Mavroz's Content

There have been 756 items by Mavroz (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#226649 Double Dragon Note Acceptor

Posted by Mavroz on 10 January 2012 - 08:09 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Ps mate, i cannot tell from the blurred pics, but that green battery looks a bit fuzzy around it's legs, it needs to come off and be replaced before it eats any more of the board away.....

#226647 Double Dragon Note Acceptor

Posted by Mavroz on 10 January 2012 - 08:06 PM in Real Fruit Machines

As far as i remember, there will be one cable (the one in your picture- white plug onto red socket-other end onto note acceptor should only connect one way at both ends) and another cable that fits onto the board mounted vertically (on the side of the hopper shelf) , under a black metal cover with 2 screws holding it on. Find the plug that says note acceptor on this board.

The dip switch will have to be set too, think it is no.2 needs to be on, not 100% at the mo tho...

Ps anyone correct me if i am wrong, does the hopper have to be an extended £250, not the £150 one?

#218142 Project Amber Stuff

Posted by Mavroz on 16 August 2011 - 09:09 AM in Project Amber

Looking good mate.

#216674 Jackpot Change On 'warped', Global Games

Posted by Mavroz on 30 July 2011 - 03:52 AM in Real Fruit Machines

If the prize keys are not changing the JP value, it seems like the £35 rom the machine has is not changable.

The machine has probably been upgraded from £25 jp to £35 jp, hence having all the decals for £25 and below. (£25 roms would have been changable)

Old set of £25 roms would be required.

#216132 The Nanny State We Live In

Posted by Mavroz on 23 July 2011 - 03:55 PM in Any Topic Chat

Like anything these days mate, everything needs a permit, licence or training before you are "allowed" to do anything.

A lot of it possibly stems from the ambulance chasing legal companies who keep banging on about blame and claims, if you are asked to do this or if that happens, then ring us and we will try to screw money out of whoever we feel is/are to blame.

Like you say, there are dangerous jobs and the people that do them should be allowed to get on with them without the fear of red tape holding them back.

The best thing of late that was always a sore topic was that of catching a burglar in your home, giving them a good kicking and then going to court or even jail yourself.
Thank god someone saw sense and changed the law..... Maybe more need changing to cut the red tape and finally rid us of things like the blame claim culture??

#215596 The Future Of Fme - Now Is The Time!

Posted by Mavroz on 13 July 2011 - 06:34 PM in General FME Discussion

Agreed Cavey,

Well put.