• Views: 3722
  • Downloads: 271
  • Approved by: ady
  • Approved on: 05 December 2011 - 04:49 AM

Download count yer cash

* * * * - 1 Votes

Screenshots
Count Yer Cash > Scorpion4 > MFME 9.4

I done this a few months ago and it has proved to be my biggest hit with the gang here, so I thought I’d release it, and stop them nagging me to do so.
It is not a DX, or a Classic. It’s what you might call a Class-X, and I hope it does not offend the puritans amongst you. It was done for my own satisfaction, to fit my monitor and to give me an enjoyable game play. I used whatever pictures I could download that lent themselves to the Dracula theme.
When I first enquired about CyC, Duplu supplied me with the roms. Hitthesix informed me that the sound roms were not available and suggested that I use the sound roms from Hot Fever. He also pointed me in the direction of the test mode which saved me a lot of time.

The short cut keys are:-
0 = £1 credit
1 = hold/nudge
2 = hold /nudge/hi
3 = hold/nudge/lo
4 = cancel (also press to slow down skill mode)
C = collect
E = exchange
F = take Feature
N = take Nudges
S = Shoot Main Board. A = Shoot Super Board. (Space bar does both) Cash awards boxed red offer a repeat chance.
Space bar = Start/Shoot/Stop

Game play (for the novice):-
3 visible Bats will start Main Board Feature. Light the 3 Red Bats to access the Super Board. Light the 3 Red Bats a second time in the same game for Invincible Mode.
3 yellow boxed symbols on win line awards hidden feature. Collect by pressing the reels in the order of your choice.
Cash wins can be gambled Hi-Lo for exchange to Feature Board. The exchange point is indicated by X---X.

nice job jim !! loving it !!

I even used to own this great fruitie, and so kept a flyer - that gives me an idea ! perhaps we could get together on this one jim and create a proper dx !!!

Jay

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

29 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (1)