• Last Updated: Oct 08 2017 08:10 AM
  • File Size: 2.6MB
  • Views: 1879
  • Downloads: 52
  • Layout Size: N/A

Download Pounds of the Baskervilles

* * * - - 1 Votes

Screenshots

Here's Pounds of the Baskervilles by Maygay, set at 25p £15 82%. The machine is unfortunately mute.

Thanks to Vecs for the jackpot symbol. Wizard for MFME. Whoever supplied the rom and whoever sold the £5 version of the machine on Ebay, which gave me some artwork to go by. Other reels, were from various already released layouts, including my own.

The keyboard shortcuts are the regulars, plus T for Collect Cash, H for Cash Knockouts, K for Feature Knockouts.

My ramblings...........

For me, this is my favourite layout I have produced, not because of the machine, which I don't like, but because I learnt a lot more about how powerful the layout tools are and I managed to solve any technical issues I was having by myself. As ever, I would suggest anyone thinking of producing a first layout, to really have a go.

I've succumb to using lithograph, although I didn't want to use it for all the text.

I'm hoping the sounds turn up one day and eventually the layout, will assist someone to produce a DX of the machine, as I think it's a fairly well known machine.

As for the machine, well my overriding memory of it, was at a service station, set on 70%, when it nicked half of my spending money for a Butlins weekend.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

25 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Google (1)