paddt542's Content

There have been 20 items by paddt542 (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#331916 downloads not working

Posted by paddt542 on 10 June 2020 - 09:53 PM in Any Topic Chat

what is going on  with this site for the life of me im not able to download fruits just brings me to a page iv to wait 100 seconds an thn when i download the button wont work. anyone know whts up please thanks 

#331028 top gear by barcrest

Posted by paddt542 on 03 April 2020 - 11:45 AM in General FME Discussion

same thanks cant wait to play this again il keep an eye out for it downloads or someone please send me the link when its ready thanks 

#330940 top gear by barcrest

Posted by paddt542 on 29 March 2020 - 10:24 PM in General FME Discussion

omg yup i would like to know too i used to love this machine in my local i remember gambling up to jp when i was half way through the features or cash haha id love to play this again

#315982 fruit machines id love to be emulated

Posted by paddt542 on 13 February 2018 - 10:19 PM in General FME Discussion

vortex by red gaming

doctors and nurses  by extreme gaming

balti towers not sure by who but loved this one

hot hot hot with the five reels so hard to play this it broke me never will i go near it again  ha

sub zero

barcrest cock a doodle dough

dr jackle and mr hyde

i could go on all night ha these are all classics which i love

thanks to whoever emulated jackpot genie thanks so much this was my favorite off all time an also lock n load i made a fortune of this one ha

#315981 Red Gaming Balti Towers Roms?

Posted by paddt542 on 13 February 2018 - 09:54 PM in General FME Discussion

id love to do a machine i have not a clue where to start im mad for someone to do vortex https://www.fruitmac...chine-746-p.asp

i have played that bali towers have you any luck with it id love to play it ha also doctors and nurses by extreme gameing the first machine i ever played dr jackil and mr hyde by vivid gaming i even have this one in my house coz it was my first fruity haha  

#315496 rob the bank fruit machine

Posted by paddt542 on 31 January 2018 - 04:09 PM in Any Topic Chat

hi every one  :)  any help here would be grateful

in my local chipper they got a new fruit machine called rob the bank its the same as rainbow riches with the 3 rings on the main bord with the cash an features on the left side it was bulling to pay last nite got to 35 euro it went safe went low of a nine for jp went to 10   :biglaugh:

im just wondering what the features are worth there not numbered   :confused: like rainbow riches it could have been possible i may have got the jp feature but i didn't take it or will it just automatically pay when it lands on the jp feature thanks for any help   :spinny:  

#315473 rob the bank fruit machine

Posted by paddt542 on 30 January 2018 - 06:50 PM in Real Fruit Machines

hi every one :)  any help here would be grateful

in my local chipper they got a new fruit machine called rob the bank its the same as rainbow riches with the 3 rings on the main bord with the cash an features on the left side it was bulling to pay last nite got to 35 euro it went safe went low of a nine for jp went to 10  :biglaugh: 

im just wondering what the features are worth there not numbered  :confused: like rainbow riches it could have been possible i may have got the jp feature but i didn't take it or will it just automatically pay when it lands on the jp feature thanks for any help  :spinny:   

#311250 {MPU5}Jackpot Genie £25 Jackpot Dx

Posted by paddt542 on 19 November 2017 - 09:26 PM in MPU5

what mfme do i need to play this machine thanks in advance its not working on my mfme 10

#311249 {MPU5}Jackpot Genie £25 Jackpot Dx

Posted by paddt542 on 19 November 2017 - 09:22 PM in MPU5

this is a silly question wht mfme do i need to play this it wont work on mfme 10 thanks in advance

#277202 fruit machine business help

Posted by paddt542 on 08 January 2015 - 09:44 PM in Any Topic Chat

yup I get what you mean thanks :) il put it in next week an let you know how im getting on I must play it with money for a few days make sure it all works an stuff and make sure I know about the settings in it as well  iv never played it for real yet just with the bottom door open hope it all works ok. thanks again

#277196 fruit machine business help

Posted by paddt542 on 08 January 2015 - 06:53 PM in Any Topic Chat

yup il chat to him again he was asking for 90euro a week got him down to 70 il say it to him about the share but he mite want to put money in then when im filling it if I hv to I told him id fill it myself he was fine with that id say il chance it for a month or two if it dosnt work out il ask him to profit share ill see what happens :)the machine is hard enough to pay id say judging from the free play. its called dr Jekyll & mr hyde from vivid  fun machine to play :)

#277188 fruit machine business help

Posted by paddt542 on 08 January 2015 - 05:41 PM in Any Topic Chat

im up to date with the laws :) im just thinking will it be worth my while with the profit after I give the boss a cut every week people mite play it for the first few months an then I could be at a loss if hardly any one plays it. im not sure how da machine pays out an stuff im sure you can set the percentage  il try it tomorrow an see I mite need more then one fruit machine if im gonna make any money at all was thinking of  getn another fruity from the money I make outa the one I hv that mite take a while haha

#277185 fruit machine business help

Posted by paddt542 on 08 January 2015 - 05:01 PM in Any Topic Chat

got a fruit machine last year an was thinking of putting it in the local chipper and the boss said fine I have to fill it an he wants 70euro a week from the money it takes in wants nothing to do with it an just get his 70euro every sat. its a 35euro jp machine so what do you guys think? iv played it with the door open im still not sure I must get a couple of 100euro and fill it an see how much I put in to get jp do you think its worth my while sure they wouldn't be there if the person was loosing money id say anyway haha thanks in advance for any help or advice :) :)

#225752 Fruit Machine Help Poker Face

Posted by paddt542 on 26 December 2011 - 02:58 PM in Any Topic Chat

anybody herd of a fruit called ant n decs poker face 70 jp just put into my local chippe last week every time i play it it looks like its going to pay just want to know the features that pay out big and what the bonus do called rewind and advance thanks any other help would be good thanks again.

#216780 Bling Bling Fruit Machine

Posted by paddt542 on 31 July 2011 - 05:47 PM in Any Topic Chat

need some help anybody here herd of a machine called bling bling it has a triangle or diamond shape board and theme it has two sets of numbers which are blue and sometines change to red when i gamble a blue number say hi off of a 4 it would go high but kills me anyway when i go low of a red number it goes low and kills me any help please thanks. this machine just raped me for 40euro cant figure it out.

#203730 Scorpion 4 - Bellfruit Doctor dosh 1280 dx

Posted by paddt542 on 16 December 2010 - 11:11 PM in New Releases

just downloaded and when i start it up it says invalid layout whats up wit that?

#197156 Need Help

Posted by paddt542 on 22 July 2010 - 05:27 PM in General FME Discussion

still not sure what folder are you on about to find this ram file?

#197155 Need Help

Posted by paddt542 on 22 July 2010 - 05:16 PM in General FME Discussion

thanks for that nice1 il let u know if it works

#197152 Need Help

Posted by paddt542 on 22 July 2010 - 04:38 PM in General FME Discussion

sory i ment to say i have it on my computer there is a refill button ontop of the mfme how does this work thanks

#197148 Need Help

Posted by paddt542 on 22 July 2010 - 01:41 PM in General FME Discussion

i have club royle exchange cant play it anymore coz it says on the screen call manger and £32 on the screen i tried resetin it but its not workin can anybody help thanks