• File Size: 30.39MB
  • Views: 5738
  • Downloads: 286

Previous Versions

• 15 Nov 2016 Download Clouseau's Revenge 3 Player 1.0

Download Clouseau's Revenge 3 Player 1.4

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my DX release of Clouseau's Revenge 3 Player. Running on scorpion 4. 30p/£25/86%

With thanks to richy1976 for supplying the original flyer and to robinhood75 for play testing.

This machine is missing its sound rom for the top box, but otherwise is all working fine. Hopefully those roms will turn up in due course. Sounds are all OK on the 3 main units.. 
Will accept notes and you can insert £10 by clicking the note acceptors on each unit.
All machines fully floated and ready to go.

Had to create the reels myself from scratch so apologies if they don't look quite perfect.

For now there is no way of defaulting the positions of each game window so you have to manually move each into position. They do all stitch together to create the whole machine, press F1 on each MFME window to make them borderless or set the default option to borderless in preferences.
Run each .gam file one after the other rather than opening 4 lots of mfme and then loading each machine, as sometimes doing it that way, the machines cannot communicate with each other.

Any problems please let me know.

What's New in Version 1.4 (See full changelog)

• Topbox sounds fixed

where do you put the ip address?

I'm having the same problem.  I have my IP address already in settings.

All machines loaded up and running, but once you get a streak it says TOP BOX BUSY :(

Do the game files need to be in the same folder, or can they be in seperate ones like when they are in the .zip file?

I'm running now, don't ask how, just it working!! :-)

it dosent work for me the top bit when i get the top thing :(

Photo
krayzeestyles
Aug 21 2017 10:04 PM

All working fine, just top box sounds don't work but all appear in samples.

How do you create a bat file please?

what is a bat file?

Very good game, shame about no volume on top box though

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

20 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 17 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), Facebook (1)