Hadi's Content

There have been 9 items by Hadi (Search limited from 01-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#249847 problems with maygay simpsons

Posted by Hadi on 07 April 2013 - 06:46 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Thanks, if you were asking me about youtube i did post to a guy with a scottish accent about machines, was it you ?

#249844 Brittle bulb holders

Posted by Hadi on 07 April 2013 - 06:29 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Yeah its the years of heat that does that to the plastic, tape isnt really that good a fix i have it on mine but want to do it properly so there must be a place these can be purchased from, surely someone has sourced new ones ? ?

#249837 problems with maygay simpsons

Posted by Hadi on 07 April 2013 - 05:18 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

the bottom of the cabinet has four analogue meters meter 1 = cash in meter 2=cash out meter 3= token in meter 4 =token out, the meter i think your refering to is an analogue one that you can see through the glass its labelled "refill meter" with a little circuit board attached by wires to it, im no expert but the little board seems to have two bulbs at the end and there seems to be no solder on them underneath ? ?

#249835 Brittle bulb holders

Posted by Hadi on 07 April 2013 - 05:04 PM in Real Fruit Machines

must be rife on most machines. so can they be bought new or is there a mod to sort them ? ?

#249833 Brittle bulb holders

Posted by Hadi on 07 April 2013 - 04:47 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I know its probably a common problem maybe on older maygay machines, but my machine needs quite a lot of these, where can i buy them preferably new ?

#249825 Wanted: Maygay Simpsons £10 Decal Set

Posted by Hadi on 07 April 2013 - 01:30 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

mine came  with a £5 and a £15 option on the slide in parts

#249824 problems with maygay simpsons

Posted by Hadi on 07 April 2013 - 01:11 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

thanks for the reply, im quite a newby on this stuff i looked at the little row of meters near the cah box and they look ok (plugged in) how would i know if they are faulty or if its an sec meter ? and finaly where is the data unit meant to plug in ? ?

Thanks in advance

#249821 problems with maygay simpsons

Posted by Hadi on 07 April 2013 - 11:44 AM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Hi my machine was randomly giving a 6.0 gen meter error and alarm noise but is now doing it every time it gets switched on, looking at the little green battery doesnt show leakage, theres a box lying in the bottom of the machine called a data retrieval system 90, theres a power lead into this, the two cables coming out arent connected to the machine at all ? ? one has a scart type plug on it and the other has a strange metal bracket with a rubber grommet around a hole, please help :o

#249819 Introduce yourself

Posted by Hadi on 07 April 2013 - 10:29 AM in Any Topic Chat

Hey people , im Dave just joined own a simpsons machine for a while, its been lying negelected in a room and ive decided to get it up to spec, and im looking forward to picking your brains :nah: