• File Size: 30.39MB
  • Views: 5711
  • Downloads: 286

Previous Versions

• 15 Nov 2016 Download Clouseau's Revenge 3 Player 1.0

Download Clouseau's Revenge 3 Player 1.4

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my DX release of Clouseau's Revenge 3 Player. Running on scorpion 4. 30p/£25/86%

With thanks to richy1976 for supplying the original flyer and to robinhood75 for play testing.

This machine is missing its sound rom for the top box, but otherwise is all working fine. Hopefully those roms will turn up in due course. Sounds are all OK on the 3 main units.. 
Will accept notes and you can insert £10 by clicking the note acceptors on each unit.
All machines fully floated and ready to go.

Had to create the reels myself from scratch so apologies if they don't look quite perfect.

For now there is no way of defaulting the positions of each game window so you have to manually move each into position. They do all stitch together to create the whole machine, press F1 on each MFME window to make them borderless or set the default option to borderless in preferences.
Run each .gam file one after the other rather than opening 4 lots of mfme and then loading each machine, as sometimes doing it that way, the machines cannot communicate with each other.

Any problems please let me know.

What's New in Version 1.4 (See full changelog)

• Topbox sounds fixed

Firstly thanks for this, never seen it in the wild before

How do you get all 4 units (including the top box) to open together?

I go File\Load game and it only lets me load one slave at at time

If I open 4 FME instances I get the issue you posted about and the slaves can't see the top box when a streak drops in

TOPBOX SOUNDS ARE FIXED! IN V1.4

You can create a .bat file to open them all together if you want, other than that there is no way to open all in one go.

For e.g:

start " " "F:\MFME 5\mfme.exe" "F:\MFME 5\Clouseaus Revenge 3 player\Slave 1\CR1.gam"

start " " "F:\MFME 5\mfme.exe" "F:\MFME 5\Clouseaus Revenge 3 player\Slave 2\CR2.gam"

start " " "F:\MFME 5\mfme.exe" "F:\MFME 5\Clouseaus Revenge 3 player\Slave 3\CR3.gam"

start " " "F:\MFME 5\mfme.exe" "F:\MFME 5\Clouseaus Revenge 3 player\TopBox\CRTB.gam"

Thanks alot.

Thank you :)

Thanks for this

Need some help Please. Have loaded the machines and top box (in this order, slave 1, 2 and 3, then Top Box) The  3 fruit machines work fine and the top box is working as far as i can see. Now when playing the machine, why am i having issues when getting a streak, it dont connect to Top Box and the fruit machine keeps telling me Top Box is Busy. hmmmmmm (Confused.com is an understatement). 

Need some help Please. Have loaded the machines and top box (in this order, slave 1, 2 and 3, then Top Box) The  3 fruit machines work fine and the top box is working as far as i can see. Now when playing the machine, why am i having issues when getting a streak, it dont connect to Top Box and the fruit machine keeps telling me Top Box is Busy. hmmmmmm (Confused.com is an understatement). 

Make sure you have an IP address set in File\preferences (that matches the computer you are running MFME on)

Make sure you have an IP address set in File\preferences (that matches the computer you are running MFME on)

Thank You. :)

Thank You. :)

Stuck the IP address in and still having the same problem. Slave 1 2 and 3 not connecting with Top Box. grrrrrrr

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

19 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users