NUT's Content

There have been 12 items by NUT (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#291661 *** FME DVD Backup Service ***

Posted by NUT on 18 October 2016 - 09:03 PM in General FME Discussion

I've bought before from you ;) I well know how fiddly it can be but i'll tinker ;)

#291651 *** FME DVD Backup Service ***

Posted by NUT on 18 October 2016 - 04:55 PM in General FME Discussion

The service still active? if anybody is in the know?

#282196 Trying to donate for gold (for a month)

Posted by NUT on 15 June 2015 - 05:49 PM in General FME Discussion

All sorted :)

#282195 Trying to donate for gold (for a month)

Posted by NUT on 15 June 2015 - 05:34 PM in General FME Discussion

Done

#282190 Trying to donate for gold (for a month)

Posted by NUT on 15 June 2015 - 02:32 PM in General FME Discussion

Anybody knows what this means?

Oops! Something went wrong!
[#20X729]

You have already purchased this item and it cannot be purchased again. A renewal invoice for your existing purchase was generated which has since expired. Please contact an administrator for assistance.

Need Help?

#275838 *** FME DVD Backup Service ***

Posted by NUT on 28 November 2014 - 08:00 PM in General FME Discussion

Although I have not received them yet (should tomorrow) huge thank you to Geddy ;) Communicated with me well throughout my request (and if I get them tomorrow that's well super quick which is not bad despite only requesting today ;)

#222170 I Hope Somebody Is Kind Enough To Help Me Get Things Going With Emulating?

Posted by NUT on 22 October 2011 - 02:21 PM in General FME Discussion

Shameless bump again (been weeks I know and didn't mean to get anybody banned.....................) anyway I have not really got any further on. Would it be best for me to extract all the layouts and roms to sepearate folders? Just now they are all zipped together. I don't want to extract the stuff into the same folder as that would make me have a right royal mess

#222006 My Fella Went Down On Me And Found.................

Posted by NUT on 19 October 2011 - 09:31 AM in Any Topic Chat

Hope to god this is fake! Seriously disturbing! *cringes at the thought*

http://www.sundaysport.com/?p=1292

#221083 I Hope Somebody Is Kind Enough To Help Me Get Things Going With Emulating?

Posted by NUT on 02 October 2011 - 10:45 PM in General FME Discussion

Didn;t mean to start world war 3.............................I will have a look at this more in the morning. This is not for me personally I am doing this for

#221062 I Hope Somebody Is Kind Enough To Help Me Get Things Going With Emulating?

Posted by NUT on 02 October 2011 - 06:13 PM in General FME Discussion

Might want to go the complicated method. Some pointers would be helpful :)

#221059 I Hope Somebody Is Kind Enough To Help Me Get Things Going With Emulating?

Posted by NUT on 02 October 2011 - 05:51 PM in General FME Discussion

What about this roms folder? I am unsure whether to extract that all into the layouts folder but tried that with winrar and it wanted me to overwrite some files. I also tried to extract each layout thing into their own sepearate folder

#221050 I Hope Somebody Is Kind Enough To Help Me Get Things Going With Emulating?

Posted by NUT on 02 October 2011 - 03:04 PM in General FME Discussion

(Not sure if it should be in this section either) please move if appropiate

It is fruit related folks. ;) OK I have included a whole DIR listing (as an attachment) of my current fruit folder but I am unsure where to go next. I know you need layouts but are the roms needed to go in the same folder too? Sounds so complicated!

Attached Files