• Last Updated: Sep 02 2013 06:57 PM
  • File Size: 2.64MB
  • Views: 3514
  • Downloads: 350

Download Ding Dong Bells by Fruitworkzs

- - - - -

Screenshots
from fruitworkzs
This is released as designed, as a prototype. The reason for this was because I wasn't sure if the one I DXED was actually MPU4.

If it was it was in a funny cabinet... I managed to find this thing when at my mother's house at the local seaside arcade. It had seen better days (both the machine and the arcade, it's gone now ) but I cleaned it up as best I could.

Note -

This machine is untested. I cannot work on it properly as I don't have the screen resolution to, nor do I want to. Of course being a basic pile of crap you'll only lose some of the bottom of the cabinet any way.

I would say enjoy but it, from memory, is like pulling teeth. Slow and painful. However IIRC when it does go Mega Roll it really does go. Just know you'll be in for the long haul, if you don't fall asleep before hand.

Cheers

Open with MFMEv2

Thank you.

Thankyou, I assume it's essentially the BGT version just without the reel and a dapple gamble instead?

Time to grind out the mega,

Thank you. Back in the day this machine made my wallet very light. but if was lucky you may of been a few pennys up.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

19 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users