Fruity_Goodness's Content

There have been 236 items by Fruity_Goodness (Search limited from 02-May 14)

Sort by                Order  

#81353 Good News From ''Fruity_Goodness''

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 27 April 2007 - 12:11 PM in General FME Discussion

Greetings Fellow Fruit Machine Players,

I bring good news for players of the ALL NEW MFME 9.4 Emulator who like to listen to music when they shovel their virtual cash money into the emu.

MFME 9.4 is loud and it has no facility to control or mute the volume.

But now, due to extensive internet resource research, I have located a utility which will enable you to mute MFME 9.4 so you can listen to music as you play.

The utility is called IndieVolume and costs a mere $24.95 and is available here:

***Link deleted***

Now you can blast out Arctic Monkeys & Kaiser Chiefs ... etc etc ... meassage ends.

#80088 Giving up fruit machines 4 life :-)

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 07 April 2007 - 06:40 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Thanks James. I will tell you one thing it's not been easy, and I know it going to be hard over the next few months too. I am looking for somthing to fill the gap now and am thinking about driving lesson. somthing i have always wanted to do but could never afford it as to my gambaling.

Have you thought about taking up the heroin? Excellent gap filler.

#80087 Giving up fruit machines 4 life :-)

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 07 April 2007 - 06:39 AM in Real Fruit Machines

It's only been 10 weeks since i started and only 6 weeks at GA but I feel so much better in myself. I know people will say that if u play the emu you are still gambaling

Eh? If you play the emu you are still gambling? I don't geddit, please explain.

I can understand that if you are a member of GA you must abstain from ALL FORMS OF GAMBLING (a real pain, you even have to watch what you buy at the supermarket .... one packet of crisps - IS THERE A CRISP £20 NOTE INSIDE? - could be a relapse, negligence being no defence) but please to explain.

Are you staking fourpence worth of electricity against the hope of gaining 12 microns of pleasure at getting a Jackpot Repeater on Supa Steppa?

#79630 £35 Jackpot Machines

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 01 April 2007 - 04:02 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I must have put £40 in, in less than 3 minutes (Deal or no deal). Got most of it back but thats not the issue.

Yeah, I "lost" £50 in a Deal Or No Deal. 10 minutes play (no shit). Got the 3 x telephones and got to play the Big Board for £5.45, £5.02, £2.60 and went on to the bitter end for a £1.60 win. I think that was the only cash win I took out the machine.

£50 for 10 minutes of worth of fruit machine entertainment. Poor show.

#79197 MFME Tip Of The Day

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 28 March 2007 - 06:15 AM in General FME Discussion

Shoddy releases? lmao come back and say that when you've even ATTEMPTED to "DX" a fruit machine.

Er ....

Currently Studying Level 3 Diploma in Forensic Science - any notes welcomed :)

Assignment 4 of 9 passed :)

Have they learned you how to dust for vomit yet?

#79042 MFME Tip Of The Day

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 27 March 2007 - 01:08 AM in General FME Discussion

Not just that but he is talking crap with it. ;)

Well, I was only trying to post a constructive observation on how to get MFME 9.4 to display reliable Drift settings. The nub of my jist was simply that in order to change percentage settings you don't need to mess around with DIP Switch settings, you simply need to ensure to get the SetPercent & Percentage pairings right.

Now I've posted said missive I see no excuse for shoddy releases with incorrect SetPercent & Percentage pairings.

Message ends.

#78989 Game Speed

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 26 March 2007 - 12:45 PM in General FME Discussion

The %'age can be altered by playing with the dip settings.

Best way to change percentages is using the following pairings in the .gam file:

SetPercent 70 ... Percentage 0
SetPercent 72 ... Percentage 1
SetPercent 74 ... Percentage 2
SetPercent 76 ... Percentage 3
SetPercent 78 ... Percentage 4
SetPercent 80 ... Percentage 5
SetPercent 82 ... Percentage 6
SetPercent 84 ... Percentage 7
SetPercent 86 ... Percentage 8
SetPercent 88 ... Percentage 9
SetPercent 90 ... Percentage 10
SetPercent 92 ... Percentage 11
SetPercent 94 ... Percentage 12
SetPercent 96 ... Percentage 13
SetPercent 98 ... Percentage 14

That's the truth.

#78987 MFME Tip Of The Day

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 26 March 2007 - 12:39 PM in General FME Discussion

And shouldn't you two mugs be working on a nice DX of The Codfather or something? So get on with it.

#78985 MFME Tip Of The Day

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 26 March 2007 - 12:37 PM in General FME Discussion

Aren't there any nice people round here?

#78980 MFME Tip Of The Day

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 26 March 2007 - 12:25 PM in General FME Discussion

Yes Fruity_Goodness it seems your observations are correct and isn't it a funny thing that all those Fruit Machine guides are all a lot of nonsense as the machine will only pay out when it's good and ready.

It seems that that ginger bloke in the pub was right when he used to say "No no ... Don't collect your winnings yet ... You wanna stick another pound in". Of course, as soon as you collect your winnings the Drift drops.

#78979 MFME Tip Of The Day

Posted by Fruity_Goodness on 26 March 2007 - 12:19 PM in General FME Discussion

When designing and testing your layouts for MFME 9.4 (You know, the emulator that doesn't exist and hasn't existed for the past 5 years even though you can you find layouts emblazoned with "Created by Such & Such 2001") try matching the Percentage & SetPercent settings like so:

SetPercent 70 ... Percentage 0
SetPercent 72 ... Percentage 1
SetPercent 74 ... Percentage 2
SetPercent 76 ... Percentage 3
SetPercent 78 ... Percentage 4
SetPercent 80 ... Percentage 5
SetPercent 82 ... Percentage 6
SetPercent 84 ... Percentage 7
SetPercent 86 ... Percentage 8
SetPercent 88 ... Percentage 9
SetPercent 90 ... Percentage 10
SetPercent 92 ... Percentage 11
SetPercent 94 ... Percentage 12
SetPercent 96 ... Percentage 13
SetPercent 98 ... Percentage 14

The mathematical formulae for the above is as follows:

SetPercent = 70 + (2 x Percentage)
...................... Or ......................
Percentage = 1/2 x (SetPercent - 70) <------- Maths "O" Level Required

When you do this you should RESET the machine and CLEAR THE RAM and then edit the .gam file and make sure that the following parameters are zeroed:

TotalIn 0
TotalOut 0
SEC2 "CASH IN " 0
SEC3 "CASHOUT" 0

Then, when you play the machine you'll notice two things:

(i) Your desired payout percentage appears in BOTH the "Stake/Prize" & "Statistics" boxes. This is an indication that the emulator has got the correct percentage.

(ii) After you've stuck "a coupla grand" through the machine and toggle the F12 setting you'll notice that the Drift is actually spot on, enabling you to witness the machine's behaviour, vis a vis how much Drift it builds up before kicking out a nice big streak and (shock horror) that the machine is even prepared to go into negative Drift occassionally, although not by much.

It is my opinion that this will greatly enhance your overall fruit machining experience.