fruitman69's Content

There have been 710 items by fruitman69 (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#308623 this game possible ?

Posted by fruitman69 on 13 September 2017 - 02:35 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Nice machines but they didn't sell many.

Probably because every game had an emptier that was never fixed   :)

#307986 Mpu5 error help ?

Posted by fruitman69 on 31 August 2017 - 08:31 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Carefully remove the small pic chip and reseat it back in, that has worked for me before. This is assuming it is the correct one for the game. ( the heat can sometimes make them work up the socket )

I also had a CWOranges on site do this at boot up some times and switching on and on again normally worked, however i never got to the bottom of why it came up with the error now and again.

#307919 FREE Reels of fun Membership

Posted by fruitman69 on 28 August 2017 - 09:01 PM in Any Topic Chat

Cheers pies, 

Yeah seem to remember you buying the odd one, hope you liked them.

Still a few days to get  3 games for  £5   :)

Ends  23:59 on the 31st Aug 17

#307858 FREE Reels of fun Membership

Posted by fruitman69 on 26 August 2017 - 01:31 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hi All,

Just to let you know that the 10yr celebrations are coming to an end on the ROF site, so its your last chance to use the 3,4,5 offer!!

Yes that's 3 games 4 just  £5* !!

* Over 70 games to choose from.

* Faster payments only.

* Member games are excluded. ( However you can get membership for 75% Off until 31st Aug ) Making it just £5  so you can get FULL membership PLUS ANY 3 games for just £10 !

* Only one 345 offer per customer

* Ends 31st Aug 2017 23:59

Regards,

Steve.

#307517 Monopoly and Party Time versions

Posted by fruitman69 on 15 August 2017 - 04:49 PM in MFME emulation section

Surely the feature board having a pc inside it is just a program running the top board
So where exactly is this pc in these games as partygames is basically a JVC TV for the top board

The PC is / was in the bottom of the base unit of where  the screen is.

#307509 Monopoly and Party Time versions

Posted by fruitman69 on 15 August 2017 - 12:04 PM in MFME emulation section

does that mean t7s will never be emulated in mfme

That would be correct, wizard has also said this.

#307501 Monopoly and Party Time versions

Posted by fruitman69 on 15 August 2017 - 10:40 AM in MFME emulation section

Obviously it can be done it's just a PC but Hokey Cokey doesn't rely on any PC top box though.  I'd say anything that is PC based won't be in mfme, Wizard has mentioned he isn't interested in emulating the PC based machines.

J

As fuzion says this is the most likely outcome as wizard has said in various threads, in no uncertain terms that Games requiring PC support in MFME are not going to happen.

In clear terms it don't mean its impossible to do, its just he's not going to add support for it, so will not be a runner in MFME.

#307477 Club Pots of Gold £250

Posted by fruitman69 on 14 August 2017 - 11:12 PM in WIP for MFME5

Any use?

Attached Files

#307476 Monopoly and Party Time versions

Posted by fruitman69 on 14 August 2017 - 10:17 PM in MFME emulation section

Over 5 years since we did that sim.  Blimey doesn't time fly!

Yeah fooking scarey how quick the times going now :(  very true sign were getting old  :(

#307472 Monopoly and Party Time versions

Posted by fruitman69 on 14 August 2017 - 08:49 PM in MFME emulation section

If you don't mind spending a few £'s to support the reels of fun site, you could get the party games SIM, its not exactly the same but near to it.

http://www.reelsoffu...partygames.html

There is a video of it in action, not that great quality video as it was 4yrs ago now but should give you an idea.

#307455 bar x 7 or bar 10 25/35 jp

Posted by fruitman69 on 14 August 2017 - 12:31 PM in General FME Discussion

please please pleaseeeeeeeeee someone make one of these slots , im sick of losing all my cahs on them in the arcade 

i need a pc version . many thanks 

If you dont mind spending a few £ you could buy the PC version of  magic 7 http://www.reelsoffu...es/Magic725.jpg

PM me for a voucher code

#307454 bar x 7 or bar 10 25/35 jp

Posted by fruitman69 on 14 August 2017 - 12:26 PM in General FME Discussion

Yeah several versions would streak there tits off for around 400-600  :)   a very all or nothing machine but if you hit them at the right time is usually a very good payday.

#307443 Reg's MFME Cab

Posted by fruitman69 on 13 August 2017 - 11:10 PM in Cabinet Building

Holy moly,  did a fair few ton of 10ps in that game in the 80's  :)

that would make for a good roulette cab as well :)  lol

Good stuff seeing all these builds.......

#307268 Reg's MFME Cab

Posted by fruitman69 on 08 August 2017 - 09:29 PM in Cabinet Building

it wasnt a ball that i remember  it was some sort of button you push down the harder you push down the higher it went etc

You had to guess the strength you needed to press down to light the fruits to win the prizes, gotta be near to 30 years since i played it.

#307234 Clockwork Oranges For Sale

Posted by fruitman69 on 08 August 2017 - 12:36 PM in Interesting Auctions and For Sale section

ROFL  at that price your in dream land.....

#307233 Reg's MFME Cab

Posted by fruitman69 on 08 August 2017 - 12:33 PM in Cabinet Building

OMG i not seen that skill game since the late 80's  Isn't that worth more as its current machine? 

#307148 Partytime for a pound on fleabay

Posted by fruitman69 on 06 August 2017 - 05:03 PM in Interesting Auctions and For Sale section

TBH  only one working out of three is quire rare  LOL

#307046 Worth Going For?

Posted by fruitman69 on 03 August 2017 - 07:15 PM in Any Topic Chat

I'm no expert but alarm bells starting to ring already, I would be giving it a miss.

There was a program on TV a while back about getting tennents in doing it up and it failing and they just get the next in, often after they spend cash getting up to scratch.

and 45% wet sales is ok if your getting  plenty of wet sales which most these days are not.

remember 45% of not a lot  is  less than half of not a lot   lol

#307033 Worth Going For?

Posted by fruitman69 on 03 August 2017 - 05:34 PM in Any Topic Chat

Totally agree with the above, if your not able to really focus on good pub food or even a Sunday carvery type place its gonna be very tough, and long hours to make little or no profit. Look into the books and everything before you even consider it.

#307012 MFME cabinet build - the project begins.....

Posted by fruitman69 on 02 August 2017 - 10:12 PM in Cabinet Building

That dear chap, is quality  well done!  I'm impressed, very neat and professional.

#306963 Will fruit machines ever go back to the golden days?

Posted by fruitman69 on 01 August 2017 - 11:26 PM in MFME emulation section

NO

#306851 Fruit Machines Inside Out: Design & Development

Posted by fruitman69 on 30 July 2017 - 10:47 AM in Real Fruit Machines

And if you dont get that code right and cover all the bases, that's where an emptier will be born  lol

#306748 t7

Posted by fruitman69 on 25 July 2017 - 03:00 PM in General FME Discussion

As prices vary so much you just cant put an exact price but I would expect you could pay anywhere between  2.5k and 3.5k  for one with 8 games and MPU6

My mate sold his a while back now with 14/15 full games, MPU6  for 4.1k which i felt was about right at the time maybe even a tad low.

Some could argue that they are only going to go up now they are going to get rarer with SG getting as many back as poss to convert to timed licences.

On the other side of the coin you also have to bear in mind that although these machines seem a lot newer, a majority are using quite old tech that will have undoubtedly been recycled a few times, eg  MPU5's and the PSUs.

Although you can backup HDD's you still have other things like PC PSU and motherboards going down etc and of course the LED driver boards.

So these are not like normal machines and can be expensive to keep running, and historically operators could be retiring them via other markets that don't let them fall into the conversion route so know one really knows how values are going to be affected overall, its all down to what you want to spend on a hobby machine.

Agree or disagree that's my few pence worth to hopefully help people make a decision on a future purchase or sale. :)

#306696 t7

Posted by fruitman69 on 24 July 2017 - 05:48 PM in General FME Discussion

As with anything like this its worth what someone wants to pay for it, including what you want to pay for it.

#306324 Fruit Machines Inside Out: Compensation

Posted by fruitman69 on 12 July 2017 - 10:25 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Agreed. The business was ruined by beancounters and greedy pub companies.

Law should enforce 90% payout and a better stake/prize ratio. AWPs should be fun. The clue is in the title.

The good games we all loved won't happen again which is very sad.

I actually believe that the beginning of the end was  when the section 16 loop hole was exploited. Once gamblers had a taste of  fast games with frequent £500 jackpots  it was game over for the AWP.

As since then all they done is pushed for bigger stakes bigger prizes and bad ratios.

That combined with shite profiles and not much better games or game play is obvious why its going down the toilet.