• Submitted: Apr 08 2011 08:46 PM
  • Last Updated: Apr 08 2011 08:50 PM
  • File Size: 8MB
  • Views: 3414
  • Downloads: 294

Download Bwb? Bronze Voyage Pdx

- - - - -

Screenshots
Here we have a pseudo dx of bronze voyage,using the original roms and the viva espana artwork redrawn to match the game play,there is no suitable artwork for a dx of the proper machine,so as i was playing it in classic form i thought it was great and worth doing.There is 2 versions in the zip file a 2p version for you hard core gamblers :D and a 5p version for those who don't like to wait around ;).This likes to repeat on the jackpot when you go round the board,however if you get the blue sevens via nudges/holds on the reels in normal play it will fob you off with collect win or exchange :skeptical: which has been hard coded into the roms to make it more difficult to get the repeater.No issues as far as i know,plays good in mfme v2 and 3.2 but 1 issue in mfme 3.2 the hi/lo reel lamp flashes when you get nudges and doesn't light up when your on the feature,but works fine in v2.People who cannot get 1280x1024 resolution use mfme 3.2 to rescale the layout.Thanks to the rom providor,mfme creators and to ploggy for trying to remove the blue 7's error and sending me a decent alpha to stick in the layout,All shortcuts are as normal,give it a try you will enjoy it when it gets going :)

n1 tx
Thanks Tommy! :notworthy:
Cheers :)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

13 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)