• File Size: 3.32MB
  • Views: 3179
  • Downloads: 350

Previous Versions

• 13 Aug 2013 Download Cash Lab £5/10p 82% 1024Wdx

Download Cash Lab £5/10p 82% 1024Wdx v2

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
here we have my 2nd photo based dx this time cashlab with MANY THANKS to Magga for sending me loads of images of his machine and more images of the reel bands all of which i used in this wdx firstly i took the original photo and added parts of the other photo's, once that was completed i cloned lots on this due to damage to the original machine. next the reel bands of which i cut n pasted from the original banding on the machine.
next i obtained the correct lamp numbers for the hi-lo, nudgenow and lose lamps but looking at a certain youtube video they don,t appear to be used on the real thing so don,t know why there is any lol.
Thanks to Tommy C For giving this the once over.
One thing to point out this machine errors when collecting 10p/20p's so round you winnings of to a pound or just reset machine and add more credits!!!!!
Shortcuts are added to the right of sideart but are as follows-
Start= Spacebar,
Collect= C ,
Exchange= E,
Holds= 1,2,3,
HI= 2,
LO= 3,
Cancel = ` ,
Collect cash trail = T ,
Feature Trail collect = F ,
Bonus = B ,
And ££££'s in = 0,

DON,T FORGET "ROUND TO A POUND BEFORE COLLECTING"!!!!!
Works in all MFME's

ENJOY AND HAPPY GAMING!!!!!!!

What's New in Version v2 (See full changelog)

• tidier reel symbols

lol, why do you make a meal of what you have done?......you diss me non-stop across the forums vectra but it's stuff you should know without a blink mate!......Sorry but I need to say it.

Thanks for the release with the new payouts.

Because I like to give an in depth review of what I've done because certain people still don't believe I actually do my layouts from scratch or nearly on that note Thanks dad for your original £15 layout from which I obtained the lamping positions for this layout cheers.

Great work, nice too see an update to this classic machine. Thank you :)

It plays really well in version 9.4 but I keep getting an error 'invalid tab rlc' when I try to play it in version 5.1 and reel 3 is out of alignment.

If anyone has any ideas how to play it in version 5.1 I would be very grateful and thank you all in advance :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

25 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)