1000 items by wearecity (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#324468 Last poster in this thread wins £75!

Posted by wearecity on 06 March 2019 - 03:40 PM in Any Topic Chat

Just to say I won the £75, so thread can be closed.

#298563 Introduce yourself

Posted by wearecity on 07 January 2017 - 05:23 PM in Any Topic Chat

Just wanted to say hello, (again) i have been away from the fruit machines for a very long time due to being out of control on them. I haven't played a real fruitmachine in the wild for about 3 years now but i love the emulators i got from this site a long time ago. Hopefully i can join in with the chat and banter and hope to join in very soon. Happy new year everyone.. Ian

While I suspect we support rival footy teams, massive well done on 3 years.

#332605 Introduce yourself

Posted by wearecity on 05 November 2020 - 11:05 AM in Any Topic Chat

i was starting to think this was a dead forum, still not sure about it.

https://www.fruit-em...hine-emulation/

#332960 Introduce yourself

Posted by wearecity on 29 March 2021 - 07:18 AM in Any Topic Chat

https://www.fruit-em...hine-emulation/

#316254 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 24 February 2018 - 06:36 PM in General FME Discussion

Here is another Jpemu converted layout.

Pinball Wizard 1280DX by Pook, up until now, we had a 1024 DX for MFME, so was worth converting IMO, as we can all now play above 1024.

Vec's is yours good enough for you to make a 1280 or higher res v6 DX from at some point?

#313522 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 26 December 2017 - 07:04 PM in General FME Discussion

Pac-Man Plus S4 by Yank Fruit  :cute: 

This isn't available for MFME, in the downloads here, unless I'm going mad.

Anyway it's another one fixed in v6 as explained by "Fixed issue with Type 2 Hoppers in S4 ( Pacman Plus etc )" in the changes.txt file that came with the emulator.

If you have already got it, hopper 1 unchecked, hopper 2 checked job done, I have doors again as 18 and 4 and it works, even if not correct.

Attached Thumbnails

• Pacman Plus_1.jpg

Attached Files

#309824 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 17 October 2017 - 04:05 PM in General FME Discussion

So it's...

Go into edit mode, right click on layout, choose properties then in the background properties you need to right click and choose that option.

I was going into edit mode then left and right clicking, outside the background properties page, which is why I thought I was missing something lol.

Only found a few instances of what Gemini had, when going through all my layouts, a while back.

#317346 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 13 April 2018 - 01:30 PM in General FME Discussion

A lot of scorp4 layouts will need the above doing like pink panther layouts

Way back near the start of this thread, I did a list of machines, that can have both hoppers unchecked.

Around The Board in 40 days

Bankety Bank, Bedazzled, Big Blaster,

Cabin Fever, Cash On The Lash, Chavvy Chase,

Cop The Lot, Coronation Street, Deal Or No Deal (the original machine)

Diamond Mine,  Doctor Do$h, Evolution,  Fever

Golden Balls, Golden Grid, Golden Winner, Happy Notes

High 'N' Mighty, Hilowarth, Hissing Quid, Hit Shot

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, Jumpin' Jack Cash, Lockbuster,

Never Mind The Jackpots, Pony Express, Reely Crazy

Rovers Return, Tubular Bells.

I guess there may be others by now.

#324534 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 08 March 2019 - 10:14 PM in General FME Discussion

Not sure what is going on here, but creating a 5th reel seems to work. Here I have just made a copy of the number reel.

When you get on the feature and hit the spin button, the number reel and the newly created reel both spin.

I don't know the machine, so don't really understand the machine gameplay esp the feature part.

I've attached it, working in v6.1, but have deliberately not done anything other than get it to stop alarming.

Attached Files

#326203 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 09 June 2019 - 02:21 PM in General FME Discussion

Thanks to Degsy for upping the DX of Big Cash Machine.

I still can't find it in the downloads here.

Here's the converted version.

JEMPU version by Hurtland165

Attached Thumbnails

• bigcashmachinewdxha165_1.jpg

Attached Files

#326106 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 05 June 2019 - 06:22 PM in General FME Discussion

Chubby does vegas has a pay unit err 96, has anyone found a fix for this?

You said yourself, on the download page for the layout "If you play on mfme 5, 5.1, 6, or 6.1, you must disable hopper 1", so I assume you've tried that.

#307927 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 29 August 2017 - 10:26 AM in General FME Discussion

Red Hot Monopoly Scorp 4 by Bally 177

Doors now closed, reels aligned, sound up and alpha updated.

Unless I'm mistaken, this machine has an annoying/strange quirk, although it could be the button numbers on the layout are wrong. The change stake button on the layout is 30p play, the start button will change the stake to 50p. then hit again to play 50p spin. However, if say you have a hold on 50p play and then run out of goes and you put another £1 in and the reels hold, you hold them, hit, start (50p play), it says change stake and takes away the hold from the player, as if you were playing 30p play, before running out of cash.

Attached Files

#323177 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 06 January 2019 - 02:58 PM in General FME Discussion

did emmerdale lamping get fixed?

Yes, it was fixed by an emulator update.

So if you have the layout, it should be fine.

#305294 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 20 June 2017 - 10:44 AM in General FME Discussion

MPU 4 Jackpot Gems - by Dad

Had an 7.1 error. Needed datapak changed to yes.

Buttons & coin mech now click/touchable. Added the stake/prize, although don't know if it's needed.

Layout or emulator Issue? -  surely the sounds are way too fast.

Attached Files

#299468 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 19 January 2017 - 06:24 PM in General FME Discussion

If the lamps are all the same size and in the same position ( on top of each other ) then Design ->Misc Tools ->Consolidate Lamps will amalgamate them into one.

Great info again.

King Kebab classic, now works absolutely fine.

Brainwaves 1280 DX by Guitar now works fine

King Kebab DX, The layout author, did a clever work around, by splitting the kebab layers in half with 2 lamps on each side, so not perfect, but very playable.

Austin Powers DX, is missing two lamps on each, so far from correct unfortunately.

Can't remember any other quad lamp MPU5 layouts. So if you do and can test them and post up your results, it'll be great.

Attached Files

#299135 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 15 January 2017 - 06:19 PM in General FME Discussion

The first one I looked at randomly had the WRONG ALPHA to beging with.

I believe Return of the Count uses BFM Dot Marix Alpha.  Don't be so quick to blame the emulators Alpha here where the original layout maybe wrong.

attachicon.gifReturnoftheCount.png

I certainly, wasn't looking blame anyone :D Obviously in most cases, options and items, that weren't in early emulators, are now available, so it's understandable that some things may be incorrect.

Thanks for the info.

As an aside, I had this in my MPU5 folder, until I was going through looking at all the scorpion 4 layouts.

#298807 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 11 January 2017 - 10:34 AM in General FME Discussion

The Big Breakfast £15 DX, I think by Ploggy, this needs hopper 1 unchecked and hopper 2 checked to clear pay err 17. This machine has sound issues. When you go around the board, the sound stops for a second or two.

Take Note - Everything works, but you can uncheck both hoppers if you want.

Stag Night - this needs hopper 1 unchecked and hopper 2 checked to clear pay err 17 and it also clears the refill needed message

Space Ace - Everything works, but you can uncheck both hoppers if you want. You might want to make the coin mech clickable to enter coins. Go into design, edit mode, right click on the coin mech, properties and choose bit0 1 from the coin/note drop down. Also underneath add 0 in the shortcut, so you can use keyboard to enter coins as well, then click apply. As a side note, In the diag this throws up lot of ccTalk Address 28 Bad Checksum errors.

Snake Rattle N Roll - Everything works, but you can uncheck both hoppers if you want, to get rid of refill needed message.

Royale Banker - This had no meters set, meters should be sec 2*1 in and sec 3 *1 out. Make sure sec is set to yes in configuration screen also. Unchecking both hoppers, to get rid of refill cash message.

Rolling Thunder - The coin mech needs changing to parallel in the config menu, to clear the coin mech error 10 when inserting coins. If you already have a coin stuck, once you change it to parallel and save and reload, it will error again, but that will clear after about 10 secs. You can also uncheck both hoppers if you want.

#298534 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 07 January 2017 - 05:00 AM in General FME Discussion

same one strange how yours works one thing there's no coin inputs i mean the "0" works but no coin in the config part that needs to be set to bit 01

Yes, but then these strange things, seem to happen with some machines. For instances, I've changed coin mech configs and then they haven't saved before. I have some S4's where errors are the same, but same settings don't work and I've run out of ideas with some. A bit like the £15 Tetris machine.

Once, I've been through all of the S4 machines, if no one else has posted solution to them, I'll post a list of what I can't get working and see if anyone else can get them going.

#299513 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 20 January 2017 - 06:10 PM in General FME Discussion

SYS1

I only have 9 layouts, the only issue I have is Hot Profit, by Fruitworks. Only seems to accept 10p in the coin mech, token mech accepts 20p tokens ok. Can't find a manual, tried different settings and using dip switch settings from other sys1 machines manuals, by no luck.

#302623 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 16 April 2017 - 09:53 PM in General FME Discussion

........although the 50p button only adds one credit

LOL, you've made the same mistake here as I did in the release thread, inserting 50p into this machine, gave 1 play, plus 40p in change. If you magnify the area, you'll see it says it on the decal.

#305182 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 17 June 2017 - 07:22 PM in General FME Discussion

Haha, been working on Gold Reserve

This one came with a manual, so was able to set stake/prize correctly.

Sorry no name on DX, so don't know whose it is.

Attached Files

#305064 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 16 June 2017 - 04:23 PM in General FME Discussion

Here's Showtime Spectacular I converted for MFME.  Don't think I relesed this or an updated version, but anyway it should give you some pointers.

Excellent Dad, got any more up your unreleased sleeve  :)

This was the done I was going to convert, so that's another one down.

If we got flyers or pics for the above machines they can be remade.

I guess so, but as a quick fix, the conversions where they work, seem to do the job very well. So glad I looked at the conversion tools, considering it's 12 years old, it does a very good job. I wonder if Pete continued working on the tool.

#304224 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 29 May 2017 - 01:27 PM in General FME Discussion

Maybe I'm being thick, but doing any of the suggested, still doesn't reveal the buttons or number buttons.

So please humour me, on the attached DX, please tell me how I find out the button number for hold 1.

Attached Files

#302782 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 21 April 2017 - 04:05 PM in General FME Discussion

From PLOGGY over at The Mecca, in case anyone like me, missed it. "Managed to fix Tick Tock Cash.  Sounds don't seem quite right to me though."

I had Pooks version, not Tommy's, comparing the two, the only difference, I could see between the two version, is the opto tab under the reel properties, needed setting to 2 to get rid of the reel error.

Pooks version, does also have reel alignment issues and the stake can be set also, but the error preventing it from running was the opto tab setting.

Anyway, Tommy's version is attached. Quite miffed, I missed downloading his DX up until now lol.

Attached Files

#298429 Layout DIY fixes

Posted by wearecity on 04 January 2017 - 12:47 PM in General FME Discussion

Sorry wouldn't let me edit the above post, but a couple more.

Club Crazy Fruits - uncheck hopper 1, but leave hopper 2 checked, otherwise pay out err 96 occurs. Other settings just in case, switches 6 service, 16 cash, meters in Meter 2-10 and out Meter 3-10, data pak no, sec no

Club Money to Burn - uncheck hopper 1, but leave hopper 2 checked. Other settings just in case, switches 6 service, 16 cash, meters in Meter 2-10 and out Meter 3-10, data pak no, sec no. I also have dip switches 6,7 & 8 on dip switch 2 bank, I don't know if this was me fiddling as I had a hard time trying to figure this one out or they were originally set.