• File Size: 8.51MB
  • Views: 5181
  • Downloads: 536

Previous Versions

• 08 Jan 2017 Download Return of the Jedi DX 1.1

Download Return of the Jedi DX 1.2

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots

OK, well here's my not so good DX of Return of the Jedi which I've been working on pretty much ever since Reg released the classic.  It's been done using a photo (see attached) which was a nice High Res but a complete pain to work from.  That's sounds ungrateful towards whoever took the picture but its certainly not meant to be as we're all delighted to receive images whenever possible, so huge thanks to everyone who continues to provide resources.

The layout itself has had quite a lot of re-drawing as the pic provided was the £5 version and to my knowledge the roms aren't switchable, therefore had to be converted to £35 which caused a good few issues and I'm still not happy with it.  The Red lamps look awful but rather than starting the whole thing again I'll leave them as they are for now.

On the plus side I've learned a hell of a lot while doing this layout and I'm pretty sure my next attempt at a similar machine will result in a much better DX.  I'd be more than happy to re-visit this in time if I can find some images of the £35 version.

Thanks to Reg for a brilliant classic and also to NQ and WAC for pointing out some errors in the original release.

Cheers Posted Image

What's New in Version 1.2 (See full changelog)

• Edited to fix wrong lamp numbers

YES & NO are the Wrong Way Round :p ... Otrherwise great release from DAD

What he said, and also I think the cash shots should be green when there is a repeat chance and red when the first one is slow (guaranteed) repeat chance. At the moment these are reversed.

Nice little machine though, thanks DAD

Excellent release plays and looks great many thanks. :D 

Thanks very much for the release

Thank you.

thanksfor this game, one of my favourites., manually changed over the red/green lamp numbers on the left side cash shots and the yes/no.
Thanks.

Love this one but repeat chance is the wrong way around on the left..

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

15 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (3)