Reg's Content

There have been 710 items by Reg (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#331642 Richy1976 Threat

Posted by Reg on 16 May 2020 - 03:44 PM in Dumped in The Abyss

Interesting.

Well DIF has done nothing but ban him back in August last year and posted the reasons why he was banned.

The interesting thing is - Richy never got mentioned when he was banned by name.  He never even got a Banned banner, I did not want to draw lines to his name so to speak as I know he is already close with certain members on this site ( and who are still on DIF ).

He also have never once tried to contact me in now, what nine months since the ban.

He has never even tried to use a member who was a go between on both sites to reach out.

If he thinks think DIF has done anything wrong - bring the police as he is sending threats to Geddy.

What I have on my side which their people will be very interested in - is a chain of events that can be proven with backed up data.  From a forensic point of view, we call this chain of custody.  The forensic investigator will not follow what you or I tell them, they will follow the data.

I have backups as well and I suspect my host does so this false assucation can be disproved across many levels.

So from what he is saying, he is also talking about a password that can only be obtained by a admin / mod.

1. Moderators at least on my site can't.

2. I am the only Admin on the site.

This means Richy, you are accusing my of doing something that I have not done if I read what Geddy is posting correctly above.

#331633 FTAO Aaaamusements

Posted by Reg on 15 May 2020 - 07:36 PM in General FME Discussion

We hear plenty of comments about DIF, bit I also want to call this out.

Although I don't go there nearly enough as running DIF is a big enough job, if you're looking for a nice community well run site then you've got DADSFME. ( www.dadsfme.com )

I know some of you may mourn what you feel you've lost here - but take a moment to remember what you also have as well and if you are a member, give DADSFME some attention and see what great work is being done there as well.

I am not going to post spoilers - but it's a lovely active community and it has future content - dont' be a leech and just be their for the content when it comes out, actually take a moment to invest some time there.

Again, I know this make me hypercritical due to the time I spend there - but I have a big task already that I do so please allow me at last that before you shout at me.

#331582 My Alzheimer's News

Posted by Reg on 11 May 2020 - 07:57 PM in Any Topic Chat

I won't add words xxx

attachicon.gif IMG_20200511_113819025_MP.jpg

Thoughts are with you. x

#331538 MFME 19.1 unable to update

Posted by Reg on 08 May 2020 - 08:24 PM in Any Topic Chat

Ok cool - so have you asked the question there where it comes from ?

What you could try is doing the update with Virus Software turned off...

#331536 MFME 19.1 unable to update

Posted by Reg on 08 May 2020 - 07:06 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hello. Ive recently downloaded MFME 19.1 and I'm wanting to updated it to 19.8+. When trying to update through MFME I'm getting this message 'could not be updated successfully. Contact technical support'

Not sure what to do.

Any help would be grateful.

Thank you 

Hi Kane92,

Where did you download it from ?

Cheers.

#331408 My Alzheimer's News

Posted by Reg on 28 April 2020 - 11:46 AM in Any Topic Chat

Hi Daryl - again I am so sorry.

I actually want to "Like" your post but have not for it would be taken the wrong way.  My reason for it is the lovely tribute that you've shared for your dear mum here and it's really touching - in much the same way we see other things that trigger emotions. 

I am proud that you feel you are able to share something so important as this here and know regardless of what site, what battles are going on you have reminded us all that we are all human and that it is okay to support each other and share in times of utter sadness.

I've liked Chasbon's post instread as he has some great words there and without retyping what he has said, if there is anything I can do then drop me a note.

The only thing I can share that might be of use - although everybody is different.

When I lost my mum, it took me a long while to get over it and the grief to be replaced.  What eventually did replace it was acceptance as what had happened which eventually consumed the grief and allowed me to deal with it.  It still breaks me - don't get me wrong - but having acceptance over time that took the place of grief really does help.  Never try to hurry emotions - let them come out when they need to, if you want to shout - scream or whatever - do it.  It's a release.

Most importantly take good care of yourself and thank you for sharing your lovely tribute to your mum.

My thoughts are with you, your family and my hopes are that you find a way through this and look after your good self.

#331393 My Alzheimer's News

Posted by Reg on 27 April 2020 - 02:05 PM in Any Topic Chat

Daryl - I am so sorry - I really am.

There is no real words here for you and your stepsister as well as your dear mum.

The world is shit enough without this for you - take care and please look after yourself.

#331209 DOND emulators

Posted by Reg on 14 April 2020 - 10:19 AM in General FME Discussion

Got what they wanted and done one?

Yep looks that way.

I was only offering to check to see if all ok as a couple of people are sat their without responding to validation emails so they don't come in.

I'll not bother in future.

#331194 DOND emulators

Posted by Reg on 13 April 2020 - 03:22 PM in General FME Discussion

ok thank you, just waiting to be validated on that site

Did you get validated ok ?

#331129 reflex chilli con carnage (sorry BL4K)

Posted by Reg on 10 April 2020 - 07:43 PM in General FME Discussion

i cant go there

IM BANNED!

...and who's fault is that ?

#330995 MFME Emulators

Posted by Reg on 01 April 2020 - 04:10 PM in General FME Discussion

You were validated over an hour ago.

#330967 Banned From DIF

Posted by Reg on 31 March 2020 - 08:35 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

Using A VPN to get past this ban would not be a wise choice....

...I would also like to suggest that not destroying other peoples works and simply butchering it would be a wise choice.

...another good wise choice would have been to listen to the people that tried to help you at times and simply don't ignore.

...finally one for the road - you said you were done with FME and had used a siteblocker.  I think it's broken so edit this file on your PC and add the following lines:

c:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

...add...

127.0.0.1       fruit-emu.com

127.0.0.1      anyothersiteyouneverwanttovisitagain.com

...reboot...

...and your siteblocker is now working.   

#330918 Banned From DIF

Posted by Reg on 27 March 2020 - 12:30 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

Maybe Reg is everywhere

Sorry mate - I need to steal that... :D

#330917 Banned From DIF

Posted by Reg on 27 March 2020 - 12:26 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

I'm now using a siteblocker, and just to let you know, i have gone off FME.

Ok - as long as your not using duplicate accounts.

Perhaps fruit-emu's gone already...

No it's still here - check your siteblocker, maybe that's why you can't see it ?

#330887 Banned From DIF

Posted by Reg on 25 March 2020 - 12:20 PM in Other Emulation Discussion

So here's the continuing saga: I signed up for a account on DIF called Pressbox.
My account got validated and I Introduced myself. As soon as I clicked RAM/Gam Files it now says I am banned! 
I thought this was a duplicate account-  can my old account be deleted off of DIF?

Let me share what I posted...

Reply.png

Here is the YouTube link for the first few lyrics of the video...

#330856 im sorry reg

Posted by Reg on 24 March 2020 - 10:13 AM in Any Topic Chat

how can i get my ban removed? (asking in a very nice way.)

I don't see how this would be possible - do you ?

After saying the account was not yours and you kicked him out the house, you're still trying to use it - four minutes after you failed with your original one.

Nope.png

There is no trust...

#330846 im sorry reg

Posted by Reg on 23 March 2020 - 11:10 PM in Any Topic Chat

i know he`s a prick,but has this site really come to this ?? moderators telling members to f*** off ??  :(  :(

See this thread.

https://www.fruit-em...ownloads/page-2

Barcrest Junky went out his way to help him - and it was all a song and dance when he was caught out.  Beggers belief that the original poster did what he did and when people have had their time wasted, they're going to be annoyed.

#330839 im sorry reg

Posted by Reg on 23 March 2020 - 07:15 PM in Any Topic Chat

Do I look like an idiot to you ?

Let's look at this post...

downloadagain2.png

You say if the owner is not active, f*** it, we're done.

1. You know I am active as I authorised your DIF account nine days ago and have been posting across the site where about this and that over the past few days.  Look for example at the couple of Coronavirus posts.

2. You are talking as if you are two people - if your second account is not authorised - why would "you" be done as yoy say "f*** it, we're done" ?

3. You were caught and your only concern was to get your downloads back, see below.

downloadagain.png

4. You've kicked your duplicate account owner out of the house - hang on - somebody has lost the roof over their head for a duplicate account ?

i hope. i dearly regert doing that. he should have gought his f*****g laptop. i kicked him out of house now. thank you wearecity

5. You say this...

if reg has blocked me tell him this. im sorry for making a duplicate account. i didnt know he was serious. i know i have got banned, but can i have a seccond chance. i wont do that again i swear. please, also mrstriker was real. i wont make a mistake again. please take me back, im sorry reg.

...the site is covered in warnings about duplicate accounts - at what point was I not serious ?

#330833 plan b (desertislandfruits)

Posted by Reg on 23 March 2020 - 04:19 PM in Fruit-EMU Helpdesk

no problem. remind me when he is active

Glad to help you.

Please drop by this this thread for me - absolutely worth looking at...

http://www.desertisl...s#comment-32803

#330779 Newbie Question

Posted by Reg on 20 March 2020 - 10:17 PM in General FME Discussion

Ok now my account lets me in...

1. The fake account is banned. 

2. When I say the rest of the problems are your own... wearecity did not post the screenshot I also gave.

D4E462CE-A438-492E-AD06-110776003D9E.png

...you have not clicked on the registration email approval - how do I help with that ?  That is something you need to fix.

The fake account with a dodgy email does mean bad intentions on experiences as you used a throwaway email address and not even the same username you used here.

You need to probably do something on your browser to stop the site thinking you are banned as browsers remember user accounts.

#330716 help please

Posted by Reg on 14 March 2020 - 06:58 PM in General FME Discussion

Ok thanks - so you create the account today that I see logged and then post on the same afternoon that it's not been processed ?

1.png

Please allow for something that is free - people a chance to do what they need to do behind the scenes.

I do wonder why such a rush ?

#330714 help please

Posted by Reg on 14 March 2020 - 03:22 PM in General FME Discussion

i tried making an account on desertislandfruits but it is still pending. help?

What is the account name ?

#329088 Sunday Sport.

Posted by Reg on 04 November 2019 - 08:46 PM in General FME Discussion

Ha - the first picture that Inffection found is probably the best - make it big and dark and it should work out ! :D

This is a machine that I've never seen in the wild, what did they make, four or five of them ! ?

#328356 What's going on with DIF? Please explain?

Posted by Reg on 24 September 2019 - 06:09 PM in General FME Discussion

This problem has already been sorted over 24 hours ago and it will simply be left at that from any comments I am going to make.

I have to tread a line of treating people equally here and will do no different to what I have always done but just know that the problem has been sorted yesterday, thanks to everyone involved who knows who they are.

#328320 What's going on with DIF? Please explain?

Posted by Reg on 22 September 2019 - 02:15 PM in General FME Discussion

I'm sorry, I didn't know. When you say limits, I haven't downloaded anything as of yet today, so I shouldn't have ecceded any limits today if it works like fruit-emu did where you could download a fair few files a day, wait til the next, then continue downloading. And sorry that I didn't PM you directly. Please can you PM me the layout for me as I am so desperate to try it? Like I say I would support the site if I could by donating.

The limits are monthly and you've probably downloaded a whole load of stuff over the past 30 days - it's a rolling month.