shacklfc's Content

There have been 21 items by shacklfc (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#327898 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 20 August 2019 - 02:47 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi mate

Did you get sorted with this now?

I finally sorted it all out with a tad of help!

Read on to the end of the posts and you will see what I did and how other members sorted it all out too.

Jay

Hello mate, 

not quite, I decided I needed a holiday..... 

I'm gonna have another go soon.

I've conceded to what machines I have working on V.19 for the time being. got 2 diferent DOND that are pretty sharp, so they'll do me for now.

I just don't get how I managed to fire up both 9.4 and v.19 without any issue yet this 5.1 is just hopeless it seems. 

I'll have a good read through this thread tho, and I'm glad ur up and running pal..

Is right!

#327847 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 17 August 2019 - 09:10 PM in General FME Discussion

Ok,have you done a google search for the pacdrive dll. Im away atm so cant really help from my pc,im just suggesting what i thought would work.

I do appreciate it mate, i'll look into it more 

#327845 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 17 August 2019 - 08:21 PM in General FME Discussion

When you installed mfme 5.1 go to the file were it installed see what dll are in the file and place them on your desktop,see if it does anything.

All i can do is download the folder, I then unzip it, then theres 2 folders, one says win7 the other says XP, whichever one i choose then says mfme, when i try to open it, its says no pacdrive.dll found. 

so not sure if i've even installed it,

#327838 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 17 August 2019 - 06:21 PM in General FME Discussion

You may need to make a post before you can download from the mecca.

Yeah that did do the trick thanks, I'm now able to download the file...... however,

I just can not fire 5.1 up without getting the no pacdrive.dll error.....

9.4,   downloaded file, uploaded first time easily...

v.19, downloaded file, uploaded first time easily...

5.1, downloaded file, will not upload at all, just always says no pacdrive.dll found error. 

It's just not happenin......

#327815 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 16 August 2019 - 08:58 PM in General FME Discussion

You may need to make a post before you can download from the mecca.

I could have sworn I already had, mud have been desert island fruits..!!

Thanks, again!

#327810 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 16 August 2019 - 06:41 PM in General FME Discussion

Have you got the actual mfme 5.1 exec? If not download it from the mecca and install the exec the installer will make sure everything right for you.

Found this link on Mecca - https://www.fruitemu...release-thread/

but says I don't have permission, even tho I'm signed into mecca with 100 percent complete account....  :bigeyes13:

#327809 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 16 August 2019 - 06:20 PM in General FME Discussion

First and foremost 

Welcome to the site.

Ive been a member now coming up to 8 years and every time I visit the site,I still have a warm feeling inside-I almost feel like a kid in a sweet shop-

With all the exciting slots from past and present to enjoy.

Yet like you i'm encountering problems with getting 5.1 to run.

Had everything sorted on a another laptop but then the laptop decided to not turn on one day-and then I lost everything!

What I will say is the guys on here can't help enough when it comes to problems/issues encountered.

Well more so with someone like me who is technically dum when it comes to computers-lol

If you get sorted with 5.1 be great to know how you worked the magic.

Jay

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the warm welcome, 

Most definitely, these guys are more than helpful. I put a quick post up which you've quoted not really expecting much, but I've received inbox messages with info/files helping me out, more help then I expected, I'm more or less up and running now, it's just this 5. I need to fire up....

I downloaded v.9 without any issue whatsoever, fired it up and was away with DOND, 

It's just this 5.1 I need to get to grips with starting. after some helpful advice today, I'm gonna give it another go now, 

If I have any joy i'll keep you posted. 

Nice one

#327807 DOND - banker rings twice, run absolutely perfect....and the others are so la...

Posted by shacklfc on 16 August 2019 - 10:45 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

You will find that scorpion 4 deals probably run ok, then when your try to play scorpion 5 ones which is a later motherboard inside the machine, that it will play slower on your computer as it needs more power.
Having the 2 operating systems going on mac as well will be having a impact.

Hi Richy, thanks mate,

very useful info that..! I have noticed that scorpion name, so i'll remember that.

I'm using virtualbox to run windows 10 and it works perfect you know, that's what I didn't get, it was just a few machines that was so laggy, but everything else on widows run smoothly and quick, internet and everything.

Nice one 

#327806 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 16 August 2019 - 10:06 AM in General FME Discussion

Have you got the actual mfme 5.1 exec? If not download it from the mecca and install the exec the installer will make sure everything right for you.

Hi Tommy, thanks for that mate, that does make sense..!

It's weird you saying that coz I thought before I wonder if the folder has something missing..

Someonewas kind enough to send the file to me directly, maybe I deleted the most important part of it when I was trying to start it up... wouldn't put it past myself haha,

I'm so used to mac and I'm new to this mfme thing. 

I'll try finding it on the mecca later and re-installing it.. 

nice one

#327789 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 15 August 2019 - 08:55 PM in General FME Discussion

I can't use 5.1 to open a fruity tho, because I can't open 5.1, says no pacdrive.dll found every time, like I explained 1 post up from yours.

I get that 5.1 is used to convert older games to v.19, and I read up about about how to convert it, thanks for explaining that anyway tho, but cant convert because i cant run it i the first place. 5.1 I mean

I'll give the layout creators info a look thanks,

#327776 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 15 August 2019 - 01:51 PM in General FME Discussion

I can't get 5.1 to work, to convert. 

ive downloaded already updated versions of games from this forum and they all work great...!!

just need to work out how to do this 5.1 convert thing, been told need to put win7 file in same file as v19 and i just can not do it, says pacdrive not found every single time

#327774 DOND - banker rings twice, run absolutely perfect....and the others are so la...

Posted by shacklfc on 15 August 2019 - 01:48 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Downloaded a few new updated games for v.19 from forums. an they all work great, just when i go back to a few that theyre slow....

e.g. I got snakes and ladders - was so laggy

the got updated snakes and ladders jpm, from forums.... works perfectly...!!!!

im stuggling to install 5.1 to convert... no idea how to do it.

I have DOND that works great, looking for other versions that work the same, but other versions seem to be laggy

any advice greatly appreciated 

#327771 MFME 5.1

Posted by shacklfc on 15 August 2019 - 11:43 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

I have v.19 on windows 10... an it works for some

I've been sent 5.1 but when trying to open, I'm promted with a msg 'could not find pacdrive.dll?? or similar... 

been told i need to put 5.1 in same folder as v.19.... (that might sound like an obvious instruction to most, but I can not do it...!) 

does windows 10 definitely run 5.1?????

please help

#327752 DOND - banker rings twice, run absolutely perfect....and the others are so la...

Posted by shacklfc on 14 August 2019 - 05:58 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

What speed is the cpu?, it also uses graphics chips now.

Some later machines need more computer power than older ones.

Thanks very much for your reply,

I'm gonna look into how to check the speed and improve it, I suppose it does makes sense if the DOND game that works fine is older, an it's the newer ones that (require bette CPU) lagg,

#327746 DOND - banker rings twice, run absolutely perfect....and the others are so la...

Posted by shacklfc on 14 August 2019 - 01:11 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

DOND -banker rings twice - runs absolutely perfect for me,, yet the other new games i've got such as other DOND versions and abracadabra run sooooooo laggy....... 

I tried reading up a bit on these topics, and i've learnt i need my CPU improving??? 

I've got the new v.19 and i'm running windows 10 on my mac using virtualbox

What i don't get is, if my CPU isn't up to speed, why does DOND - banker rings twice, run absolutely perfect....and the others are so laggy..??

#327745 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 14 August 2019 - 11:31 AM in General FME Discussion

Can anyone tell me, why DOND -banker rings twice, runs absolutely perfect for me.... yet the other new games ive got such as DOND -other versions, are sooooooo laggy??? 

do i need to fix the CPU ?? tried reading up but i dont know why one game is perfect yet the others are laggy.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

might be worth mentioning, i run windows 10 on my Mac using virtualbox.

thanks

#327732 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 13 August 2019 - 10:42 AM in General FME Discussion

Well I've got a mac, but i thought there must be a way to get windows on mac, (took me ages..!!! haha)

I tried to download windows 10 using bootcamp, which in the end never worked for me,

anyway, found a video on youtube which worked perfectly for me so i'm basically running windows 10 on my mac... some games are fine but most are laggy.

Maybe i never give the windows program enough memory.

I haven't bothered with v5.1 up to now now, reason being when got that latest version v19, all the recent games I wanted seem to work on it?? (apart from being laggy)

think they'd be less laggy on v5.1??

Thank for the advice

#327725 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 12 August 2019 - 10:46 PM in General FME Discussion

I downloaded that MFMEv19, an alls good..!! Didnt need anything else.

1 slight issue, is that most of the games are quite slow and laggy for me, not sure how I fix it, deal or no deal however runs perfectly

Any advice???

#327706 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 12 August 2019 - 12:29 PM in General FME Discussion

I've joined desert island fruits and been approved, 

do i have to join that fruitemu.co.uk yeah...?? haha

if that's the only place i can get it then suppose I will....

#327704 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 12 August 2019 - 12:21 PM in General FME Discussion

Thanks for your welcome! an thanks for the reply...

I done that last night was waiting to be approved.

are there any older versions available to download on this site that will work for now???

I can find tons of games just no MFME 

You'll need mfme v5.1 too
As all layouts pre November 2016 will need there dat files converting to the newer FML file. Of which v19 only supports
And all or most layouts released after July 2019 will only work in v19 upwards
So what you need is
Mfme v5.1
Mfme v19.3
All the older mfmes you don't need

ok thanks, i have windows 10 like.

is all the above available to me on desert island fruits???

#327701 MFME DOWNLOAD? PLEASE HELP

Posted by shacklfc on 12 August 2019 - 11:50 AM in General FME Discussion

Hi,

Probably a bit of a noob question here sorry,

I've joined up and paid so I can download and play these fruit machines you very talented ppl make everyone..

I downloaded a version of mfme 9.4 from fruit-machine-emulators.com a while ago, along with a few games they have on the same site.

after looking at these forums through, I seen the far better games available from you guys so I joined up and paid so I'd be able to download them.

I've managed to download the Simpsons one, along with a few others, but it says I require MFME 5 to play it...??

None of the ones ive downloaded from here work on the MFME version i have.

could anyone please enlighten me on where I can download, MFME 5 or whichever one I need....???

I found someone posted a link to the very latest MFME, but when i tried to get it, it said "you don't have permission", even though my account has been approved. and im able to download the games,

so basically I can get the games, but my MFME i have, wont play them..... and i dont know where to download the version i need

please help?? 

thank you