• Submitted: Nov 17 2017 09:04 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 17 2017 09:04 PM
  • File Size: 6.86MB
  • Views: 2917
  • Downloads: 173

Download The Vegetable Crew £250 Dx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

I wasn't going to release this as a download due to the image used from the weakest leek layout, but in theory its a rom set not released before so why not!!!
i take it i've placed this in the correct Tech Category. 

This Is The Vegetable Crew on M1A/B tech as apposed to the latter being on Epoch. so i guess this was released before the Epoch one.
I could've made this a classic layout but as the machine is near identical i chose not to.
Now the differences between the two.
and what i've done,
There's supposed to be turnips instead of tomatoes but chose to leave them as tomatoes but it states what's what on the alpha
The sounds are different in this version.
I've left the old "weakest leek" logo up top as it would've been a pig to replace and it probably would've looks pants but i've added a sticky note with the machine name lol.

coin input to add £1 pounds press the "0" key!!!  to add 10p's click the coin slot, the reasons are the £1 input isn't emulated yet but will be in the next mfme update!!

shortcuts are the same as the weakest leek apart from the hi button on hold3 = 3
and lo on button 4 = 4 

Thanks goto
Hitthesix for originally uploaded the roms in a blank layout back in 2010!
Reg for checkbox/button help.
Wizard for mfme and coin input help

If anyone sources images for this machine please,please upload so we can maybe re-emulate it or i can see whats, what.

Again Although not Completely authentic to the original machine i hope you 
 Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!! 

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

26 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)