• Submitted: Nov 20 2016 08:56 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 20 2016 08:56 PM
  • File Size: 15.5MB
  • Views: 4898
  • Downloads: 212

Download Lucky Sevens 3 Player V1.0

- - - - -

Screenshots

Here is my release of Lucky Sevens 3 player.
Running on Scorpion 4 - 30p/£25/80%

This is basically a clone of golden game, but this one is running on £25 jackpot. Hope you enjoy this layout. Flyer suggests that all the outside lamps on the topbox should flash, but I couldn't for the life of me work out which lamps they were as there are around 130 of these lamps but only around 60 extra lamps which could be used here. maybe someone else could give me some ideas about that. Could some lamps have 2 positions?

Anyway, Iv'e done the best I can by making at least the domed lights working as best as I can see. Without actually having played this machine, I don't know how they are supposed to be. Again, if anyone knows, please let me know.

Flyer was a bit grainy, and I'm not great with photoshop but I've done the best I can with it, and I think it looks fine.

Meters are working, volume is up, and hoppers have been filled.  :cute:

Notey only seems to dispense change. Tried all DIPs and doesn't change anything, so have left the notey off.

Many thanks for looking

Photo
krayzeestyles
Aug 29 2017 09:14 PM

Hi Stoney, can you tell me how to turn the volume up on slave 1,2,3 please?  This is a great layout.  thanks :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

12 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)