evo1's Content

There have been 562 items by evo1 (Search limited from 30-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#329282 STOP n FLIP STEP n SKIP

Posted by evo1 on 18 November 2019 - 05:59 AM in General FME Discussion

Did see it before it was changed with no authorisation.

I think someone is bored and looking for an argument!!

did I see it before it was changed?? While I wrote the post and no not looking for an argument at all!!!! WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE. Only if poeple want to hide in the back ground and change posts because they don't agree with what was wrote. It sad really.

#329280 STOP n FLIP STEP n SKIP

Posted by evo1 on 17 November 2019 - 11:23 PM in General FME Discussion

Is it because I have not payed this time to support the site??? Update and I will support . Simples really. But please don't edit change my post without asking. Let's not go back to the dark days of admin messing with posts.

#329279 STOP n FLIP STEP n SKIP

Posted by evo1 on 17 November 2019 - 11:18 PM in General FME Discussion

In all fairness sometimes an old thread can open up good things don't forget FME has moved on a lot. Maybe in some cases we didn't have the resources or tech wasn't running on FME. Plus also we do have new members that may not look back at threads but maybe shed some light on what was asked.

why has my post been edited??? Without asking

#329277 what a journey....

Posted by evo1 on 17 November 2019 - 09:06 PM in Any Topic Chat

yesterday marked my 15th Fruit Emu "birthday",and what a journey its been..i remember back at the beginning the way you could be shot down for asking if certain games could be emulated...party time and DOND to name but two lol.and now its a case of which version would you like :)

its been fascinating and may i say exciting to see the progress thats been made.
the best thing of course,is seeing so many long forgotten machines burst back into life on screen,you cant put a price on that.
another good bit of fallout is the fact that i dont gamble all the hard earned on the real things any more.(a real blessing i can tell you).

the quality of some of the layouts is astounding,Pook,Vecs,Ploggy TommyC,HT6,bruce,ady,robinhood,the list could go on...and of course Wizard,without who none of this would have been possible.many thanks to all of you for all that you do and continue to do,who knows, i may dip my toes in the layout creation pool again one day...cheers !!

bryan

Great speech here. It is nice to see wizard continue to improve FME for without this we are doomed. Shame about Fruit emu not continue to improve also. We over the past have lost a lot of talent possibly because of changes in life etc, so yes we do need new talent to shine though but also invite old members like yourself to start up again. 

#329275 STOP n FLIP STEP n SKIP

Posted by evo1 on 17 November 2019 - 08:57 PM in General FME Discussion

In all fairness sometimes an old thread can open up good things don't forget FME has moved on a lot. Maybe in some cases we didn't have the resources or tech wasn't running on FME. Plus also we do have new members that may not look back at threads but maybe shed some light on what was asked. 

#329244 birthday in the house

Posted by evo1 on 14 November 2019 - 06:14 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday to you both.

#329243 Happy Birthday "I Have Finished"

Posted by evo1 on 14 November 2019 - 06:13 PM in General FME Discussion

Many happy for yesterday.

#328980 {MMM}Treasure Hunt Maygay MMM Classic

Posted by evo1 on 28 October 2019 - 07:32 PM in MMM

File Name: Treasure Hunt Maygay MMM Classic

File Submitter: evo1

File Submitted: 28 Oct 2019

File Category: MMM

Been in the scene long enough now so had a go at doing a layout.
My first classic layout Maygay's Treasure Hunt (MMM)
Thanks goto
Paulgee - (Mpu Mecca) for resources/pictures and roms without these this would of not been possible.
Vectra666 - for the blank bmp and explaining how to make the reels up
Reg - for sticking with me on them 3 chests!!!
Amusements/Frig - for playtesting
Wizard - for finding the nudge up button & bringing us the emulator to play these game on

Please install font inc

RUNS ON 19.6

Click here to download this file

#328895 Happy birthday stardust/daryl

Posted by evo1 on 25 October 2019 - 04:05 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy Birthday.

#328731 {ELECTROCOIN}Random Gold £70 DX

Posted by evo1 on 14 October 2019 - 09:17 PM in Electrocoin

THINK ITS ABOUT TIME THIS TREAD IS LOCKED!!!!!! LOOK RICHY IS BANNED ACROSS ALL SITES BUT THIS ONE, SO WHY DO WE HAVE TO KEEP COMING BACK TO THE SAME SHIT GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES. WEARECITY SAID

"Richy doesn't seem fussed about it one way or another. If he did he wouldn't be posting a new layout, because he'd be pissed off.

The admin here are happy he's a member, DIF, DAD'S and The Mecca, don't want him around.

Nothing has changed in that respect.

Richy has shown he still intends to be part of FME with layout releases and his posts. So members either remain civil and interact with Richy here or they make their point and move on or ignore him.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM IGNORE HIM.

THIS IS NO GOOD HAVING THIS GOING ON FOR THE COMMUNITY.

AM SURE IN DUE COURSE ADMIN WHILE SEE THE LIGHT/OR IF ANY OTHER EVIDENCE COMES TO LIGHT THAT PROVES OTHERWISE???????

GOOD LUCK ON THE ABOVE QUOTE OF ADMIN STEPPING IN BUT BARCREST JUNKIE SHOULD LOCK THE TREAD END OF, AND NOT ALLOW FME TO RETURN TO THE BITCHINESS THAT US GROW MAN HAVE GROW OUT OF???   

#328635 {ELECTROCOIN}Random Gold £70 DX

Posted by evo1 on 12 October 2019 - 07:22 PM in Electrocoin

Great round here alnight lets face it FE could do with some action of late!!!

Its seems that a handful of people in the world of FME know/knew its said person and the rest of us including myself follow with no evidence. I would like to think/hope that it wasn't the said person and a statement of some kind to try and defend or come up with a reason why he/she would do this to a great community. its a shame that we have a bad apple within and who is/is not. A lot of talent lossed.

judging by who will download this layout is going to be respected members of the community and what we dont want here is pick sides and divide the community.

Richy the least you owe us is explanation.  

#328622 MFME6 Layouts

Posted by evo1 on 11 October 2019 - 07:54 PM in New Releases

Actually the original home was MSN Messenger, around 20 years ago. When I joined, there was less than a handful of DX's and perhaps 20 classics. FME ran Barcrest MPU3/4 only and was totally locked down. You had to wait weeks for a new layout and when it did come out it took an hour to download a classic (if you were very lucky) at 3-4kb per second. Only Chris and I think 3 others had access to development tools, and as a result everyone argued constantly. Since then it seems we have all grown up (including myself).

MFME v6 - wow! I just downloaded your batches Ploggy in just a few minutes. Now I have a reason to reluctantly upgrade to Windows 10. Thank you Ploggy, Chris and everyone else who has kept this fabulous emulator alive.

Rick

Don't forget even more great layouts are available on the new v19 FME pop over to Desert island fruits, (but of course you already knew that!!) :) 

#328604 Better late than never, birthday shout out to evo1

Posted by evo1 on 09 October 2019 - 05:45 AM in Any Topic Chat

Much respect and thanks all. Had to work,so might have drink or two at weekend.

#328491 Happy Birthday Cashbox1

Posted by evo1 on 30 September 2019 - 08:29 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday, hope you had a great day.

#328193 {Scorpion 5}chris

Posted by evo1 on 08 September 2019 - 07:37 PM in Scorpion 5

This is why I don't normally post or interact anymore,

Things have took a turn and a very bad turn indeed, it isn't once what it used to be as it seems to be a FREE FOR ALL now.

I did try to create a layout a fair while ago with 'Ady' on 'Money Talks' but gave up as I ain't good when it comes to it as it would of been a disaster if I did do it!

The thing here is, people are uploading other people's work and is it any wonder why so many creators don't want to release their work on here anymore and upload it elsewhere? I don't blame them as their getting their hard work cut short and not many people actually give a thanks or that as I see only a fair few who actually say their thanks in the comments.

I do applaud all the layout creators and that and especially Wizard on the MFME Project and that, but I think it's high time to start thinking whether Fruit-Emu needs to be updated with newer Admins/Mods who can control/take over and for things to 'try' and go back to what they first were or just simply merge with another site.

I ain't saying the ones we have now don't do their fair share and that, they do an outstanding job but you can't expect them to be on all the time to deal with something like this when it does come or other useless stuff.

Cant agree more!

@ Geddy

It's like whack-a-mole and we are trying to be the life support of a very damaged body with only one sticky plaster.

Again cant agree more.

Sinking ship with holes in the hull that no ones repairing comes to mind.

Having been sat back and watching things unfold yet again this ship needs sinking and rebuilding for the ground up. Facebook page is only used when the site goes off line, Theres no updated download sections in place, files are all over the show. Member's are taking the piss( and i mean here with slots r us which i didnt know who the member was till said in the post) No one's gone though the inactive members and deleted accounts.

Just what is is am paying for being a silver member here???????????

I pay more over at DIF and get a lot more back a site that is willing to move with the times and along with Chris Aka Wizard, the layout creators, and Reg.

In the end the creators will stop uploading as they have a place to upload there excellent work.

But fruit emu does really need to sort itself out BIG TIME!! and not just a touch of paint here and there and that will do for a couple of years.

Ps if anyone can tell me what am getting for my tenners (£10) comments below. Thanks.

#328164 Birthdays about.

Posted by evo1 on 08 September 2019 - 10:15 AM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday to Nails and Daemons, hope you both have a great day lads.

#327837 {MPU5}Korma Chameleon DX

Posted by evo1 on 17 August 2019 - 06:15 PM in MPU5

i thought we had a dx Well heres a few pics.

Empire Korma Chameleon B1.jpg

Empire Korma Chameleon T.jpg

Empire Korma Chameleon T1.jpg

#327780 Birthday shout out to pook

Posted by evo1 on 15 August 2019 - 06:07 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday Dave happy your having a great day.  Plus thank you for the layout.

#327696 Multiple accounts = ban

Posted by evo1 on 11 August 2019 - 06:24 PM in Site News

Or just go to desertislandfruits, become a member, introduce yourself, then download a few legacy layouts. 

Nice to see you've donated???? :err: 

#327555 Happy Birthday DAD.

Posted by evo1 on 25 July 2019 - 06:22 PM in Any Topic Chat

Many happys on this hot summer day!

#327430 Happy Birthday Ricardo deponsa

Posted by evo1 on 20 July 2019 - 06:05 PM in WANTED

Happy birthday and all the best for today.

#327395 {MPU5}Barcrests It's Amazing £70/£1 Wdx

Posted by evo1 on 19 July 2019 - 06:26 PM in MPU5

Cant be-leave how many new layouts you have been sitting on for v19. Do you get time to eat? Thank you once again Tommy.

#327394 {ELECTROCOIN}Bar-X £4 Cash & £8 tokens Dx's

Posted by evo1 on 19 July 2019 - 06:23 PM in Electrocoin

And again, Thank you very much for the re-issue.

#327393 {ELECTROCOIN}Bar-X £5 & £10 Dx's

Posted by evo1 on 19 July 2019 - 06:22 PM in Electrocoin

Thanks Again for the re-update.

#327392 {Epoch}Extreme's Bubble And Squeak £25 Dx

Posted by evo1 on 19 July 2019 - 06:19 PM in Epoch

Never played, looks stunning thank you Vecs.