Geddy's Content

There have been 1000 items by Geddy (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#332091 wont let me download

Posted by Geddy on 27 June 2020 - 06:35 AM in General FME Discussion

oh boy. this will be the last time i will mention this cus im still upset about it. it was a mistake geddy. my mate wanted an account on the website in march i think it was. he forgot his laptop. i tried making it on dif for him. then i got banned. nevermind, if i dont go back then i will just have to deal with it. im sorry if this causes any trouble. so thats what happened. as for my mate, he is fine, just not where i am cus of... you know

I'll have a word with Reg to see if you are allowed back.

#332089 wont let me download

Posted by Geddy on 26 June 2020 - 08:25 PM in General FME Discussion

i wish i was still there. i still regret what i did

What did you do?

#332080 Dark Layouts

Posted by Geddy on 25 June 2020 - 12:37 PM in MFME emulation section

Usually Vecs made dark layouts because he could not be arsed to fix the issues with the base art and rushed the layouts out for the plaudits ;) 

#331955 Downloads not working?

Posted by Geddy on 14 June 2020 - 02:04 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Not enough posts blah blah blah blah but since you have paid you should be okay now..

#331954 MFME v19

Posted by Geddy on 14 June 2020 - 02:03 PM in General FME Discussion

How come i cant get approval to download anything? I have responded to the verification email i was sent but i still cant get approval to download anything off the website. Please can someone help me with this? Thank you in advance.

...because you have not posted enough, I think it's about 30 posts here at least then you are limited.

#331953 BFM - Starter Pack for New Members

Posted by Geddy on 14 June 2020 - 02:01 PM in General FME Discussion

Please can someone tell me where i can download MFME V19.8? I have tried asking people on other sites but they refuse to help me.

Where did you ask?  Because I told you three times in a PM where to get it from...

Only available from DIF...

#331888 Server Move 2020

Posted by Geddy on 07 June 2020 - 08:27 AM in Site News

completed. please report any issues in this thread

Biggest problem is that it still works ;)

Thanks Pete...

#331874 {Scorpion 4}Super Streax Classic

Posted by Geddy on 06 June 2020 - 08:28 AM in Scorpion 4

Cool thanks, and thanks for releasing it here so it can be added to the next Slots R Us DVD... nice work!

#331838 Birthday In The House

Posted by Geddy on 30 May 2020 - 08:01 AM in Any Topic Chat

All the best...

#331797 Multiple accounts = ban

Posted by Geddy on 25 May 2020 - 04:22 PM in Site News

I'll open a book...

Who'll give me a fiver at 2/1 on for 'not lasting a week' ???

#331776 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Geddy on 23 May 2020 - 07:45 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

Lock the thread Geddy lad... :thumbs_up:

On it...

#331761 My Alzheimer's News

Posted by Geddy on 21 May 2020 - 08:46 PM in Any Topic Chat

Lots of love mate... stay strong :)

#331757 Download errors/invalid layout file

Posted by Geddy on 21 May 2020 - 04:08 PM in General FME Discussion

Matty get over to desert island fruits, get the newest MFME v19 all the layouts are there, all the roms are going up in the next day or so.  Everything you need is over at DIF and DADsFME...

#331728 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Geddy on 18 May 2020 - 02:25 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Now thats my lot.
If you want to carry on between yourselves feel free to do so.

Please are you going to deny or admit selling FME DVDs on eBay?

#331689 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Geddy on 17 May 2020 - 01:40 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

I'm just waiting for vectra666 to start posting shite trying to defend him AGAIN!

Indeed that is No2 in my four FME concerns at the moment...

#331687 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Geddy on 17 May 2020 - 12:14 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Link has been removed from my own Google drive that fme hacker put there, so that is the end of it as far as I am concerned.

Are you going to admit or deny selling FME DVDs then?

#331684 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Geddy on 17 May 2020 - 11:52 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

Geddy I don't need to answer that, your the original number one dvd seller, and in my eyes should never be a mod anywhere.

To sell would imply I was receiving money for it for profit, never happened in fact I can remember doing a couple of 100 dvds back in the day at my cost.  I've never sold a FME 'set' for profit, all monies were unfortunately donated to here, which I regret considering how it's turned out.

As for being a mod I'm only a mod here - I was voted in and to be honest it's pointless anyway..   nice defection though..

Still denying you are SlotsRus?

#331680 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Geddy on 17 May 2020 - 11:34 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

Geddy sent that message yes.
Only threat is about police.
Underneath it reads like you have had personal threats.

PM sent - check

Only threat is about police - check

personal threat - (Threat about police sent in PERSONAL message hence a PERSONAL threat) - check.

Still never got an apology since it's obvious you buggered it all up with your Google account, also never got an apology when you blamed me for supplying all the layouts to you to sell via an FTP which I've never owned. - check

#331671 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Geddy on 17 May 2020 - 08:24 AM in Dumped in The Abyss

Not a threat I said if I find out this is on public display the police will be involved.
So get off high horse Geddy.

What is it then a promise?

And tell your friend Geddy, he can reference his silly threats towards him, he has made up in the first post, that did not happen.

So are you denying sending the PM to me quoted in the first post?  Think carefully before you answer... :(

Oh and thanks for the opportunity to do a multi quote, first time in many years... ahhhhhhhhhhh 

#331644 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Geddy on 16 May 2020 - 04:08 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Well unless he mentions who passed him the utility bill then 'we' can't help.  Surely the person who has the utility bill 'hacked' his accounts... I think it's just a ploy (a shit one) to clear his name and get back on DIF so he can pass the newer goodies to his eBay chums.. 

#331641 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Geddy on 16 May 2020 - 03:03 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Not sure why this landed at my doorstep and I'm totally confused what it has to do with me.  I know I should not post PMs but on this occasion I'm going to.  I got this from richy1976 (who Reg is convinced is slotsrus and is banned from all other FME sites but here because our illustrious leader is AWOL.)

'Hi Geddy.

Somehow i have been messaged a virgin utility bill from 6 months ago by a member, that can only have been obtained by accessing my email account.
Which just so happens to have the same password as my fruit accounts.
Which can only be obtained by admin\mod.
If i find out this utility bill, that contains name, old address, part bank details, virgin account numbers etc, is on public display on any of these sites, the police will be informed, so inform your cronies.
Thanks.'

So basically I have no f*****g idea what he is going on about apart from a stretch he is trying to shake off the blame for the DVDs.  I mentioned this to Reg and DAD in case they knew something more than me and could shed some light on the subject.  I ignored the PM because basically I do not give a shit and unless I know who sent richy1976 this 'evidence' as I have no reason to believe his story or want to help him out.

Been having a tough time at home recently with the passing of the father in law and not being able to attend the funeral, this has taken a lot out of my family and thus I started to convert all the layouts to .fml - it gave me something to aim for and focus my mind then this lands on my plate.  I'm not sure why me (anyone else?) or what I'm supposed to do with it but I can do without being threatened especially with what is going on at home ATM.

Came back from my first fishing outing since lock down, I blanked haha and login into FE to find two more PMs, with more threats towards Reg and DIF... 

Can anyone shed any light on this or know how 'this how a random nobody of a member has sent me it.'  <---- the 'evidence' to richy1976???

#331626 Big Shot £25 Dx

Posted by Geddy on 15 May 2020 - 02:44 PM in WIP for MFME5

Ah ok did hi spirits get released?

Check the bloody lists I keep pointing you to or the MFME gallery over at DIF... :(

#331504 Can you help?

Posted by Geddy on 04 May 2020 - 05:54 PM in General FME Discussion

Geddy, I'm not a donator but can't you get me one file. That's it. I just want stars and stripes as it's not available on any other website. 

https://www.fruit-em...wdx-1024-vivid/

No sorry if you are not willing to chuck some money in the pot I'm not willing to pass files.  I've said here and at DADs if you visit desert island fruit they are all there all you have to do is post a few times or pay a few £££.

@chasbons yes, very mild considering haha..

#331496 Sheerluck Holmes

Posted by Geddy on 03 May 2020 - 07:35 PM in General FME Discussion

no

#331487 Can you help?

Posted by Geddy on 03 May 2020 - 03:21 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi Dan 1

looks like the site as a problem that only the mods on this site can fix.

maybe you should take the advice that chris82 has made.  it's looks like the site owner does not care anymore about fruit.emu anymore.

Mods can't fix it. 

It's asking him to wait 17 secs.  If he can't download after the time then it's buggered and only the admin can fix it.  The Q still remains is the poster a supporter or not?  I suspect not since he has no badge.  Asking for people to PM layouts is a way of circumnavigating the 'donation' system as is not fair on those who do contribute.  Saying all of that though superbaron is indeed correct, the admin is AWOL so I would not really bother, so as people have suggested and join desert island fruit, bung a fiver or whatever in the pot and you'll have unlimited downloads.